List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/12 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:51PM, Views: 2533, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/09/14 09:19AM
    Re: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith
    alanadz

Quote coolkraft: they deserve each other...he is such a wimp when it comes to Sharon or Faith...now he will have more reasons to scowl....glad Avery is not going to marry him

Nick is going to beat Faith the cr..p out of Faith, that will show her!

#52   2013/09/14 10:20AM
    vikis3

Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

...because violence solves everything

#53   2013/09/14 11:32AM
    alanadz

Quote vikis3:
    Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

Thank you! It is stunning to me the kind of anger directed at a small child! You would think Faith was out gunning down people in the mall! But then in the distant past it was common practice to beat and brutalize children both at home and at School..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 11:33AM
    #54   2013/09/14 11:58AM
    villyforever55

When I was growing more than a few years ago, I seldom got spanked. When I was about six, my leg was amputated. Well, being a child, of course I played it for all it was worth and my parents fell for it. Except for one day when I was doing something I knew I wasn't supposed to do. My father warned me, but, at the age of six, I simply told him that he couldn't spank me because I only had one leg. I was surprised but thank goodness he didn't listen to me.

I said all that to say, children need consistent and strong discipline, not necessarily spanking, but something. And they need to understand boundaries and respect.

#55   2013/09/14 12:20PM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55: When I was growing more than a few years ago, I seldom got spanked. When I was about six, my leg was amputated. Well, being a child, of course I played it for all it was worth and my parents fell for it. Except for one day when I was doing something I knew I wasn't supposed to do. My father warned me, but, at the age of six, I simply told him that he couldn't spank me because I only had one leg. I was surprised but thank goodness he didn't listen to me.

I said all that to say, children need consistent and strong discipline, not necessarily spanking, but something. And they need to understand boundaries and respect.

I am sorry about your amputation. I truly am. But I am still alarmed at the attitude toward children. Every child's psychologist vehemently advices against corporal punishment, ALL of them. That's why it was outlawed in all schools across the country.

#56   2013/09/14 12:23PM
    alanadz

The first thing parents should do is NOT overreact to what a young child is doing! Faith isn't out hurting small animals, playing with fire or starting fights with other kids.

She is a small child facing a big change in her life and she is upset and maybe even frightened by that. She is also being manipulated by her mother.

#57   2013/09/14 12:39PM
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote vikis3:

Thank you! It is stunning to me the kind of anger directed at a small child! You would think Faith was out gunning down people in the mall! But then in the distant past it was common practice to beat and brutalize children both at home and at School..

I don't think anyone wants Faith to be brutalized or beat, I certainly don't.She is six and old enough to learn manners and respect. Tearing up other people's things and throwing tantrums is not acceptable behaviour.Would you want that in school or your home, I certainly wouldn't and my kids wouldn't have gotten away with it.No, I didn't spank them.

#58   2013/09/14 01:47PM
    Charlie Big

Faith is being emotionally abused. The last thing that this child needs is to be spanked or shwn violent abuse. Once Nick finds out about Sharon and what she has actually been doing with Faith, Nick needs to immediately consult a professional that handles child abuse cases and find out what can be done to help Faith before she experiences anything more or continues to harbour these feelings about Avery and her father.

I can't say that I am surprised that Faith is going through this or that she needs professional help. This child has been used and abused almost since the day Sharon got the child back. She has used this child to get Nick back, then when that didn't work, she drug this child all over the place, looking for a man to take care of her and basically Faith was in Nick's custody for a long time before Sharon even got joint custody of the child. That was a huge mnistake! I see all kinds of problems with Faith down the road, if Nick doens't get it now. Like Nikki asked him "when will he ever learn?" Nick can't just stay in his walking coma because it is costing him everything. Trusting and listening to Sharon is a huge mistake and he should never trust her ever again, no matter what she tells him. Her own son knows better than trust her, so what is so hard for dingbat Nick? Much like Sharon, Nick is very lazy. I just don't think that either Faith nor Summer can afford that. Noah already knows he can't.

Through the years, Sharon has committed some serious crimes and done some pathetic things, but to add abusing her child to the list, that is just unforgivable. Nick needs to go back to court and get this child away from Sharon, unless she is supervised on special visits. Sharon needs to be in a hosoital for the mentally ill.

#59   2013/09/14 01:51PM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote vikis3:

I don't think anyone wants Faith to be brutalized or beat, I certainly don't.She is six and old enough to learn manners and respect. Tearing up other people's things and throwing tantrums is not acceptable behaviour.Would you want that in school or your home, I certainly wouldn't and my kids wouldn't have gotten away with it.No, I didn't spank them.

Faith is acting out so badly because her crazy mother is manipulating her. I have always loved my parents but lawd knows I really appreciate them NOW. I threw my share of tantrums but my parents didn't overreact and I turned out just fine. I was talked to and reasoned with, but mainly I was always treated with love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/14 01:53PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list