List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria's daddy obsession

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria's daddy obsession

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/09/12 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 09:17AM, Views: 367, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/12 07:52PM
    Victoria's daddy obsession
    Barbyboo

I think this spoiled gal needs a psychatrist. Doesn't she have enough $$$$ and she is so obsessed and jealous with daddy I think it's a sickness...

#2   2013/09/13 04:19AM
    Re: Victoria's daddy obsession
    FL senior fan

She's sure showing it these days; wants to go back to Newman and promises to help Daddy no matter what because he can trust her over others. LOL
    Let's see how her working there again works with her marriage to Billy. Just wait till Daddy starts interfering again....or is his plan already working by this offering?
    Victor kills two birds with one stone!

#3   2013/09/13 04:50AM
    Laduree

I used to like Victoria, but she's acting like a sanctimonious, hypocritical, the means justify the ends kind of person. She couldn't care less about hearing the whole background between Victor and Adam. She just wants to prove that daaaaaaaaaddy loves her more. It's twisted. Adam needs to run from this sick bunch and make a name for himself without the Newmans. I hope he does that and soon.

#4   2013/09/13 06:47AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Laduree: I used to like Victoria, but she's acting like a sanctimonious, hypocritical, the means justify the ends kind of person. She couldn't care less about hearing the whole background between Victor and Adam. She just wants to prove that daaaaaaaaaddy loves her more. It's twisted. Adam needs to run from this sick bunch and make a name for himself without the Newmans. I hope he does that and soon.
    oh I don't want character to go away

#5   2013/09/13 08:45AM
    notsorestless

Quote FL senior fan: She's sure showing it these days; wants to go back to Newman and promises to help Daddy no matter what because he can trust her over others. LOL
    Let's see how her working there again works with her marriage to Billy. Just wait till Daddy starts interfering again....or is his plan already working by this offering?
    Victor kills two birds with one stone!

Do you think that Billy will do anything but complain to her about working at NE? It's happened too many times. I never put anything past Victor as he always has a motive for every action he performs.

#6   2013/09/13 08:52AM
    djpp

Quote Barbyboo: I think this spoiled gal needs a psychatrist. Doesn't she have enough $$$$ and she is so obsessed and jealous with daddy I think it's a sickness...

I am tired of it also. After everything Victor has done to try to ruin her marriage to Billy, why would she even want to be around Victor let alone trust him? Billy could have died in Myanmar because of Victor! He set him up with Chelsea and a hooker (which was never revealed). The list goes on and on. He had Victoria arrested at her own wedding to Billy! Come on! This man is NOT a good father. Victoria already has her share on the cash. She wouldn't need to suck up to old Mustached money bags. She could live quite comfortably as she's used to living without Victor in her life. Any sane person would cut him out of her life.

#7   2013/09/13 09:17AM
    Epiphany

I totally agree. I would even go as far to say she has kind of a quasi-sexual thing for Victor-UGH!! The way she talks to him with that sexy whisper is bizarre. And you are right. I've said it before - how can she be near a father who hates, hates, her husband?

And what about Johnny? Who is taking care of him. If I was Chelsea, I would be livid. Couldn't Victoria take a couple of years off to take care of a little baby, with all her money? And she wants to have another baby to ignore? She's nuts. She is definitely a fast forward for me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list