List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/13 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 07:49AM, Views: 1982, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/13 01:23PM
    New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?
    alanadz

I liked Navery but if it's over, it's over.

I love fresh, hot and NEW! So bring on the new romances!
    But where are the new loves for the Newman heirs? This is what irks me about soaps. The tiny cast doen't allow for many dating options.

#2   2013/09/13 01:42PM
    Re: New Love Interest for BOTH Newmans Brothers?
    alanadz

We have two handsome,sexy, wealthy bachelors and no single women for them to date?

#3   2013/09/13 01:49PM
    alanadz

Get rid of Chloe and bring in a hot new lady for the brothers to fight over.

#4   2013/09/13 01:50PM
    trixie60

I'm not too concerned about that problem now because sooner or later, they won't be without someone. The writers are probably aware of this and I have no doubt that they will fix it soon. The Newman brothers are both handsome, rich, charming and sexy. And that is what most women want. It won't be a problem for long.

#5   2013/09/13 01:55PM
    alanadz

Quote trixie60: I'm not too concerned about that problem now because sooner or later, they won't be without someone. The writers are probably aware of this and I have no doubt that they will fix it soon. The Newman brothers are both handsome, rich, charming and sexy. And that is what most women want. It won't be a problem for long.

So true. BUT it amazes me when viewers complain about the bloated cast. Two rich bachelors and not ONE single woman for either of them? lol!!!!

#6   2013/09/13 02:08PM
    trixie60

Quote alanadz:
    Quote trixie60: I'm not too concerned about that problem now because sooner or later, they won't be without someone. The writers are probably aware of this and I have no doubt that they will fix it soon. The Newman brothers are both handsome, rich, charming and sexy. And that is what most women want. It won't be a problem for long.

So true. BUT it amazes me when viewers complain about the bloated cast. Two rich bachelors and not ONE single woman for either of them? lol!!!!

Lol, that's true but I'm willing to wait and see what happens to them. And your right about the bloated cast.

#7   2013/09/13 02:16PM
    Castro

I'll be happy to join the cast

Doesn't matter which brother either

#8   2013/09/13 02:29PM
    alanadz

Quote Castro: I'll be happy to join the cast

Doesn't matter which brother either

LOL!!! I feel exactly the same way!

#9   2013/09/13 04:01PM
    Laloni

I just read Adam's interview and I am impressed with it. It sounds to me like Adam is going to grow up, be a father to his son and a respected business man. I'm very glad to hear this, I get tired of all the sex being played out with all the women on the show, I don't know why every woman in GC has to be bed hopping the entire show. It will be nice to see one man (Adam) being a true man and not planning his next lay. We don't need anymore hot, sexy women, the show is full of them as is, sorry I don't agree with you but if that's what you like rather than seeing some intelligence that's fine, I just get tired of it. I truely get tired of hearing how hot Sharon and Adam are together, I can't believe anyone was/is hotter than Carmine and the red head.I can hardly wait until the new changes come into play sounds like a new beginning, don't get me wrong I like a good love scene but I like to see more than a bed as was the case with Carmine and ????, sorry I can't even remember her name.

#10   2013/09/13 04:41PM
    ladycam

Quote alanadz: We have two handsome,sexy, wealthy bachelors and no single women for them to date?

Being wondering the same thing. They keep hiring men which is great love cute guys We need ladies so romance can come back to the show. And for complaining about the bloated cast it's not big enough.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list