List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/13 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 07:49AM, Views: 2051, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/13 05:39PM
    Re: New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?
    alanadz

Quote Laloni:
    Quote trixie60: I'm not too concerned about that problem now because sooner or later, they won't be without someone. The writers are probably aware of this and I have no doubt that they will fix it soon. The Newman brothers are both handsome, rich, charming and sexy. And that is what most women want. It won't be a problem for long.

I just read Adam's interview and I am impressed with it. It sounds to me like Adam is going to grow up, be a father to his son and a respected business man. I'm very glad to hear this, I get tired of all the sex being played out with all the women on the show, I don't know why every woman in GC has to be bed hopping the entire show. It will be nice to see one man (Adam) being a true man and not planning his next lay. We don't need anymore hot, sexy women, the show is full of them as is, sorry I don't agree with you but if that's what you like rather than seeing some intelligence that's fine, I just get tired of it. I truely get tired of hearing how hot Sharon and Adam are together, I can't believe anyone was/is hotter than Carmine and the red head.I can hardly wait until the new changes come into play sounds like a new beginning, don't get me wrong I like a good love scene but I like to see more than a bed as was the case with Carmine and ????, sorry I can't even remember her name.

Of course they would be intelligent. I said an executive at NE and a lawyer. So the intelligence is a GIVEN. I didn't think I needed to spell it out!

The town is full is intelligent, single women that aren't related to either brother? Who? Crazy Sharon and lying, disgusting Chloe? Who else is there?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 05:41PM
    #12   2013/09/13 06:51PM
    alanadz

New ladies needed ASAP!

#13   2013/09/13 07:03PM
    alanadz

Quote ladycam:
    Quote alanadz: We have two handsome,sexy, wealthy bachelors and no single women for them to date?

Being wondering the same thing. They keep hiring men which is great love cute guys We need ladies so romance can come back to the show. And for complaining about the bloated cast it's not big enough.

YES!!! ITA!!

#14   2013/09/13 07:11PM
    nancy 7

Daytime Royalty reporting an actress called Amber Bela Muse cast as Julie Cantrell. Marshall Hilliard as Officer George in an upcoming major s/l.

#15   2013/09/13 07:21PM
    trixie60

Quote Castro: I'll be happy to join the cast

Doesn't matter which brother either

Lol, I'd like to join the cast. No, it doesn't matter which brother either.

#16   2013/09/14 06:18AM
    alanadz

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Castro: I'll be happy to join the cast

Doesn't matter which brother either

Lol, I'd like to join the cast. No, it doesn't matter which brother either.

SO true. The fact that there is no new love interest, leads me to believe that this is a way of adding more layers to Navery. There will be a long struggle, but I think the two will work their way back to each other.

#17   2013/09/14 07:12AM
    alanadz

SOS: Single women needed ASAP!!

#18   2013/09/14 07:36AM
    BigBluePlate

Why is it that we need new women for the Newman brothers? Why can't there be new men for all of the ladies on the show (Sharon, Summer, Abby, Chloe, etc). Why are the women always the ones who are replaceable? Personally, I'd switch things up with the current couples. Avery should be with Jack. Nick should be with Chels since they have baby daddy issues. Let Adam get drunk and bed Chloe and see Chloe squirm around Chels. Reunite Sharon and Adam and see how he interacts with this Faith, who's hell bent in seeing her parents back together and also how it affects Noah. Add in Nick and Chels to the mix at the ranch. Recast Phyllis and put her with Dylan to mix with Jack and Avery. These pairs would be interesting imo.

#19   2013/09/14 07:49AM
    dairymaid

Quote Laloni:
    Quote trixie60: I'm not too concerned about that problem now because sooner or later, they won't be without someone. The writers are probably aware of this and I have no doubt that they will fix it soon. The Newman brothers are both handsome, rich, charming and sexy. And that is what most women want. It won't be a problem for long.

I just read Adam's interview and I am impressed with it. It sounds to me like Adam is going to grow up, be a father to his son and a respected business man. I'm very glad to hear this, I get tired of all the sex being played out with all the women on the show, I don't know why every woman in GC has to be bed hopping the entire show. It will be nice to see one man (Adam) being a true man and not planning his next lay. We don't need anymore hot, sexy women, the show is full of them as is, sorry I don't agree with you but if that's what you like rather than seeing some intelligence that's fine, I just get tired of it. I truely get tired of hearing how hot Sharon and Adam are together, I can't believe anyone was/is hotter than Carmine and the red head.I can hardly wait until the new changes come into play sounds like a new beginning, don't get me wrong I like a good love scene but I like to see more than a bed as was the case with Carmine and ????, sorry I can't even remember her name.

I agree. I am sure that the pairings will get better but I am interested in seeing that Adam will focus on his son and career and I hope that Nick does the same with his business and children.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list