List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/09/12 08:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 01:51PM, Views: 2625, Replies: 58
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 08:17PM
    Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith
    weatherholt3

Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith to like Avery by bullying her into going and being in the wedding, he is only going to make her hate Avery more.I thought Nick was a dick to Faith today and being very selfish, and talking about two people who isn't really sure about getting married it is Nick and Avery, Leslie seen it in Avery today, and Avery was trying to talk herself into it today.

#2   2013/09/12 08:21PM
    Re: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith
    Sunnyflower

Quote weatherholt3: Does Nick really think he is going to get Faith to like Avery by bullying her into going and being in the wedding, he is only going to make her hate Avery more.I thought Nick was a dick to Faith today and being very selfish, and talking about two people who isn't really sure about getting married it is Nick and Avery, Leslie seen it in Avery today, and Avery was trying to talk herself into it today.

I thought he was a complete selfish piece of crap too, and he is one tiny notch above his loony mother who chose to stop taking her meds.

The kids is clearly screwed. Call family services asap.

#3   2013/09/12 08:44PM
    Charlie Big

The only problem that I have wiht Nick is that he is oblivious to Sharon and how she is abusing Faith. Nick was getting married and wanted Faith to be there too. Not a problem with that. But he has had enough time to take a closer look at Sharon and should have been not so trusting of this trick. I think that Nick will easily get full custody of Faith when all is exposed but I do feel for him when he realizes how damaged Faith has been from Sharon's abuse of her.

The problem with this whole mess is that Nick is entangled in a hornets nest that he shouldn't have anything to do with. Sharon is a very sick woman and she is really not his responsibility but Faith is. He should have always had Faith only with supervised visits with her mother, since they had joint custody. Nick is lazy to trust Sharon and Sharon is lazy to helping herself. They are both rather pathetic and that is why they don't belong together. They were always like two zombies on that ranch. Living in a bubble of irresponsibility and childish laziness. For two middle aged adults, they are pathetic about thier children. It is always sad to see Noah parenting his mother and begging his father to be responsible for looking after that trick. It is even worse to see Nick hide his head in the sand and act like a man in a coma where this whole mess is concerned. He is really not a take charge kind of man, he never was. They are both weaklings who can't hold up themselves, let alone each other. And who suffers? Faith and Summer.

#4   2013/09/12 09:45PM
    JRTA

Nick is doing what Nick has always done when it comes to his kids, putting their needs second to his. He jumped from Phyllis to Avery without the blink of an eye, then just expected Faith to accept Avery as her new step mother, without allowing the child to adjust to the changes. Faith was fine with Avery as long as she was just Summer's aunt and a friend. But as soon as she became more, Faith started acting out, and Sharon had NOTHING to do with that. Nick's way to deal with it... Faith needed to just get over it and accept Avery, because Nick wanted it to be, instead of stepping back and getting help for Faith to deal with all the changes.

#5   2013/09/12 09:53PM
    Maria Maria101

Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

#6   2013/09/12 10:10PM
    JRTA

Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

I cannot believe you people are condoning this little girls actions. Do your children act like that, I hope not.

Sharon need a good hand on the backside to and some mental help. She has messed up her child mentally.

Sharon definitely needs mental help. However Faith's actions are only partially a result of Sharon's actions. (to be clear, YES, Sharon shares blame in this, before the garbage of Sharon is never be blame starts) Nick shares equal blame on that, because of his actions over the years. If he stopped and thought with his head/about his kids first, and put his libido aside/kept his pants on Faith would have had some stability.

Instead Faith has been bounced around so much in her young life and watched people come and go so much, it's no wonder the kid is having issues. That is on both Sharon and Nick's heads.

#7   2013/09/12 10:23PM
    Maria Maria101

Quote JRTA:
    Quote Maria Maria101: Nick needs to be the father and Faith needs to be the child. You do not speak to adults the way Faith has spoke to Avery and Nick. She need a good old fashion hand.

Sharon definitely needs mental help. However Faith's actions are only partially a result of Sharon's actions. (to be clear, YES, Sharon shares blame in this, before the garbage of Sharon is never be blame starts) Nick shares equal blame on that, because of his actions over the years. If he stopped and thought with his head/about his kids first, and put his libido aside/kept his pants on Faith would have had some stability.

Instead Faith has been bounced around so much in her young life and watched people come and go so much, it's no wonder the kid is having issues. That is on both Sharon and Nick's heads.

You are right!!!

#8   2013/09/12 10:44PM
    ThornsandRoses

I totally agree that Nick needs to be the father. It's too bad he wasn't. He was only concerned that neither of his daughters would be in his wedding, and he thought he had a better chance of getting Faith there than Summer. What a primo dad!

Sharon did initially fuel the fire for Faith to think she and Nick would get back together, but Sharon did later recant with Faith after Nick made it clear that he was going to marry Avery. Sharon did keep up the banter with Cassie the ghost, but she repeatedly told Faith that Nick was going to marry Avery. I don't understand why that is so often overlooked.

Faith was a baby when Nick and Phyllis married the second time. Now, she is 6 and probably most of her friends have a mommy and a daddy in the same house. She is not old enough to understand why her friends have a mommy and daddy together but her daddy is marrying someone else. Nick is the one that needs the good old fashion hand for putting his desires above his daughter's needs. Neither Sharon nor Nick would ever be parent of the year, but right now, Sharon has a problem that requires medication. What's Nick's excuse? The little girl's actions make a lot more sense than either of her parents. I really don't care if no one agrees with this, but I don't think any 6-year-old should be punished for wanting his or her parents together. She threw tantrums and a doll. She ran to her mother's house. Major crimes. Life sentence. And tomorrow, there will be weather.

#9   2013/09/12 10:47PM
    jilltidwell

I disagree. I've been in Faith's position. My father re-married when I was 10. Maybe had he not put her before he put me I wouldn't be in the position I'm in now. So, I agree with Faith.

#10   2013/09/12 11:02PM
    JRTA

Quote jilltidwell:

I disagree. I've been in Faith's position. My father re-married when I was 10. Maybe had he not put her before he put me I wouldn't be in the position I'm in now. So, I agree with Faith.

Yep. I had a father who made numerous bad relationship choices and an alcoholic mother. Both always put their own needs first, and thought about me WAY down the list. Only blessing for me was my Grandma who was more like a mother to me, then Grandma.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list