List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/09/13 03:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:19AM, Views: 893, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/13 03:53PM
    Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)
    Axl Rose

If anything let's speculate, how do you see Nick and Victoria reacting to the fact that their mother had a long-lost son when she was a teenager but that their mother gave their brother up for adoption

Imagine if that son turns out to be Dylan, I could see Nick getting jealous right away having the same dynamic he has with Adam but having that with Dylan

And Victoria I could see her being threatened by Dylan being her brother too

#2   2013/09/13 03:57PM
    Re: Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)
    Axl Rose

But Dylan if he is Nikki's son then Dylan he will be Reed, Johnny, Noah, Faith and Summer's uncle if he is Nikki's son Nick and Victoria's half-brother

#3   2013/09/13 03:57PM
    Axl Rose

But Dylan if he is Nikki's son then Dylan he will be Reed, Johnny, Noah, Faith and Summer's uncle if he is Nikki's son Nick and Victoria's half-brother

#4   2013/09/13 03:57PM
    Axl Rose

#5   2013/09/13 04:06PM
    janetb

Quote Axl Rose: If anything let's speculate, how do you see Nick and Victoria reacting to the fact that their mother had a long-lost son when she was a teenager but that their mother gave their brother up for adoption

Imagine if that son turns out to be Dylan, I could see Nick getting jealous right away having the same dynamic he has with Adam but having that with Dylan

I think Nikki's kids would question why she never mentioned her other child. Hopefully they'd understand that she was raped and just a kid herself.Even if she'd wanted to she couldn't have provided for him.

If it's Dylan it will be awkward for Nick , especially if Dylan and Avery are together.

Nikki's other child would have nothing to do with NE and that's all Victoria cares about.

#6   2013/09/13 04:45PM
    Axl Rose

Quote janetb:
    Quote Axl Rose: If anything let's speculate, how do you see Nick and Victoria reacting to the fact that their mother had a long-lost son when she was a teenager but that their mother gave their brother up for adoption

I think Nikki's kids would question why she never mentioned her other child. Hopefully they'd understand that she was raped and just a kid herself.Even if she'd wanted to she couldn't have provided for him.

If it's Dylan it will be awkward for Nick , especially if Dylan and Avery are together.

Nikki's other child would have nothing to do with NE and that's all Victoria cares about.

Yes but Victoria will still feel threatened nevertheless

#7   2013/09/13 04:45PM
    Axl Rose

Quote janetb:

Yes but Victoria will still feel threatened nevertheless

#8   2013/09/14 05:19AM
    Axl Rose

Quote janetb:

Victoria and Nick both I can see them being jealous of their new brother, that Nikki is paying him more attention and more love

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list