List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....

Started by Kelby at 2013/09/14 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 06:44PM, Views: 4340, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/09/16 05:31PM
    Re: My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....
    Mstc

I thought it was just me, no disrespect to Amelia Heinle but she is not Victoria, and even though Heather Thom has won 2 Emmy's as Katie on B&B, her signature character will always be Victoria. Maybe they could switch places, I can just see her chemistry with Billy Miller.

#52   2013/09/16 05:42PM
    Mstc

As a Y&R fan from the beginning, I certainly hope not. I love soaps, especially Y&R, not everyone wants reality, they want to be entertained, day after day.

#53   2013/09/16 05:44PM
    villyforever55

To each his own but I love AH as Victoria. She's beautiful and talented. I remember HT, but AH owns this role now. And her chemistry with BM as Billy is fantastic. They are my favorite Y&R couple, bar none.

#54   2013/09/16 05:49PM
    calliope

I agree about the chemistry with AH and BM. HT is beautiful and has a great body but I don't see her having any sexual chemistry with BM. I have never seen them together but she never strikes me as sensual and AH does.

#55   2013/09/16 05:50PM
    Mstc

Well she is great as LuLu on GH,

#56   2013/09/16 06:08PM
    Dazzeling

I liked Heather Tom also but I can't see her with Billy. Amelia is great with Billy. He also has a tendency to smile at the wrong times.

#57   2013/09/16 06:44PM
    chillepepper

I have nothing against the actress Amelia as Victoria,and when did you see her almost laugh when the wedding was cancelled,I watched it and didn't see her looking like she was going to laugh. Where can I see a clip of the other Victoria slapping her dad,I want to see it. I haven't seen anyone slap Victor. Bet it was a great scene. Why was Eric against the scene? I keep waiting to see Billy clock the old fool,just once.I did see a clip of John Abbot punching Victor out. That was a great scene.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list