List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can spoilers..9/13/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can spoilers..9/13/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/13 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:31AM, Views: 4891, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/13 05:33PM
    Re: Can spoilers..9/13/13
    yandrfan99

Quote rediculous:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote valleycliffe: thank you rediculous.

yay, navery are TOAST, burnt at that..

i wonder where dylan will take connor?

LOL i know, the abbott cabin.

guess chadam will come together to rescue their baby boy from his babynapper..good..

shut up victor, you were in the middle of backstabbing adam too...

Valleycliffe you are so right doesn't everyone end up at the Abbott cabin. Thanks for the spoilers Red I am going to watch just to watch Navery call it quits for good I hope. So happy the wedding never took place.

and Sharon had absolutely nothing to do with it..

Neither did Faith the best of both worlds. Avery did it all by herself.

#42   2013/09/13 05:36PM
    alanadz

Quote Ashtradamus: Adam has a strong case for custody now. Chelsea let Connor get snatched away right under her nose. A sick man has taken her child and it's her fault b/c she didn't really know him. Adam could use this to get custody

Bravo! Excellent point! Dylan just gave Chelsea a huge dose of payback!

#43   2013/09/13 05:52PM
    blubird

Quote rediculous: Avery and Nick call it quits..Nick tells her she is still in love with Dylan..Avery is upset, but Nick is determined to give her more time to work out her feelings for Dylan...thunder rumbling in the background and as Nick walks away, rain begins to fall on Avery..

A powerful fight between Adam and Victor, they go toe to toe in a furious battle, Adam wants nothing more to do with Victor and Victor will not be allowed around Adam's son, Victor is shocked to find out that Adam is a father...a big thunderstorm while they are fighting..this is a very intense battle, one worth watching, the acting is amazing by both..

Victor and Jack also have a very intense confrontation, later John appears to Jack and warns him about Victor's revenge that will probable include Summer..Jack is tempted to drink but doesn't..

Billy and Victoria having a romantic time when Chloe phones and asks them to keep Delia, they have fun with her and after she goes to bed they get lovey..

Dylan and Chelsea also in a battle, Dylan wants a divorce, Chelsea begs him to stay. Dylan wants alone time with Connor, she gives him that and as the thunder and lightening rages, Dylan has flashbacks of Afghanistan, when Chelsea comes back into the room, the door is open and Connor's crib is empty..Chelsea is horrified..

This week has been one of the best week's ever. Agree with you on Adam and Victors scenes today, such a powerful interaction between them.. I think my husband got caught up in the moment and he never gets involved with soaps.. (he's hockey fan) just loving MM right now, he is awesome.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 05:55PM
    #44   2013/09/13 05:57PM
    PixiePower

Thanks so much Red!
    Great job on the spoilers.
    You rock!!!!

#45   2013/09/14 03:11AM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote yandrfan99:

guess chadam will come together to rescue their baby boy from his babynapper..good..

Valleycliffe you are so right doesn't everyone end up at the Abbott cabin. Thanks for the spoilers Red I am going to watch just to watch Navery call it quits for good I hope. So happy the wedding never took place.

nope, nothing at all...

and neither did faith..

a disappointment to some I am sure..

#46   2013/09/14 03:12AM
    rediculous

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote yandrfan99:

Neither did Faith the best of both worlds. Avery did it all by herself.

I loved that..

#47   2013/09/14 03:14AM
    rediculous

Quote blubird:
    Quote rediculous: Avery and Nick call it quits..Nick tells her she is still in love with Dylan..Avery is upset, but Nick is determined to give her more time to work out her feelings for Dylan...thunder rumbling in the background and as Nick walks away, rain begins to fall on Avery..

A powerful fight between Adam and Victor, they go toe to toe in a furious battle, Adam wants nothing more to do with Victor and Victor will not be allowed around Adam's son, Victor is shocked to find out that Adam is a father...a big thunderstorm while they are fighting..this is a very intense battle, one worth watching, the acting is amazing by both..

Victor and Jack also have a very intense confrontation, later John appears to Jack and warns him about Victor's revenge that will probable include Summer..Jack is tempted to drink but doesn't..

Billy and Victoria having a romantic time when Chloe phones and asks them to keep Delia, they have fun with her and after she goes to bed they get lovey..

Dylan and Chelsea also in a battle, Dylan wants a divorce, Chelsea begs him to stay. Dylan wants alone time with Connor, she gives him that and as the thunder and lightening rages, Dylan has flashbacks of Afghanistan, when Chelsea comes back into the room, the door is open and Connor's crib is empty..Chelsea is horrified..

This week has been one of the best week's ever. Agree with you on Adam and Victors scenes today, such a powerful interaction between them.. I think my husband got caught up in the moment and he never gets involved with soaps.. (he's hockey fan) just loving MM right now, he is awesome.

It has been a great week, we are moving forward at last

#48   2013/09/14 04:17AM
    Savoy

Thank you for the spoilers, you do a great job of getting all the details. I'm not surprised that the wedding didn't come off as planned, equally glad that Sharon, had nothing to do with the wedding falling apart. Good to see movement in the stories, Adam and Victor sounds intense, I felt bad for Dylan being duped by Chelsea, the plot now moves forward with Adam and Chelsea.

#49   2013/09/14 05:28AM
    rediculous

Quote Ashtradamus: Adam has a strong case for custody now. Chelsea let Connor get snatched away right under her nose. A sick man has taken her child and it's her fault b/c she didn't really know him. Adam could use this to get custody

So true..

#50   2013/09/14 05:29AM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower: Thanks so much Red!
    Great job on the spoilers.
    You rock!!!!

LOL,you rock too Pixie..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list