List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can spoilers..9/13/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can spoilers..9/13/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/13 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 05:31AM, Views: 4922, Replies: 50
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/13 01:18PM
    Can spoilers..9/13/13
    rediculous

Avery and Nick call it quits..Nick tells her she is still in love with Dylan..Avery is upset, but Nick is determined to give her more time to work out her feelings for Dylan...thunder rumbling in the background and as Nick walks away, rain begins to fall on Avery..

A powerful fight between Adam and Victor, they go toe to toe in a furious battle, Adam wants nothing more to do with Victor and Victor will not be allowed around Adam's son, Victor is shocked to find out that Adam is a father...a big thunderstorm while they are fighting..this is a very intense battle, one worth watching, the acting is amazing by both..

Victor and Jack also have a very intense confrontation, later John appears to Jack and warns him about Victor's revenge that will probable include Summer..Jack is tempted to drink but doesn't..

Billy and Victoria having a romantic time when Chloe phones and asks them to keep Delia, they have fun with her and after she goes to bed they get lovey..

Dylan and Chelsea also in a battle, Dylan wants a divorce, Chelsea begs him to stay. Dylan wants alone time with Connor, she gives him that and as the thunder and lightening rages, Dylan has flashbacks of Afghanistan, when Chelsea comes back into the room, the door is open and Connor's crib is empty..Chelsea is horrified..

#2   2013/09/13 01:23PM
    Re: Can spoilers..9/13/13
    valleycliffe

thank you rediculous.

yay, navery are TOAST, burnt at that..

i wonder where dylan will take connor?

LOL i know, the abbott cabin.

guess chadam will come together to rescue their baby boy from his babynapper..good..

shut up victor, you were in the middle of backstabbing adam too...

#3   2013/09/13 01:32PM
    trixie60

Thanks, Red. I appreciate how fast you come up with these spoilers. You do a great job. This show is getting really good and I can't wait till Monday. I love the drama and the great acting that we are blessed with on this show. Sound like we will get a lot of that this coming week.

#4   2013/09/13 01:42PM
    maja

Thanks Red! This episode really sounds good and I can't wait to see each scene you described, which is rare in itself.So, TEVN is barking and spewing vile at his son. I get so sick of his nastiness, and I'm glad Adam has finally had enough of the old fart.I guess an Abbott is only good to be an organ donor for that old beast.So, since Nick & Avery have broken up, how long will it take for him to head back to Sharon? I think Jack & he have a steady supply of engagement rings in their dresser drawers.Also, the scene with Chelsea & Dylan sounds good.Oh boy, Adam is gonna be seething when he finds out Dylan has kidnapped hi baby.I wonder where he went? Could he be heading to Avery or Stitch?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 01:47PM
    #5   2013/09/13 01:42PM
    Sudsy Sue

Thanks Red, so glad you're back. I'm ssooo addicted to your Canadian spoilers I had withdrawals while you were gone

#6   2013/09/13 01:44PM
    rediculous

Quote valleycliffe: thank you rediculous.

yay, navery are TOAST, burnt at that..

i wonder where dylan will take connor?

LOL i know, the abbott cabin.

guess chadam will come together to rescue their baby boy from his babynapper..good..

shut up victor, you were in the middle of backstabbing adam too...

You're welcome valley, this is a really good show..

#7   2013/09/13 01:46PM
    rediculous

Quote trixie60: Thanks, Red. I appreciate how fast you come up with these spoilers. You do a great job. This show is getting really good and I can't wait till Monday. I love the drama and the great acting that we are blessed with on this show. Sound like we will get a lot of that this coming week.

Thank you trixi, the show is really getting good, we are finally getting some action now..the acting is superb..

#8   2013/09/13 01:48PM
    rediculous

Quote maja: Thanks Red! This episode really sounds good and I can't wait to see each scene you described, which is rare in itself.So, TEVN is barking and spewing vile at his son. I get so sick of his nastiness, and I'm glad has finally had enough of the old fart.I guess an Abbott is only good to be an organ donor for that old beast.So, since Nick & Avery have broken up, how long will it take for him to head back to Sharon? I think Jack & he have a steady supply of engagement rings in their dresser drawers.Also, the scene with Chelsea & Dylan sounds good.Oh boy, Adam is gonna be seething when he finds out Dylan has kidnapped hi baby.I wonder where he went? Could he be heading to Avery or Stitch?

It is a great episode maja, Victor is a nasty old goat, the surprise he shows when Adam mentions his son is major..

#9   2013/09/13 01:48PM
    hubbardfan

Thank you...awesome post! after reading MM's recent interview, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
    I posted elsewhere on here that I hope Dylan doesn't get too far w/the baby; he'll remember taking that little girl and her getting killed, and bring it back before Adam finds out! Even though he's acted like a dunce throughout this whole paternity s/l, Chelsea owes him an apology on her KNEES for what she's done to him, and I still hope he leaves her; this is now bet. her and Adam to work out!

#10   2013/09/13 01:49PM
    rediculous

Quote Sudsy Sue: Thanks Red, so glad you're back. I'm ssooo addicted to your Canadian spoilers I had withdrawals while you were gone

aaww, what a nice thing to say..so glad you enjoy them..

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list