List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The music box.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The music box.

Started by calliope at 2013/09/12 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/28 05:58PM, Views: 8902, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/13 12:56PM
    Re: The music box.
    calliope

As angry as many posters seem to be with Jill, Blue is correct....it is a feeling that she was not loved. And she was. Katherine has always loved pulling her chain though!

#22   2013/09/13 02:17PM
    jeanie5815

The poster that has the same kind of music box as Jill's, the song is "My Heart Will Go On."
    I looked up the "Titanic" movie and that's the theme song.
    If you all "look" at the pic. again, it has Mrs. C's face in a "stern" look, the necklace, and the music box are all clues for Jill to finally figure out, she came from "the other side of the tracks" to find "love", she "was" and "is" loved by many, and she "will" go on with her life and remember those who "loved" her past and present.
    This is JMO. No spoiler.

#23   2013/09/13 02:22PM
    Castro

Great thoughts.

I too think Jill will inherit CI BUT... I think she'll share it with Tucker and Victor

Tucker is her son and leaving him rights to the company would make sense.

Victor SAVED CI [and Katherine] many many years ago. I can see her leaving him a portion also.

This too will be interesting... FINALLY

#24   2013/09/13 02:28PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I love this mystery.. gives Jill a story...

The fact that Katherine said.. "it was her most prized possesion".. should be a clue.. Jill will have to figure it out.. Katherine has always made Jill work for what she got.. nothing new about that.

#25   2013/09/13 02:56PM
    calliope

Quote jeanie5815: The poster that has the same kind of music box as Jill's, the song is "My Heart Will Go On."
    I looked up the "Titanic" movie and that's the theme song.
    If you all "look" at the pic. again, it has Mrs. C's face in a "stern" look, the necklace, and the music box are all clues for Jill to finally figure out, she came from "the other side of the tracks" to find "love", she "was" and "is" loved by many, and she "will" go on with her life and remember those who "loved" her past and present.
    This is JMO. No spoiler.

But there is a long ago date on the box so that song would not have been around. On the newer San Francisco music boxes you can have many different choices of music. While I think this is a new San Francisco box it is supposed to be old.
    And when Jill said something like "at least it doesn't play...." I think she was going to say Katherine's song of I'm Gonna Live til I Die!

#26   2013/09/13 04:37PM
    Cass Eno

Quote mainer: The Jaws theme

That's what Jill said.
    "At least it's not the theme from Jaws"

Thank you mainer

#27   2013/09/13 07:19PM
    CableKnitter

YES I am almost certain that it is "You & I " by Michael Feinstein. Go to youtube and type in the name of the song along with Michael Feinstein and you will hear him sing it. It's my favorite song. Brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. Gorgeous song!

#28   2013/09/13 07:30PM
    Dazzeling

This could be interesting. Jack and Victor could battle it out and then find out Jill holds the cards. Jill could sit back and have fun with that knowledge.

#29   2013/09/13 07:32PM
    trixie60

This has been a very interesting thread. Now, I'm wondering what Jill will find out about the music box. Maybe it will be CI. I just hope that Jill gets more than just the box. The lawyer said that they will know about it in a few weeks. In the meantime I hope that Jill may find out about it sooner. There are so many clues. Maybe she will.

#30   2013/09/14 12:23AM
    Milkshake24

Quote calliope: Did anyone recognize the song Jill's music box plays? I didn't catch it.

Ballerina by Brad Hatfield

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list