List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Was AMBER just a guest appearance @ Ceremony?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Was AMBER just a guest appearance @ Ceremony?

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/09/14 04:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:43AM, Views: 200, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/09/14 04:22AM
    Was AMBER just a guest appearance @ Ceremony?
    FL senior fan

Writer's missed a good opportunity for a storyline IMO.
    AMBER/KEVIN were close friends. Kevin/Chloe's relationship has problems, or over. Why not have Amber around a while to create jealousy? After all, weren't Amber and Kevin close friends during her relationship to Daniel?

Amber looked good at Cathrine's Ceremony.
    Chloe's bad advise gets on my nerves; she needs some problems!
    Hate that others were missing, however...like Phillip & Chance.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 04:23AM
    #2   2013/09/14 05:24AM
    Re: Was AMBER just a guest appearance @ Ceremony?
    ski lady

Yes, I would like for Amber to stick around awhile, too, but I guess she's busy on B&B. I used to enjoy the crazy quad of Kevin, Jana, Daniel, Amber--comedic. And yes, she and Kevin together again would have been fun--probably drive Chloe crazy. That girl needs to get a life and stop running Chelsea's.

I agree that it was strange for Amber to be at the memorial service, but not Mac, Chance, etc. But since she's on B&B, guess it was easy for her to be there for filming.

#3   2013/09/14 05:43AM
    Re: Was AMBER just a guest appearance @ Ceremony?
    Axl Rose

I want Amber back here on Y & R because on B & B it is like they don't even have room for her on that soap but here on Y & R they would actually be able to use Amber and not to mention with Amber here in town you could pair her up with anyone, you could pair her up with Kevin, Devon even, you could pair her up with Nick or even Adam for that matter or even Dylan

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list