List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Liked or disliked Avery Wedding Dress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liked or disliked Avery Wedding Dress

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/13 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 06:08AM, Views: 2888, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/13 05:26PM
    Re: Liked or disliked Avery Wedding Dress
    Piperay

I didn't like it. It was too clingy and emphasized every slight bump and bulge making them look bigger.

#32   2013/09/13 06:08PM
    GCresident

Did not love it. For an attorney marrying the son of the city's richest man, she should be wearing a better looking dress. I guess the show really has a cheap budget. And she should not be driving herself to the wedding. Whatever happened to limousines ???

#33   2013/09/13 06:53PM
    calliope

I wouldn't choose it but I thought it was okay for a wedding in the park. I actually did not think the cleavage was bad. The dress reminded me of an old roman or Greek cut. The shawl was to cover so Dylan didn't see the dress. It could have been a classier cover up.

#34   2013/09/13 11:40PM
    Catz-Meow

Quote BobbiSox: David Tutera would have fainted. Horrible choice. And what was that pink thing thrown over the whole mess? A picnic blanket? A poncho? A serape? Just awful.

Agreed!! Just awful.

#35   2013/09/14 04:21AM
    Savoy

I didn't care for the dress, I was expecting something more elegant for Avery's wedding gown.

#36   2013/09/14 06:08AM
    BobbiSox

Quote GCresident: Did not love it. For an attorney marrying the son of the city's richest man, she should be wearing a better looking dress. I guess the show really has a cheap budget. And she should not be driving herself to the wedding. Whatever happened to limousines ???

It is weird that a bride would go to her own wedding unattended. I've never heard of that. You're right. Why didn't Nick spring for a limo? Also, as long as all the guests were there, he could have offered thm some cake before he ran them off.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list