List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/12 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:51PM, Views: 2528, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/13 04:56AM
    Re: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith
    weatherholt3

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote posi:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote weatherholt3: This thread is about Nick and Faith, not about how much you hate Sharon there is enough of those threads already.

When you have seen it in real life how kids act out about their parents marrying someone else and wanting their mommy and daddy together then the way Faith is acting is normal. To me Nick trying to force Faith to go to the wedding was abusing Faith; and Avery little comment about no one is going to stop her from marrying the man she loved(yeah right) not even Faith that show how selfish she was.

My son is 37.... me and my ex have been divorced going on 11yrs and he hopes we will get back together and I tell him there is no way its happening but he tells his sister he can always hope

I think it's kind of funny JM was afraid that with Summer paternity storyline it would make Nick look bad I think Nick trying to force Faith to liking Avery and going to the wedding is making Nick look like a big AZZ and I think alot of fans aren't liking him for this.... to me I think more would of understood why he didn't tell that Summer could of been Jack because of losing Cassie but trying to force Faith into liking or loving Avery is just plain selfish...

I understand that the title of the thread is about Nick and Faith. But, the question is "Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith?" So, that question can only be answered by discussing Sharon in this thread. I am not trying to be disrespectful to your thread, all I am saying is the question is about Nick getting Faith. Well, who did you think Nick was getting Faith from? It leaves it wide open to discuss Sharon's parenting and put that under question. Otherwise, there is no reason for Nick to even think he could get custody of Faith.

I agree this thread is about the 3 of them. So all 3 will get discussed.

Not only that, but if we are to discuss Nick's difficulty in getting Faith to participate or even attend the wedding, that is certainly all on Sharon.

Avery has been nothing but kind to that child. If it were not for Sharon's manipulation of Faith, then there would have been no problem. Sharon has filled Faith's head with all sorts of fantasies of a life that doesn't exist. So, of course Faith wouldn't want her father to marry another woman. Faith has been brainwashed by none other than Sharon.

I guess you don't understand what I was trying to say is that Nick trying to get Faith to go the the wedding by bullying her is not going to help get her there.... you may see that's it all on sharon I don't.

I'm done with this discussion...I know what the thread was suppose to be about...and it was read differently then it was meant to be so we can go back and forth all day about it...if you want to make it about Nick Faith and the hatrd you have for Sharon thats find.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 05:04AM
    #22   2013/09/13 05:58AM
    Licorice_423

I didn't see it so much as bullying as someone finally, FINALLLY being stern with that child. They all coddle her like she is some fragile doll. The first time they acted out I can understand them sitting her down and talking with her. After that and the subsequent disrespect she has shown to an ADULT who has been nothing but kind to her, she needed to be talked to sternly and punished some kind of way. She is going way overboard with this. She needed that stern talking Nick gave her yesterday long before it snowballed into this. They all let this happen by not wanting to discipline her.

The only reason she wants her parents together is because Sharon told her they would be a family. She has NEVER had her parents together so how would she know she would want that except for Sharon telling her that? The excuse that she sees kids in her class with two parents doesn't fly with me with a divorce rate high these days that I would guarantee that there are quite a few kids in her class whose parents are divorced.

If she is that troubled, then she needs a therapist, child psychologist, something. She is being downright rude to an adult who has doesn't deserve her attitude, 6-years-old or not. What happened to children being respectful to adults?

#23   2013/09/13 06:25AM
    Lanie1959

Unfortunately things are gonna get a lot worse for poor Faith because of her mother manipulations it gonna be even harder for Faith if Sharon ends up in the nuthouse after the truth comes out, Nick has his work cut out for him for sure and children need to taught on how to get long with others, Faith was fine with Avery until Sharon meddling and manipulating the situation and with Nick knowing what Sharon has been up to it's hard for me to come down him real hard on his parenting skills since he the only sane parent on the picture.

#24   2013/09/13 08:04AM
    laurie6

I don't think Nick should force Faith to go to the wedding, But I do think he needs to be stern with her. Faith is being very disrespectful and that should not be tolerated. She needs to realize that just because she wants her mommy and daddy together doesn't mean it will happen. I blame both parents for her behavior right now.

#25   2013/09/13 08:09AM
    jilltidwell

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote posi:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote weatherholt3: This thread is about Nick and Faith, not about how much you hate Sharon there is enough of those threads already.

When you have seen it in real life how kids act out about their parents marrying someone else and wanting their mommy and daddy together then the way Faith is acting is normal. To me Nick trying to force Faith to go to the wedding was abusing Faith; and Avery little comment about no one is going to stop her from marrying the man she loved(yeah right) not even Faith that show how selfish she was.

