List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/12 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:51PM, Views: 2381, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/12 11:05PM
    Re: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith
    JRTA

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

I totally agree that Nick needs to be the father. It's too bad he wasn't. He was only concerned that neither of his daughters would be in his wedding, and he thought he had a better chance of getting Faith there than Summer. What a primo dad!

Sharon did initially fuel the fire for Faith to think she and Nick would get back together, but Sharon did later recant with Faith after Nick made it clear that he was going to marry Avery. Sharon did keep up the banter with Cassie the ghost, but she repeatedly told Faith that Nick was going to marry Avery. I don't understand why that is so often overlooked.

Faith was a baby when Nick and Phyllis married the second time. Now, she is 6 and probably most of her friends have a mommy and a daddy in the same house. She is not old enough to understand why her friends have a mommy and daddy together but her daddy is marrying someone else. Nick is the one that needs the good old fashion hand for putting his desires above his daughter's needs. Neither Sharon nor Nick would ever be parent of the year, but right now, Sharon has a problem that requires medication. What's Nick's excuse? The little girl's actions make a lot more sense than either of her parents. I really don't care if no one agrees with this, but I don't think any 6-year-old should be punished for wanting his or her parents together. She threw tantrums and a doll. She ran to her mother's house. Major crimes. Life sentence. And tomorrow, there will be weather.

ITA! Great post!

#12   2013/09/12 11:54PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote JRTA:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

I totally agree that Nick needs to be the father. It's too bad he wasn't. He was only concerned that neither of his daughters would be in his wedding, and he thought he had a better chance of getting Faith there than Summer. What a primo dad!

Sharon did initially fuel the fire for Faith to think she and Nick would get back together, but Sharon did later recant with Faith after Nick made it clear that he was going to marry Avery. Sharon did keep up the banter with Cassie the ghost, but she repeatedly told Faith that Nick was going to marry Avery. I don't understand why that is so often overlooked.

Faith was a baby when Nick and Phyllis married the second time. Now, she is 6 and probably most of her friends have a mommy and a daddy in the same house. She is not old enough to understand why her friends have a mommy and daddy together but her daddy is marrying someone else. Nick is the one that needs the good old fashion hand for putting his desires above his daughter's needs. Neither Sharon nor Nick would ever be parent of the year, but right now, Sharon has a problem that requires medication. What's Nick's excuse? The little girl's actions make a lot more sense than either of her parents. I really don't care if no one agrees with this, but I don't think any 6-year-old should be punished for wanting his or her parents together. She threw tantrums and a doll. She ran to her mother's house. Major crimes. Life sentence. And tomorrow, there will be weather.

ITA! Great post!

Thanks JRTA. Parents are often the biggest problem in a kid's life because they don't take the time to understand, or worse yet, don't remember what it was like to be a kid.

#13   2013/09/13 12:35AM
    Charlie Big

Quote JRTA: Nick is doing what Nick has always done when it comes to his kids, putting their needs second to his. He jumped from Phyllis to Avery without the blink of an eye, then just expected Faith to accept Avery as her new step mother, without allowing the child to adjust to the changes. Faith was fine with Avery as long as she was just Summer's aunt and a friend. But as soon as she became more, Faith started acting out, and Sharon had NOTHING to do with that. Nick's way to deal with it... Faith needed to just get over it and accept Avery, because Nick wanted it to be, instead of stepping back and getting help for Faith to deal with all the changes.

Sharon has everything to do with what is wrong with Faith and there is no doubt about it. It is all there, being played out to see. Summer has been an excellent influence, helping Faith to accept Avery but Sharon keeps interferring and filling the child's head with fairytales about she and Nick. The woman is sicck and she is abusing her child! She is so evil that she tried to force Nick and Summer to tell Faith that Summer was not even her sister anymore! What kind of dingbat maw does that? Nope. There is no doubt, we have seen it, Sharon is corrupting this child's mind and emotionally abusing her and that is what she is acting out.

#14   2013/09/13 03:57AM
    posi

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote weatherholt3: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith to like Avery by bullying her into going and being in the wedding, he is only going to make her hate Avery more.I thought Nick was a dick to Faith today and being very selfish, and talking about two people who isn't really sure about getting married it is Nick and Avery, Leslie seen it in Avery today, and Avery was trying to talk herself into it today.

I thought he was a complete selfish piece of crap too, and he is one tiny notch above his loony mother who chose to stop taking her meds.

