List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Liked or disliked Avery Wedding Dress

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liked or disliked Avery Wedding Dress

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/13 09:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 06:08AM, Views: 2890, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 09:45AM
    Re: Liked or disliked Avery Wedding Dress
    elizadolittle

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote djpp: I liked Victoria's and Nikki's dresses when they were in Chancellor Park. Very lacey.

I think Nikki's dress is much prettier than Avery's.

Nikki's dress was gorgeous. It actually looked like an understated this is my 50th wedding to Victor kind of dress. I wish it had been a little higher in the back though, there was an awkward line that wasn't the most flattering in the back.

I thought Avery's dress was beautiful and looked good on her. She looked like a classic beauty. That kinda night gown style dress is not for me but, I think she pulled it off. Sometimes I find her dresses are not the best fit or the most flattering but, I thought her wedding dress fit well and was flattering on her.

#12   2013/09/13 09:57AM
    Rilynne

It wouldn't have been something I would choose but I thought she looked gorgeous, classic. I loved the traditional white with a little touch of something different in the soft pink shawl. I thought it was so... pretty and girly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 09:57AM
    #13   2013/09/13 10:07AM
    valleycliffe

i didn't like it.....

#14   2013/09/13 10:10AM
    weatherholt3

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote JBosh: She was smoking!!!!!! in that Dress.

She was coming out of that dress.

That was the reason I didn't like it

#15   2013/09/13 10:15AM
    Cass Eno

Horrid dress.

#16   2013/09/13 10:21AM
    trauma

She was popping out of this dress like usual. I didn't like the pink shawl.

#17   2013/09/13 11:00AM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote JBosh: She was smoking!!!!!! in that Dress.

She was coming out of that dress.

That was the reason I didn't like it

I just don't get the need to constantly have the baby feeders on display.

#18   2013/09/13 11:18AM
    bukopandan

I'm watching right now. I find Nikki's overall look too washed out and somehow dry feeling, although she does look nice. But Summer (whiny and making faces as usual!) in that pink is so fresh--really nice pink shade and draping of fabric. Noah looks fantastic.

How weird, though, to see Chloe in her scene with Chels and wearing sparkly clothes and having such dreadful hair and makeup! What is with all the barely there makeup today!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 11:21AM
    #19   2013/09/13 11:23AM
    Lizzytish

What a disappointment -- it looked more like a nightgown than a wedding dress. Especially didn't like the neckline. Women with large busts should stay away from the V-neck style.

Well, I guess TIIC knew she wasn't going to make it to the altar, so they didn't put much effort into it.

#20   2013/09/13 01:01PM
    elizadolittle

Quote Lizzytish: What a disappointment -- it looked more like a nightgown than a wedding dress. Especially didn't like the neckline. Women with large busts should stay away from the V-neck style.

Well, I guess TIIC knew she wasn't going to make it to the altar, so they didn't put much effort into it.

I have a large chest and the style advice I've read and what I've seen on my own body actually says V neck is more flattering. Straight across does not work on a person with a bust like JC and myself because it actually makes the girls stick out even more. So slight V is a good thing (as long as the girls fit and aren't spilling out all over the place).

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list