List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Isn't Paul the Chief of Police?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Isn't Paul the Chief of Police?

Started by darny at 2013/09/13 06:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 06:51AM, Views: 633, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/13 06:04AM
    Isn't Paul the Chief of Police?
    darny

Then why is he still doing Private Investigator work? Since when is looking for Nikki's child a police issue? I wish the writer's would be more creative. It seems funny that Nikki is following the same path as Katherine when she was looking for her child that she gave up.

#2   2013/09/13 06:10AM
    Re: Isn't Paul the Chief of Police?
    Supercouplev...

He is doing it as a friend. If you know someone that can do what you need, why wouldn't you go to them, makes perfect sense to me.

#3   2013/09/13 06:43AM
    Barbyboo

Sure but a ad one his friends never go to jail

#4   2013/09/13 06:59AM
    Paggie

Quote darny: Then why is he still doing Private Investigator work? Since when is looking for Nikki's child a police issue? I wish the writer's would be more creative. It seems funny that Nikki is following the same path as Katherine when she was looking for her child that she gave up.

They are close friends and he is the only one she can trust with this secret. They were in the cult together as teens so he's the only one who would know the background to her trauma. Him being Police Chief is irrelevant. This is personal. Plus she knows he he has the investigative knowledge to help her. And it's digging up the show's history! Nice to see Nikki and Paul interacting again and that whole relationship. Hope we get flashbacks!

#5   2013/09/13 07:37AM
    Cuid1

Since Paul has to keep this whole thing a secret, Christine might see Paul helping Nikki from a different perspective. Especially if Paul starts spending a lot of time communicating with Nikki about her lost son.

#6   2013/09/13 08:42AM
    dramaqueen333

Quote darny: Then why is he still doing Private Investigator work? Since when is looking for Nikki's child a police issue? I wish the writer's would be more creative. It seems funny that Nikki is following the same path as Katherine when she was looking for her child that she gave up.

Paul has been one of Nikki's friends since they were teens. He is probably her longest running and closest friend at this point. He had his own detective agency for decades so she trusts him to keep a secret and find out what she needs to know.

#7   2013/09/13 08:43AM
    djpp

Quote Supercouplevilly: He is doing it as a friend. If you know someone that can do what you need, why wouldn't you go to them, makes perfect sense to me.

Even though Nikki has ditched Paul and Jack time and again for Victor, Paul and Jack would both always do anything they can to help Nikki. If she wanted either one of them back again, they'd both fall head over heels to do her bidding. As ridiculous as that is, that's how they are in regard to Nikki. So for Nikki to ask Paul to look into finding her long-lost child is really no big deal. She rich and wants to keep it a secret, and she knows she can trust Paul. That makes complete sense.

#8   2013/09/13 09:10AM
    Cuid1

Quote djpp:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: He is doing it as a friend. If you know someone that can do what you need, why wouldn't you go to them, makes perfect sense to me.

Even though Nikki has ditched Paul and Jack time and again for Victor, Paul and Jack would both always do anything they can to help Nikki. If she wanted either one of them back again, they'd both fall head over heels to do her bidding. As ridiculous as that is, that's how they are in regard to Nikki. So for Nikki to ask Paul to look into finding her long-lost child is really no big deal. She rich and wants to keep it a secret, and she knows she can trust Paul. That makes complete sense.
    I don't about Paul getting all giddy and bidding for Nikki's love at this point. Atleast not when he finally got back with Christine who he always proclaimed as the love of his life.

#9   2013/09/13 09:50AM
    waters edge

I hope that Paul will be the father of Nikki's lost child. Victor is not going to like that Nikki kept this from him. Once more Nikki will get a tongue lashing from him with his finger stuck up in her face.

#10   2013/09/13 10:32AM
    Cass Eno

I was hoping that Paul would be the father too.,
    Especially after what happened with Ricky.
    It would have been nice for Paul to have another chance even though the child is an adult now.

But I still think the story is really reaching.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list