List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can spoilers..9/13/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can spoilers..9/13/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/13 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:31AM, Views: 5066, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 01:52PM
    Re: Can spoilers..9/13/13
    rediculous

Quote hubbardfan: Thank you...awesome post! after reading MM's recent interview, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
    I posted elsewhere on here that I hope Dylan doesn't get too far w/the baby; he'll remember taking that little girl and her getting killed, and bring it back before Adam finds out! Even though he's acted like a dunce throughout this whole paternity s/l, Chelsea owes him an apology on her KNEES for what she's done to him, and I still hope he leaves her; this is now bet. her and Adam to work out!

You're welcome hubbard, Dylan is breaking my heart with this reveal, SB is doing a fantastic job..I am loving his acting , he has something he can work with now and he is hitting a home run, IMO..

#12   2013/09/13 01:57PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote Sudsy Sue: Thanks Red, so glad you're back. I'm ssooo addicted to your Canadian spoilers I had withdrawals while you were gone

Ditto!

#13   2013/09/13 02:07PM
    Castro

Thanks for the spoilers.

Can't wait to see Adam and Victor go toe-to-toe I really think Adam just wanted to prove to Victor that he is very capable of running NE despite the bad blood/history AND was hoping to form a "father-son relationship". Well, that ain't gonna happen now

So Dylan loses it and disappears with Baby Connor I seriously doubt he'll hurt the baby but this will cause Adam to freak out and he'a alredy seething with anger. Should be good tv.

Who would ditch their own wedding to console their ex???? AVERY, that's who. She's in denial and Nick was smart to put that event on ice. Avery will have her hands full with Dylan and his current bout with PTSD. The man is going to need some serious help.

I see a pattern...

Sharon is also in need of some serious help. She's off her meds, scheming with her dead daughter and probably thinks she and Nick will marry next week. Forgetting that Phyllis is comatose as a result of her lie. Or is it her lie

#14   2013/09/13 02:07PM
    rediculous

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Sudsy Sue: Thanks Red, so glad you're back. I'm ssooo addicted to your Canadian spoilers I had withdrawals while you were gone

Ditto!

#15   2013/09/13 02:09PM
    rediculous

Quote Castro: Thanks for the spoilers.

Can't wait to see Adam and Victor go toe-to-toe I really think Adam just wanted to prove to Victor that he is very capable of running NE despite the bad blood/history AND was hoping to form a "father-son relationship". Well, that ain't gonna happen now

So Dylan loses it and disappears with Baby Connor I seriously doubt he'll hurt the baby but this will cause Adam to freak out and he'a alredy seething with anger. Should be good tv.

Who would ditch their own wedding to console their ex???? AVERY, that's who. She's in denial and Nick was smart to put that event on ice. Avery will have her hands full with Dylan and his current bout with PTSD. The man is going to need some serious help.

I see a pattern...

Sharon is also in need of some serious help. She's off her meds, scheming with her dead daughter and probably thinks she and Nick will marry next week. Forgetting that Phyllis is comatose as a result of her lie. Or is it her lie

The show is really getting interesting isn't it Castro?

#16   2013/09/13 02:12PM
    Castro

Quote rediculous:

I see a pattern...

Yes it is!!!

When the truth about Baby Connor came out and Adam's reaction to Dylan talking to Billy and Billy figuring out Adam's the father and Adam confronting Chelsea.... That episode was a game changer in my book

I have to say, this past week of Y&R reminded of the good ole days

#17   2013/09/13 02:15PM
    maja

Red I must also add as others have...Nobody does it better then you with these spoilers!! : You were missed! Thanks to the soap diva you're back!! YAY!!

#18   2013/09/13 02:18PM
    rediculous

Quote Castro:
    Quote rediculous:

I see a pattern...

Yes it is!!!

When the truth about Baby Connor came out and Adam's reaction to Dylan talking to Billy and Billy figuring out Adam's the father and Adam confronting Chelsea.... That episode was a game changer in my book

I have to say, this past week of Y&R reminded of the good ole days

For sure..

#19   2013/09/13 02:19PM
    bikette

Thanks Red. I can't wait to see Adam/Victor, Dylan/Chelsea go toe to toe. I am interested in Victor's reaction to his new grandson and whether he will treat him as a black sheep the way he does his son Adam. Knowing Victor, he may help Chelsea fight Adam.

#20   2013/09/13 02:20PM
    rediculous

Quote maja: Red I must also add as others have...Nobody does it better then you with these spoilers!! : You were missed! Thanks to the soap diva you're back!! YAY!!

sweet, posts like this maja makes it all worth the time I put into doing them, Thank you..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list