List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/12 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:51PM, Views: 2394, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/13 08:32AM
    Re: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith
    weatherholt3

Quote laurie6: I don't think Nick should force Faith to go to the wedding, But I do think he needs to be stern with her. Faith is being very disrespectful and that should not be tolerated. She needs to realize that just because she wants her mommy and daddy together doesn't mean it will happen. I blame both parents for her behavior right now.

We all see things differently I don't see Faith as being disrespectful I see her as a little girl showing how she feels the only way she knows how, the way I see it instead of Nick telling(or bullying) her to go get dressed for the wedding because he can't be late for his own wedding he should of said why don't we sat down and talk about why you feel the way you do about Avery and me marrying her, but to me he should of talked to her when she tore up the pictures Avery cut of her wedding, to find out what was going on with her but instead all he said was she'll come around.... but we all parent in different ways.

#32   2013/09/13 08:39AM
    djpp

Quote weatherholt3: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith to like Avery by bullying her into going and being in the wedding, he is only going to make her hate Avery more.I thought Nick was a dick to Faith today and being very selfish, and talking about two people who isn't really sure about getting married it is Nick and Avery, Leslie seen it in Avery today, and Avery was trying to talk herself into it today.

It's obvious they rushed into the wedding. They barely even know each other. And Avery has changed from this sensitive, righting the wrongs lawyer to a woman who looks more comfortable in a strip joint. What's up with that anyway? Nick keeps talking about memories of when he was with Sharon, and it seems like the things he likes about Avery are things he shared with Sharon when they were first married. Sharon used to be the Susie Homemaker and bake and cook. When he's with Sharon and Faith, he seems more at home and happy. They have a family atmosphere that is warm and just seems right. Avery is just eating and sex. I just don't see that "relationship" lasting. If Nick isn't nicer to Faith, he's going to lose the only daughter who is really his -- because I still wonder if Sharon was really capable of changing those test results. First, she couldn't have had access to the lab. Even if she got into the lab, she couldn't sign onto the computer without a password. Then how does she operate software she's never been on to figure out how to change paternity test results? I don't believe it's possible. Plus, Sharon was hallucinating at the time that Nick was coming "home" and kissing her, and she's been hallucinating that she's talking to a grown up Cassie. Than again, this is one of the most fakey soaps on Earth. If the paternity test is really changed, I won't be pleased.

#33   2013/09/13 08:40AM
    Licorice_423

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote laurie6: I don't think Nick should force Faith to go to the wedding, But I do think he needs to be stern with her. Faith is being very disrespectful and that should not be tolerated. She needs to realize that just because she wants her mommy and daddy together doesn't mean it will happen. I blame both parents for her behavior right now.

We all see things differently I don't see Faith as being disrespectful I see her as a little girl showing how she feels the only way she knows how, the way I see it instead of Nick telling(or bullying) her to go get dressed for the wedding because he can't be late for his own wedding he should of said why don't we sat down and talk about why you feel the way you do about Avery and me marrying her, but to me he should of talked to her when she tore up the pictures Avery cut of her wedding, to find out what was going on with her but instead all he said was she'll come around.... but we all parent in different ways.

At what point is enough, enough? We have seen him sit down with Faith too many times now to talk this through. The first time sitting down and talking is perfectly fine. After that, it just becomes letting Faith get away with being disrespectful to an adult. They are NEVER stern with her. Nick should have insisted on her talking to a therapist/child psychologist after the first couple of outbursts if she has that much hatred toward someone who has done nothing to her.

#34   2013/09/13 09:08AM
    laurie6

Quote weatherholt3:

Nick doesn't know how to discipline his kids, Faith to me is being very disrespectful now but IMO that is Nick's fault for allowing her to think she can. It is fine if Faith doesn't like Avery she is entitled to her feelings but acting the way she is shouldn't be allowed. I also don't think Nick should try to force her to go to the wedding because that will just make things worse.

#35   2013/09/13 09:31AM
    alanadz

Last time I checked Faith has two parents. Nick isn't the one filling her head with lies and poison about Avery. If Nick had punished her or forced her to go to the wedding, Faith would have blamed Avery for turning her daddy against her.

#36   2013/09/13 09:38AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote weatherholt3: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith to like Avery by bullying her into going and being in the wedding, he is only going to make her hate Avery more.I thought Nick was a dick to Faith today and being very selfish, and talking about two people who isn't really sure about getting married it is Nick and Avery, Leslie seen it in Avery today, and Avery was trying to talk herself into it today.

I thought he was a complete selfish piece of crap too, and
    he is one tiny notch above his loony mother who chose to stop taking her meds.

