List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....

Started by Kelby at 2013/09/14 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 06:44PM, Views: 4491, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/14 08:18PM
    Re: My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....
    Ethelmae02

Quote BobbiSox: I don't mind that they changed the actress; I like them both. My problem is changing the character. They took a serious minded business woman and turned her into a whining, pouty goofball who can't make up her mind about anything: her father, her husband, her job.
    I so agree. I wouldnt miss the character of Viki one bit if she left. Tired of her and Billy back and forths and all the rest of what she does.

#32   2013/09/14 08:22PM
    pgl35

HT has nothing on AH. I like both of them , but I think AH is perfect as Victoria. And if you ever doubt her acting ability, check out the movie "Black Cat Run" and you will change your mind. AH can act her butt off.

#33   2013/09/14 08:22PM
    mahina

Quote trixie60:
    Quote calliope: Heather Thom is great, no denying. She is on B&B now. She is not coming back. Why the constant comparisons? Amelia is not Heather. Amelia does justice to the spoiled, craving Daddy's approval Victoria. She portrays TGVN's daughter beautifully.

The constant comparisons is because we have a right to our opinions. Is comparing one actress to another actress bashing? If it is, then it has been done many times in this thread.

ITA trixie. At present the recasts of Abby and Kyle are getting attacked left and right. I don't see anyone defending them and I'm not a fan of theirs. This Victoria doesn't have to worry. Our opinions here are very tame if you ask me

#34   2013/09/14 08:30PM
    trixie60

Quote mahina:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote calliope: Heather Thom is great, no denying. She is on B&B now. She is not coming back. Why the constant comparisons? Amelia is not Heather. Amelia does justice to the spoiled, craving Daddy's approval Victoria. She portrays TGVN's daughter beautifully.

The constant comparisons is because we have a right to our opinions. Is comparing one actress to another actress bashing? If it is, then it has been done many times in this thread.

ITA trixie. At present the recasts of Abby and Kyle are getting attacked left and right. I don't see anyone defending them and I'm not a fan of theirs. This Victoria doesn't have to worry. Our opinions here are very tame if you ask me

Thanks Mahina,I agree. Sometimes you can't help but compare one actress to another when posting. Most posters who don't like a certain actresses acting say so. I have seen this a lot on the board.

#35   2013/09/14 08:44PM
    Kelby

I do not dislike the girl and honestly, if I had to act out the shiz the writers give this poor girl, I would smirk during serious scenes too. I am just saying Y&R looks more and more like a soap opera parody everyday. Haha!

#36   2013/09/15 09:08AM
    grey

Quote BobbiSox: I don't mind that they changed the actress; I like them both. My problem is changing the character. They took a serious minded business woman and turned her into a whining, pouty goofball who can't make up her mind about anything: her father, her husband, her job.

Totally agree...I sometimes can't stand watching. I liked the tough serious Victoria. They should've kept the character the same.

#37   2013/09/15 10:03AM
    sharon n nic...

My only problem with AH is that she is with BM.

There is no chemistry between them.

#38   2013/09/15 11:29AM
    ladycam

AH plays the role of a spoil brat perfectly IMO. Am no Victoria fan but will say she's convincing. Bash character but leave the actors/actress alone JMHO

#39   2013/09/15 12:22PM
    JUJU41

Quote trixie60:
    Quote coolkraft: agree....never liked her...Heather Tom was much better

ITA I watch B&B and Heather Tom is an amazing actress. Sorry to all the Amelia fans but there is no comparison. I wish that HT could have stayed on Y&R.

I like HT much better on B&B than I did on Y&R.

#40   2013/09/15 12:23PM
    JUJU41

Quote pgl35: HT has nothing on AH. I like both of them , but I think AH is perfect as Victoria. And if you ever doubt her acting ability, check out the movie "Black Cat Run" and you will change your mind. AH can act her butt off.

You can say that again!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list