The kids is clearly screwed. Call family services asap.

STAT!!!!!!!!!! I have always thought dumb and dumber were too stupid to raise a kid. They have gotten stupider as they got older. That kid needs to be rescued from her crazy mom and her oh so selfish dad.

#15   2013/09/13 03:59AM
    weatherholt3

This thread is about Nick and Faith, not about how much you hate Sharon there is enough of those threads already.

When you have seen it in real life how kids act out about their parents marrying someone else and wanting their mommy and daddy together then the way Faith is acting is normal. To me Nick trying to force Faith to go to the wedding was abusing Faith; and Avery little comment about no one is going to stop her from marrying the man she loved(yeah right) not even Faith that show how selfish she was.

My son is 37.... me and my ex have been divorced going on 11yrs and he hopes we will get back together and I tell him there is no way its happening but he tells his sister he can always hope

I think it's kind of funny JM was afraid that with Summer paternity storyline it would make Nick look bad I think Nick trying to force Faith to liking Avery and going to the wedding is making Nick look like a big AZZ and I think alot of fans aren't liking him for this.... to me I think more would of understood why he didn't tell that Summer could of been Jack because of losing Cassie but trying to force Faith into liking or loving Avery is just plain selfish...

#16   2013/09/13 04:02AM
    posi

She is a demon child and she does need some strong parenting but she got handed the lamest set of parents. Her dad is a selfish tramp and her mom is coo coo for cocoa puffs crazy.

#17   2013/09/13 04:11AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote weatherholt3: This thread is about Nick and Faith, not about how much you hate Sharon there is enough of those threads already.

When you have seen it in real life how kids act out about their parents marrying someone else and wanting their mommy and daddy together then the way Faith is acting is normal. To me Nick trying to force Faith to go to the wedding was abusing Faith; and Avery little comment about no one is going to stop her from marrying the man she loved(yeah right) not even Faith that show how selfish she was.

My son is 37.... me and my ex have been divorced going on 11yrs and he hopes we will get back together and I tell him there is no way its happening but he tells his sister he can always hope

I think it's kind of funny JM was afraid that with Summer paternity storyline it would make Nick look bad I think Nick trying to force Faith to liking Avery and going to the wedding is making Nick look like a big AZZ and I think alot of fans aren't liking him for this.... to me I think more would of understood why he didn't tell that Summer could of been Jack because of losing Cassie but trying to force Faith into liking or loving Avery is just plain selfish...

I understand that the title of the thread is about Nick and Faith. But, the question is "Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith?" So, that question can only be answered by discussing Sharon in this thread. I am not trying to be disrespectful to your thread, all I am saying is the question is about Nick getting Faith. Well, who did you think Nick was getting Faith from? It leaves it wide open to discuss Sharon's parenting and put that under question. Otherwise, there is no reason for Nick to even think he could get custody of Faith.

#18   2013/09/13 04:34AM
    weatherholt3

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote weatherholt3: This thread is about Nick and Faith, not about how much you hate Sharon there is enough of those threads already.

I understand that the title of the thread is about Nick and Faith. But, the question is "Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith?" So, that question can only be answered by discussing Sharon in this thread. I am not trying to be disrespectful to your thread, all I am saying is the question is about Nick getting Faith. Well, who did you think Nick was getting Faith from? It leaves it wide open to discuss Sharon's parenting and put that under question. Otherwise, there is no reason for Nick to even think he could get custody of Faith.

Your right the title can be misleading but there was not enough space to put wedding, I quess it can be read two ways but this was about getting her to the wedding not custody of her and it states that in the first line of my thread...

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you I understand where you could of gotten about the custody...Maybe I should of title it differently.

#19   2013/09/13 04:38AM
    posi

Quote Homesick Cajun:

I agree this thread is about the 3 of them. So all 3 will get discussed.

#20   2013/09/13 04:45AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote posi:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I agree this thread is about the 3 of them. So all 3 will get discussed.

Not only that, but if we are to discuss Nick's difficulty in getting Faith to participate or even attend the wedding, that is certainly all on Sharon.

Avery has been nothing but kind to that child. If it were not for Sharon's manipulation of Faith, then there would have been no problem. Sharon has filled Faith's head with all sorts of fantasies of a life that doesn't exist. So, of course Faith wouldn't want her father to marry another woman. Faith has been brainwashed by none other than Sharon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list