List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon deserves an Emmy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon deserves an Emmy

Started by vyvan at 2013/09/13 04:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 08:32AM, Views: 328, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/13 04:43AM
    Sharon deserves an Emmy
    vyvan

Sharon is awesome ..great beauty and talent and the kindest heart to tolerate such crappy storylines that don' t make any sense thrown on her. ....and no redemptive storyline at all . Adam, and the meanest psychotic attempted murderer Phyllis also got a redemption storylines...and went out like she was a saint!!!! And that paternity switch does not make sense b'cos Sharon unlike Phyllis did not go crazy when nick slept with another woman she was sad and disappointed ,...the crazy stuff was all Phyllis going into Sharon's hotel , writing on the mirror and cutting cut her clothes...and yelling, screaming at nick,,begging, whining for nick to stay with her!!!
    Sharon sacrificed her own child faith by pretending it was Jacky's so that NICK WOULD GO BACK TO PHYLLIS!!! So Sharon pining for nick now is senseless and is more delusional and part of bipolar disorder than her taking ownership for her behavior!!!! Please please educate your self about BPD before throwing stones at Sharon!!!!

#2   2013/09/13 05:36AM
    Re: Sharon deserves an Emmy
    PixiePower

Quote vyvan: Sharon is awesome ..great beauty and talent and the kindest heart to tolerate such crappy storylines that don' t make any sense thrown on her. ....and no redemptive storyline at all . Adam, and the meanest psychotic attempted murderer Phyllis also got a redemption storylines...and went out like she was a saint!!!! And that paternity switch does not make sense b'cos Sharon unlike Phyllis did not go crazy when nick slept with another woman she was sad and disappointed ,...the crazy stuff was all Phyllis going into Sharon's hotel , writing on the mirror and cutting cut her clothes...and yelling, screaming at nick,,begging, whining for nick to stay with her!!!
    Sharon sacrificed her own child faith by pretending it was Jacky's so that NICK WOULD GO BACK TO PHYLLIS!!! So Sharon pining for nick now is senseless and is more delusional and part of bipolar disorder than her taking ownership for her behavior!!!! Please please educate your self about BPD before throwing stones at Sharon!!!!

Sharon Newman is my favorite character on the show.Sharon Case is my favorite actor on the show.SC does a great job portraying SN!I agree SC deserves an Emmy but she is very low key and never toots her own horn.I believe that's why she has only won once.From all I have heard and read the Emmys are some what political and you have to be out front promoting your self. That is not SC as she is a very private person.Of course I could be wrong.Just my opinion.

#3   2013/09/13 06:45AM
    Barbyboo

The character of Sharon is just lie patti looney...Sharon plays it well just sick of her and the ghost

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 06:45AM
    #4   2013/09/13 06:47AM
    weatherholt3

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote vyvan: Sharon is awesome ..great beauty and talent and the kindest heart to tolerate such crappy storylines that don' t make any sense thrown on her. ....and no redemptive storyline at all . Adam, and the meanest psychotic attempted murderer Phyllis also got a redemption storylines...and went out like she was a saint!!!! And that paternity switch does not make sense b'cos Sharon unlike Phyllis did not go crazy when nick slept with another woman she was sad and disappointed ,...the crazy stuff was all Phyllis going into Sharon's hotel , writing on the mirror and cutting cut her clothes...and yelling, screaming at nick,,begging, whining for nick to stay with her!!!

Sharon Newman is my favorite character on the show.Sharon Case is my favorite actor on the show.SC does a great job portraying SN!I agree SC deserves an Emmy but she is very low key and never toots her own horn.I believe that's why she has only won once.From all I have heard and read the Emmys are some what political and you have to be out front promoting your self. That is not SC as she is a very private person.Of course I could be wrong.Just my opinion.

This what I heard to. I have to agree I think SC does a great job with any storyline that is given to her

#5   2013/09/13 07:40AM
    LJMOM812

I always love your posts! Agree with everything you wrote!

#6   2013/09/13 07:56AM
    LoganH8tr

If they gave out Emmys to cast members for sorry arse storylines, then more than half the cast would have them.

Emmys are given to those cast members who excel in their scenes no matter the storyline....well that and in some cases how well the producer promotes the nominee and how much positive PR he or she can generate for the nominee.

Anyway, I think Sharon Case is a good actress but I think she held back with her acting looney and should have really sunk her teeth into this storyline. When I think of looney. ..I think of Patty and Sheila and how in their solo scenes they drew you in. ... that is what I want to see Sharon Case do.

This storyline isn't bad writing by any means. .. she has been given one helluva storyline. .. what is negative about it is that it is hard on her fans. Whenever our favorites are given highly emotional, intense or sensitive scenes... the storylines attached to them don't normally show our favorites in a positive light so we tend to think it is bad writing when it is not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 07:57AM
    #7   2013/09/13 08:32AM
    djpp

I agree. The writers have ruined Sharon, and none of it makes sense. She was always the sweet, wholesome girl and woman. Phyllis was the psycho. And how Nick could even be attracted to Avery, with her Fredrick's of Hollywood push-up bras, is beyond me. There's no comparison.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list