List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can spoilers..9/13/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can spoilers..9/13/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/13 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:31AM, Views: 5045, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/13 02:22PM
    Re: Can spoilers..9/13/13
    rediculous

Quote bikette: Thanks Red. I can't wait to see Adam/Victor, Dylan/Chelsea go toe to toe. I am interested in Victor's reaction to his new grandson and whether he will treat him as a black sheep the way he does his son Adam. Knowing Victor, he may help Chelsea fight Adam.

That would not surprise me at all bikette..and you're welcome..

#22   2013/09/13 02:36PM
    pink kiity

hey big red its nice to see you back on board i havent seem you for awhile welcome back to the board everyone miss you but glad you are back we where getting to wondering if something happen to you everyone on the board was asking about you

#23   2013/09/13 02:47PM
    maja

Quote rediculous:
    Quote bikette: Thanks Red. I can't wait to see Adam/Victor, Dylan/Chelsea go toe to toe. I am interested in Victor's reaction to his new grandson and whether he will treat him as a black sheep the way he does his son Adam. Knowing Victor, he may help Chelsea fight Adam.

That would not surprise me at all bikette..and you're welcome..

I was thinking the same thing...TEVN does have the money and the power to do this....but does Chelsea really want to be beholden to him.

#24   2013/09/13 02:49PM
    ladycam

This would not surprise Victor realize Connor has replace him has the most important thing in Adam's life. Adam is over needing his father's love and want to give Connor all his attention. Leave it Victor to try and rob Adam of what he loves most. Well Chelsea may replace Sharon as the pawn Victor use to control Adam .We'll see how it plays out. If Chelsea support Dylan and cover for him with the kidnapping of Connor. Then Chylan is Shadam 2.0 should be very interesting

#25   2013/09/13 03:39PM
    FL senior fan

Quote rediculous: Avery and Nick call it quits..Nick tells her she is still in love with Dylan..Avery is upset, but Nick is determined to give her more time to work out her feelings for Dylan...thunder rumbling in the background and as Nick walks away, rain begins to fall on Avery..

A powerful fight between Adam and Victor, they go toe to toe in a furious battle, Adam wants nothing more to do with Victor and Victor will not be allowed around Adam's son, Victor is shocked to find out that Adam is a father...a big thunderstorm while they are fighting..this is a very intense battle, one worth watching, the acting is amazing by both..

Victor and Jack also have a very intense confrontation, later John appears to Jack and warns him about Victor's revenge that will probable include Summer..Jack is tempted to drink but doesn't..

Billy and Victoria having a romantic time when Chloe phones and asks them to keep Delia, they have fun with her and after she goes to bed they get lovey..

Dylan and Chelsea also in a battle, Dylan wants a divorce, Chelsea begs him to stay. Dylan wants alone time with Connor, she gives him that and as the thunder and lightening rages, Dylan has flashbacks of Afghanistan, when Chelsea comes back into the room, the door is open and Connor's crib is empty..Chelsea is horrified..

---------

Thanks for sharing; sounds like a really good intense day of "good" acting and conflicts.

#26   2013/09/13 03:39PM
    janetb

Quote rediculous: Avery and Nick call it quits..Nick tells her she is still in love with Dylan..Avery is upset, but Nick is determined to give her more time to work out her feelings for Dylan...thunder rumbling in the background and as Nick walks away, rain begins to fall on Avery..

A powerful fight between Adam and Victor, they go toe to toe in a furious battle, Adam wants nothing more to do with Victor and Victor will not be allowed around Adam's son, Victor is shocked to find out that Adam is a father...a big thunderstorm while they are fighting..this is a very intense battle, one worth watching, the acting is amazing by both..

Victor and Jack also have a very intense confrontation, later John appears to Jack and warns him about Victor's revenge that will probable include Summer..Jack is tempted to drink but doesn't..

Billy and Victoria having a romantic time when Chloe phones and asks them to keep Delia, they have fun with her and after she goes to bed they get lovey..

Dylan and Chelsea also in a battle, Dylan wants a divorce, Chelsea begs him to stay. Dylan wants alone time with Connor, she gives him that and as the thunder and lightening rages, Dylan has flashbacks of Afghanistan, when Chelsea comes back into the room, the door is open and Connor's crib is empty..Chelsea is horrified..

So much for the speculation that Sharon would disrupt the wedding,she'll be so pleased that it didn't happen.

Chelsea is delusional to think she could tell Dylan she's sorry and everything would be okay.I expect Avery will get involved in the search and she and Dylan will be together again.Chelsea will have to deal with Adam.

Victoria is so pathetic hanging on to Victor and calling him Daddy, grow up already.She can't stop talking about Adam being out of NE and she can go back.After everything he's done, all she wants is to be Daddy's little girl.I doubt there's anything she wouldn't forgive.

I hope Adam has finally realized that Victor will never be the father he wanted and hoped for.Victor is always the victim and everyone betrays and treats him badly.I don't know why any of his kids even speak to him.

#27   2013/09/13 03:40PM
    rediculous

Quote pink kiity: hey big red its nice to see you back on board i havent seem you for awhile welcome back to the board everyone miss you but glad you are back we where getting to wondering if something happen to you everyone on the board was asking about you

thank you pink kitty, I just took some time off, summer is a busy time for me, nice to be back posting with all my good friends again..

#28   2013/09/13 03:42PM
    FL senior fan

There have been poster suggestions (not spoilers) that Dylan might run to Sharon with the baby.

#29   2013/09/13 03:43PM
    rediculous

Quote FL senior fan:

---------

Thanks for sharing; sounds like a really good intense day of "good" acting and conflicts.

it definitely is FL...

#30   2013/09/13 03:45PM
    rediculous

Quote janetb:

So much for the speculation that Sharon would disrupt the wedding,she'll be so pleased that it didn't happen.

Chelsea is delusional to think she could tell Dylan she's sorry and everything would be okay.I expect Avery will get involved in the search and she and Dylan will be together again.Chelsea will have to deal with Adam.

Victoria is so pathetic hanging on to Victor and calling him Daddy, grow up already.She can't stop talking about Adam being out of NE and she can go back.After everything he's done, all she wants is to be Daddy's little girl.I doubt there's anything she wouldn't forgive.

I hope Adam has finally realized that Victor will never be the father he wanted and hoped for.Victor is always the victim and everyone betrays and treats him badly.I don't know why any of his kids even speak to him.

I agree janet, he is a horrible father..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list