List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really Nick????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really Nick????????

Started by chillepepper at 2013/09/12 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:31AM, Views: 635, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/12 07:29PM
    Really Nick????????
    chillepepper

Are you kidding that Nick can't wait a few minutes for the woman that he is suppose to be so in love with. I know that it was rude that Avery stayed and talked to Dylan,myself I think that sh eis more in love with Dylan than she wants to admit,I don't think that there well be a wedding with Avery and Nick,maybe not right now,if it happens at all. How many times has Nick been to the alter in the last year or two? I thought tha tafter a devorce that you still had to wait a bit to re-marry. What was so awful about Avery helping Dylan ,he was or is till a friend,if it were Nick helping a friend on the WD wouldn't he expect that Avery loved him enough to wait for him? She did leave for the wedding and there was Sharon the nutcase all cozy with Nick,why does she want him back all of a sudden? This part really puzzles me. I wish that they would put Cassie back in her grave ,enough with the ghost of Cassie. Faith is acting a little out of character too ,even though she is young, when did she start hating Avery all of a sudden? She is acting like a spoiled brat. The writers never had her spend anytime with Avery,that is what they should have done. Avery was staying with her when they had the other little girl play the part,now she hates her?

#2   2013/09/12 07:58PM
    Re: Really Nick????????
    supagurl

Nick doesn't care about all that Dylan/Adam/Chelsea/Connor mess. He told Avery "Don't get involved with that mess" and focus on their wedding. This wedding is Nick's #1 priority and it should be Avery's too.

Nick just wants to get married and expected Avery to put their wedding first. He's angry that Avery was not as committed as he was. She allowed Dylan to ruin their special day with his personal problems.

#3   2013/09/12 09:03PM
    CdnMama

IS this a spoiler thread, if not. I will post Spoiler on here for viewers who haven't seen the episode yet.

SPOILER

She's still in love with Dylan, and this goes to show just how much. If she was really that in love with Nick, she would have been at the park already. But she was having last minute doubts and jitters. Looking at her phone every few minutes hoping Dylan would call her. Then he shows up at her door! So there you go, she's totally in love with Dylan.

#4   2013/09/13 01:40AM
    Barbyboo

Maybe thoughts of living with that bratty kid and looney x wife are giving her second thoughts

#5   2013/09/13 04:31AM
    Blue 501

Quote chillepepper: Are you kidding that Nick can't wait a few minutes for the woman that he is suppose to be so in love with. I know that it was rude that Avery stayed and talked to Dylan,myself I think that sh eis more in love with Dylan than she wants to admit,I don't think that there well be a wedding with Avery and Nick,maybe not right now,if it happens at all. How many times has Nick been to the alter in the last year or two? I thought tha tafter a devorce that you still had to wait a bit to re-marry. What was so awful about Avery helping Dylan ,he was or is till a friend,if it were Nick helping a friend on the WD wouldn't he expect that Avery loved him enough to wait for him? She did leave for the wedding and there was Sharon the nutcase all cozy with Nick,why does she want him back all of a sudden? This part really puzzles me. I wish that they would put Cassie back in her grave ,enough with the ghost of Cassie. Faith is acting a little out of character too ,even though she is young, when did she start hating Avery all of a sudden? She is acting like a spoiled brat. The writers never had her spend anytime with Avery,that is what they should have done. Avery was staying with her when they had the other little girl play the part,now she hates her?

It isn't the first time Faith has showed hostility to Avery. I remember soon in Avery's relationship with Nick that she gave Faith a cookie & Faith threw it across the room. Of course you never know what a small child is thinking. It may have been a flavor she did not like. When my child was little she threw a grilled cheese sandwich in the floor. After I had swatted her behind I found out it was b/c I cut it differently than her daddy did when he made one. Small children like sameness and a set routine but because we both had odd schedules, no day was ever the same for her & I guess she clung to whatever similarities she could.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list