The kids is clearly screwed. Call family services asap.

lol i lol at about sharon comment here chica lol funnie!
    love her,but your right,her meds were at the time seemingly
    helping mi girl... until now! and family service agency i do not like nor agree are doing a great job worldwide as we see in news etc.but LOL at ur comment, nick is a dunce and faith is such a cute lil girl,so pretty like her yes unstable mom.
    I hope sharon get well soon, i do not like her this way but i still overall love her... adios

~bella~

#37   2013/09/13 10:58AM
    NONATIVE

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote JRTA: Nick is doing what Nick has always done when it comes to his kids, putting their needs second to his. He jumped from Phyllis to Avery without the blink of an eye, then just expected Faith to accept Avery as her new step mother, without allowing the child to adjust to the changes. Faith was fine with Avery as long as she was just Summer's aunt and a friend. But as soon as she became more, Faith started acting out, and Sharon had NOTHING to do with that. Nick's way to deal with it... Faith needed to just get over it and accept Avery, because Nick wanted it to be, instead of stepping back and getting help for Faith to deal with all the changes.

Sharon has everything to do with what is wrong with Faith and there is no doubt about it. It is all there, being played out to see. Summer has been an excellent influence, helping Faith to accept Avery but Sharon keeps interferring and filling the child's head with fairytales about she and Nick. The woman is sicck and she is abusing her child! She is so evil that she tried to force Nick and Summer to tell Faith that Summer was not even her sister anymore! What kind of dingbat maw does that? Nope. There is no doubt, we have seen it, Sharon is corrupting this child's mind and emotionally abusing her and that is what she is acting out.

Not to mention that Sharon had the opportunity to be a family with Nick but she chose Adam instead, after believing a paid off fake fortune teller, that was paid by
    Adam.

#38   2013/09/13 11:11AM
    trinilisa

I may be in the minority on this, and I haven't read through this thread, but the way I see it is this. Faith has been throwing temper tantrums because she is not getting her way. She has been disrespectful towards Avery. I see it as Nick putting his foot down and trying to disciplin Faith and teach her that she's not going to like everything, and that she can't just throw temper trantrums (or fake tummy aches) just because she can't have everything she wants. Nick is the adult, not Faith, and like her mother, she needs to be respectful of boundaries....jmho

#39   2013/09/13 11:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Licorice_423: I didn't see it so much as bullying as someone finally, FINALLLY being stern with that child. They all coddle her like she is some fragile doll. The first time they acted out I can understand them sitting her down and talking with her. After that and the subsequent disrespect she has shown to an ADULT who has been nothing but kind to her, she needed to be talked to sternly and punished some kind of way. She is going way overboard with this. She needed that stern talking Nick gave her yesterday long before it snowballed into this. They all let this happen by not wanting to discipline her.

The only reason she wants her parents together is because Sharon told her they would be a family. She has NEVER had her parents together so how would she know she would want that except for Sharon telling her that? The excuse that she sees kids in her class with two parents doesn't fly with me with a divorce rate high these days that I would guarantee that there are quite a few kids in her class whose parents are divorced.

If she is that troubled, then she needs a therapist, child psychologist, something. She is being downright rude to an adult who has doesn't deserve her attitude, 6-years-old or not. What happened to children being respectful to adults?

Icam!

#40   2013/09/13 11:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote NONATIVE:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote JRTA: Nick is doing what Nick has always done when it comes to his kids, putting their needs second to his. He jumped from Phyllis to Avery without the blink of an eye, then just expected Faith to accept Avery as her new step mother, without allowing the child to adjust to the changes. Faith was fine with Avery as long as she was just Summer's aunt and a friend. But as soon as she became more, Faith started acting out, and Sharon had NOTHING to do with that. Nick's way to deal with it... Faith needed to just get over it and accept Avery, because Nick wanted it to be, instead of stepping back and getting help for Faith to deal with all the changes.

Sharon has everything to do with what is wrong with Faith and there is no doubt about it. It is all there, being played out to see. Summer has been an excellent influence, helping Faith to accept Avery but Sharon keeps interferring and filling the child's head with fairytales about she and Nick. The woman is sicck and she is abusing her child! She is so evil that she tried to force Nick and Summer to tell Faith that Summer was not even her sister anymore! What kind of dingbat maw does that? Nope. There is no doubt, we have seen it, Sharon is corrupting this child's mind and emotionally abusing her and that is what she is acting out.

Not to mention that Sharon had the opportunity to be a family with Nick but she chose Adam instead, after believing a paid off fake fortune teller, that was paid by
    Adam.

Thank you!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list