List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Here Real Life

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Here Real Life

Started by PurrrrrrrKitty at 2013/09/12 07:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 12:22PM, Views: 1220, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/09/12 07:21PM
    MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Her Real Life
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Here is the life of Melody Thomas Scott.. most interesting..
    I think in Part 2, you get a small snippet of when she and Paul were in the cult.. but her entire life is extremely interesting. It could be a Soap Opera.
    Sooooooo, yes, Melody played the part when she was involved
    in the cult..

Part 1
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECuzYPPqi9Q

Part 2
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BbzLPvazY

Part 3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3hZhjcD88

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 07:22PM
    #2   2013/09/12 07:32PM
    Re: MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Here Real Life
    PurrrrrrrKitty

JFP had to do some real digging for this old story.. or Melody told her about it..

#3   2013/09/12 07:35PM
    calliope

I want to see this. Will watch tomorrow. Thank you!

#4   2013/09/12 10:18PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Bump...

#5   2013/09/13 04:18AM
    calliope

Bump, bump....for people who missed it last night!

#6   2013/09/13 06:50AM
    rediculous

This is really interesting..I remember, but had forgotten, so many of those scenes.. Thank you Purrrr

#7   2013/09/13 08:18AM
    djpp

Does anyone know why Nikki hates Sharon so much? I don't mean any of this recent nonsense. She almost always acted snobby towards Sharon when Sharon was just a sweet, wholesome, young girl with a handicapped mother. Is it because Sharon was such a good mother while Nikki sent her children off to boarding school, so she could all her time to herself?

#8   2013/09/13 02:02PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote djpp: Does anyone know why Nikki hates Sharon so much? I don't mean any of this recent nonsense. She almost always acted snobby towards Sharon when Sharon was just a sweet, wholesome, young girl with a handicapped mother. Is it because Sharon was such a good mother while Nikki sent her children off to boarding school, so she could all her time to herself?

I think Sharon reminds Nikki too much of herself.. when she was young, Poor, wild and hungry for a better life.. and wants to protect what is hers.. she is soooooo afraid that Sharon will take it away from her.

#9   2013/09/13 04:16PM
    janetb

Quote djpp: Does anyone know why Nikki hates Sharon so much? I don't mean any of this recent nonsense. She almost always acted snobby towards Sharon when Sharon was just a sweet, wholesome, young girl with a handicapped mother. Is it because Sharon was such a good mother while Nikki sent her children off to boarding school, so she could all her time to herself?

Nikki always saw Sharon as a gold digger and not good enough for Nick. She wanted someone of the same social and economic class as the Newmans.Imagine that from someone Victor picked up at a strip joint!She felt Nick was too young to get married and Sharon was putting pressure on him.

#10   2013/09/14 12:22PM
    mswadel

I don't think a teen who has given up a baby for adoption is a sweet, wholesome, young girl. Wholesome young girls don't have sex with boyfriends.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list