My son is 37.... me and my ex have been divorced going on 11yrs and he hopes we will get back together and I tell him there is no way its happening but he tells his sister he can always hope

I think it's kind of funny JM was afraid that with Summer paternity storyline it would make Nick look bad I think Nick trying to force Faith to liking Avery and going to the wedding is making Nick look like a big AZZ and I think alot of fans aren't liking him for this.... to me I think more would of understood why he didn't tell that Summer could of been Jack because of losing Cassie but trying to force Faith into liking or loving Avery is just plain selfish...

I understand that the title of the thread is about Nick and Faith. But, the question is "Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith?" So, that question can only be answered by discussing Sharon in this thread. I am not trying to be disrespectful to your thread, all I am saying is the question is about Nick getting Faith. Well, who did you think Nick was getting Faith from? It leaves it wide open to discuss Sharon's parenting and put that under question. Otherwise, there is no reason for Nick to even think he could get custody of Faith.

I agree this thread is about the 3 of them. So all 3 will get discussed.

Not only that, but if we are to discuss Nick's difficulty in getting Faith to participate or even attend the wedding, that is certainly all on Sharon.

Avery has been nothing but kind to that child. If it were not for Sharon's manipulation of Faith, then there would have been no problem. Sharon has filled Faith's head with all sorts of fantasies of a life that doesn't exist. So, of course Faith wouldn't want her father to marry another woman. Faith has been brainwashed by none other than Sharon.

I guess you don't understand what I was trying to say is that Nick trying to get Faith to go the the wedding by bullying her is not going to help get her there.... you may see that's it all on sharon I don't.

I'm done with this discussion...I know what the thread was suppose to be about...and it was read differently then it was meant to be so we can go back and forth all day about it...if you want to make it about Nick Faith and the hatrd you have for Sharon thats find.

I agree. This is not all on Sharon. Nick should take responsibility for him part.

#26   2013/09/13 08:09AM
    alanadz

Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

ITA. Faith would be just fine with Avery IF her mother was giving her a daily dose of hate Avery. If not for Sharon's manipulation, Faith would be very happy with her new stepmother.

#27   2013/09/13 08:18AM
    weatherholt3

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

ITA. Faith would be just fine with Avery IF her mother was giving her a daily dose of hate Avery. If not for Sharon's manipulation, Faith would be very happy with her new stepmother.

Maybe I missed some show but I never heard Sharon bad mouth Avery in front of Faith

#28   2013/09/13 08:24AM
    jilltidwell

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

Maybe I missed some show but I never heard Sharon bad mouth Avery in front of Faith

I haven't never heard her do it.

#29   2013/09/13 08:26AM
    LJMOM812

Quote JRTA:

Sharon definitely needs mental help. However Faith's actions are only partially a result of Sharon's actions. (to be clear, YES, Sharon shares blame in this, before the garbage of Sharon is never be blame starts) Nick shares equal blame on that, because of his actions over the years. If he stopped and thought with his head/about his kids first, and put his libido aside/kept his pants on Faith would have had some stability.

Instead Faith has been bounced around so much in her young life and watched people come and go so much, it's no wonder the kid is having issues. That is on both Sharon and Nick's heads.

Such a good post JRTA. And so true. I think NIck is actually more to blame in this situation because he is completely disregarding his child's feelings regarding his marriage to Avery. His commitment should be to his children first in everything he does; and his child has expressed her feelings about his marriage to Avery at this time. It is just too soon to go barreling into another marriage. He needs to spend more time with Faith and get to the bottom of why she feels the way she does about Avery. I know everyone says that Sharon is brainwashing Faith, but that seems extreme and I just don't see it. I mean Faith already was against the relationship before Sharon's delusions started. Sharon isn't strongly discouraging Faith's hatred; but I would think many ex-wives aren't constantly propping up their ex-husbands future wives. Children like and don't like people for their own reasons. Maybe on some level Faith is picking up on the fact that Avery is still in love with Dylan. If you ask me, Faith is doing Avery a favor by acting out this way. Bottom line, this marriage is a bad move.

#30   2013/09/13 08:27AM
    Licorice_423

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

I don't think she ever did any of that. I see it as she kept telling Faith how they were going to be a family over and over again making Faith think that they were. She sees Avery as the one who is stopping that from happening thus transfers hate to Avery because Avery is the one stopping them from becoming a family. Sharon didn't outright tell Faith to hate Avery, but filling her head with fantasies of this perfect family inadvertently led to this. IMO

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list