List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The music box.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The music box.

Started by calliope at 2013/09/12 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/28 05:58PM, Views: 8370, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/14 12:52AM
    Re: The music box.
    Milkshake24

The date was Katherine's twelfth birthday and 12 also is the number of years she was married to Gary Reynolds. I think what she left Jill was the greatest gifts she could give Jill. The things they feuded over like the mansion and Phillip Chancellor II. It's like Kay is trying to tell her she has Gary for the afterlife and Phillip will be hers and she giving Jill the gift of calling herself Phillip's true love. This will mean so much more to Jill than any other possession. The owner of Chancellor Industries has to be somebody that Adam and Jack won't be able to manipulate. I think Kay expected vultures to try to attack her company after her death and left that trust to Victor who was told in his letter which advised him to keep it hush hush. That will give him a upper hand when things come to war.It's also why he's not concerned about Chancellor Industries and who owns it. I think Jill has another gift from Kay coming which involves her birth mother. She was looking for Nikki's child so why not Jill's mother. That will take both Nikki and Jill on a journey together. I thought maybe Nikki's mother would be Jill's mother but that would make Vicky and Billy 1st cousins so maybe a Clarke like Katherine's mother. Maybe the 2 are related after all just as sisters. JFP said Kay's death would start several new stories. Nikki's search for her child is one. Devon being filthy rich will be another...I'm betting the new African American actress joining the canvas will be after Devon. Maybe someone from his past. Someone is going to be after him for money. Just my thoughts.

#32   2013/09/14 04:08AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Milkshake24: The date was Katherine's twelfth birthday and 12 also is the number of years she was married to Gary Reynolds. I think what she left Jill was the greatest gifts she could give Jill. The things they feuded over like the mansion and Phillip Chancellor II. It's like Kay is trying to tell her she has Gary for the afterlife and Phillip will be hers and she giving Jill the gift of calling herself Phillip's true love. This will mean so much more to Jill than any other possession. The owner of Chancellor Industries has to be somebody that Adam and Jack won't be able to manipulate. I think Kay expected vultures to try to attack her company after her death and left that trust to Victor who was told in his letter which advised him to keep it hush hush. That will give him a upper hand when things come to war.It's also why he's not concerned about Chancellor Industries and who owns it. I think Jill has another gift from Kay coming which involves her birth mother. She was looking for Nikki's child so why not Jill's mother. That will take both Nikki and Jill on a journey together. I thought maybe Nikki's mother would be Jill's mother but that would make Vicky and Billy 1st cousins so maybe a Clarke like Katherine's mother. Maybe the 2 are related after all just as sisters. JFP said Kay's death would start several new stories. Nikki's search for her child is one. Devon being filthy rich will be another...I'm betting the new African American actress joining the canvas will be after Devon. Maybe someone from his past. Someone is going to be after him for money. Just my thoughts.

-------------------
    I hope your thoughts pan out; very interesting!
    Especially agree with a shocker that she's left the Company to Victor; thus all the Adam/Jack/Victor fighting for not
    when the Lawyer makes the Company announcement later.

#33   2013/09/14 08:00AM
    tmk83

Quote djpp:
    Quote JaNell36: I am sure if Jill would sit back and think instead of being so greedy.

Mrs. C has given her some clues... First the Picture of Mrs. C sitting in front of the book case with the music box in the drawing.

then the Music Box with with a date. I bet that she left Jill CI and she wants Jill to find it before Mr. Sherman spills it!

I was appalled at the greedy thoughts... but I guess that is what some see when a very wealthy person dies... WHAT DID SHE/HE LEAVE ME.

Shameful!

That's how Jill is though. She is a self-centered woman and always has been. Her relationship with Katherine has been stormy, to say the least. Plus, Katherine left Jill her share of the mansion and land, but no way to pay for it all! Jill even said she would go into hock paying for the upkeep. Then Katherine left inexperienced Cane in the CEO position at Chancellor Inds. Ridiculous! Jill deserved better than that. It was a slap in the face. Yes, she shouldn't have been fantasizing she got the bulk of the fortune, however, Katherine played with her mind in the letter saying she left Jill everything she valued. It would lead anyone to think she left the bulk of the fortune to Jill. Although that wouldn't make sense since Katherine had her own blood relatives and husband to leave her fortune. What was ridiculous is that Katherine left the bulk of her fortune to Devon, who she barely knew. He wasn't a son like Brock and Tucker. The children should receive the most, but since Tucker is wealthy in his own right, I'm sure he didn't care he didn't receive a pile of money. But Brock has lead a devout life of poverty giving to the needy. He's getting old and could probably use retirement money. And MacKenzie was Katherine's favorite. Plus, she's just starting her own family which would be descendants of Kay. Why weren't Brock and Mac left more than sharing a 1/4 of the estate with Jill's son, Jill's grandson and Jill's ex-daughter-in-law? I found that ridiculous and very unfair. I doubt Katherine would ever do that to her own beloved son and grand daughter. And why give half a million to Delia? Billy Abbott is her father. He has money to take care of Delia's education. Chloe has been leeching off Katherine and Jill's hospitality long enough by living at the mansion like she's some debutant. How annoying! Plus she's stolen Katherine's donated goods to the poor! That girl is sickening.

I agree it's a little weird that she would leave half to Devon and then only 1/4 for a group of others to share (between Brock/Mac/Phillip, etc) But, based on what 1/2 of her estate was worth that she left to Devon, 1/4 of her estate is 1.2 Billion. That's still several hundred million each for Brock and Mac, I don't think they will be living in poverty anymore

#34   2014/02/28 10:31AM
    BerryJeanious

May 8 will be the anniversary of her real death, maybe they will reveal then? Or possibly on her sobriety date July 5th.

#35   2014/02/28 05:58PM
    bakerybettie

When Jill found the book today, memories from Ms. C's father, in WORLD WAR II I just about fell off the chair. Given Kay's age her father would have been in World War I. But time is so flexible on a soap. Dylan is older than Nick, but he always acts like the younger brother.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list