List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Faith wants Mommy and Daddy together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Faith wants Mommy and Daddy together?

Started by Tybee Island at 2013/09/13 05:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 07:51AM, Views: 869, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/13 05:26PM
    Re: Faith wants Mommy and Daddy together?
    calliope

I have never been in Faith's position. I understand why a little girl would want her family back together....but Faith has never lived in a home with her mommy and daddy. To her, growing up with 2 separate parents was just the way it was. I don't care whether you love or hate Sharon, how can you deny that Sharon' s talks of mommy fixing it and being a family again would not push Faith?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 05:27PM
    #12   2013/09/13 05:36PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote jilltidwell: She isn't being brainwashed by anyone. Nick is so busy thinking about himself that he went from Phyllis to Avery in two seconds flat. He never has given her time to adjust to Avery. But, what kid don't want her parents together? She is having a normal reaction.

I would buy that more if she had actually had her parents together which she has never had. For the few years of her life that she can actually remember anything, her parents have NEVER been together. Sharon was the one who started filling Faith's head with fantasies about how they were going to be a family. Sharon is the one who started this. Avery has been around enough for Faith to get used to Avery. I'm sorry but Faith is acting like a brat instead of an upset child about mommy and daddy not being together. I was so happy that Nick FINALLY was stern with her yesterday. She is always coddled. There comes a point where she needs discipline and not coddling. She has become beyond rude and disrespectful to an ADULT who does not deserve that treatment. She can dislike Avery all she wants, but Avery is the adult and at least deserves respect from a child.

I agree that Sharon is behind this child's acting out. As you and others have pointed out, Nick and Sharon were never together in her young lifetime so she has always been used to staying with each parent separately and this never came up in the past. This is all fairly new as a result of Sharon spoon feeding Faith with her own fantasy of a life with Nick. Faith's acting out has progressively become worse and she is getting brattier by the day. She needs a good dose of discipline from at least one parent.

#13   2013/09/13 05:53PM
    Gracewashere

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Licorice_423:
    Quote jilltidwell: She isn't being brainwashed by anyone. Nick is so busy thinking about himself that he went from Phyllis to Avery in two seconds flat. He never has given her time to adjust to Avery. But, what kid don't want her parents together? She is having a normal reaction.

I would buy that more if she had actually had her parents together which she has never had. For the few years of her life that she can actually remember anything, her parents have NEVER been together. Sharon was the one who started filling Faith's head with fantasies about how they were going to be a family. Sharon is the one who started this. Avery has been around enough for Faith to get used to Avery. I'm sorry but Faith is acting like a brat instead of an upset child about mommy and daddy not being together. I was so happy that Nick FINALLY was stern with her yesterday. She is always coddled. There comes a point where she needs discipline and not coddling. She has become beyond rude and disrespectful to an ADULT who does not deserve that treatment. She can dislike Avery all she wants, but Avery is the adult and at least deserves respect from a child.

I agree that Sharon is behind this child's acting out. As you and others have pointed out, Nick and Sharon were never together in her young lifetime so she has always been used to staying with each parent separately and this never came up in the past. This is all fairly new as a result of Sharon spoon feeding Faith with her own fantasy of a life with Nick. Faith's acting out has progressively become worse and she is getting brattier by the day. She needs a good dose of discipline from at least one parent.

Agree with your post. She does indeed need a good dose of discipline from at least one parent...parents CAN NOT cater to a child's fantasy...

#14   2013/09/13 06:16PM
    janesBydiction

Sharon is brainwashing her spawn. That kid was totally sane and normal when Nick was raising her and when Sharon only spent parts of her time with Faith that wasn't spent banging farmers, on the run, in jail or banging Adam.

Ever since Sharon spent all this extra time with her spawn, Faith has totally turned miserable and obnoxious. She had NO issues with Phyllis yet has a melt down every time she sees Avery? Hmmm. But I also think Faith genuinely dislikes Avery on top of Sharon falsely leading her kid to believe that she and Nick will be married soon, hence Faith seeing Avery as the roadblock to mommy's cuckoo prophecy.

Sharon is a such a crap mom. I can't stop laughing at how this character is being written.

#15   2013/09/13 08:59PM
    janetb

Quote calliope: I have never been in Faith's position. I understand why a little girl would want her family back together....but Faith has never lived in a home with her mommy and daddy. To her, growing up with 2 separate parents was just the way it was. I don't care whether you love or hate Sharon, how can you deny that Sharon' s talks of mommy fixing it and being a family again would not push Faith?

Well said.Sharon has encouraged Faith to believe they'd be a family even though Nick has said it won't happen. At one point Summer told Faith that they should be happy for Nick, and Avery was another person who would love them.That was the last thing Sharon wanted to hear.

#16   2013/09/14 03:39AM
    billsgal

This little girl is being manipulated by Sharon because Faith never had a problem with Avery before. Remember, Avery and Nick dated before he remarried Phyllis and Avery and Faith were friends then. Avery was the one who dressed Faith and took care of her at Billy and Victoria's valentines wedding that Chloe gifted to them when Kevin ran off with Angelina. After the marriage ended, and Avery came around Faith didn't have a problem and everyone loved Avery's cupcakes especially Faith. Faith even made cupcakes with Avery with and without Summer.

It's rather interesting that Faith has never acted out when it comes to Sharon and her men doesn't it? Faith accepted Adam, Sam, Victor, and earlier even potentially Dylan, why is that? The storyline still doesn't make sense because Nick has consistently had Faith living with him no matter what happens in his personal life. Sharon, on the other hand, can go for long stretches of time without seeing or thinking of Faith depending on what's happening in her personal life. It would have made sense for her to have a problem with Sharon's men because she can and will ignore Faith for a man but Nick never has made any of his children feel ignored because of what's happening in his romantic life.

#17   2013/09/14 04:09AM
    Savoy

Their being a family has been reinforced by both of Faith parents, it's not Sharon that is brainwashing or manipulating Faith. Nick is just as guilty of always telling Faith that they will always be a family, Faith wants what she sees in her friends home, a mother and father living up the same roof. Faith is no different then any other child who wants their parents together. Faith been through Nick running between Phyllis, Sharon, and Avery, it's enough to make any child wanting stability in her life where her father isn't changing women on a regular basis.

#18   2013/09/14 06:24AM
    tmoney87

Faith needs her Ass whooped for even disrespecting an adult

#19   2013/09/14 07:51AM
    coolkraft

boring

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list