List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The music box.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The music box.

Started by calliope at 2013/09/12 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/28 05:58PM, Views: 8992, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 10:21AM
    Re: The music box.
    Cass Eno

I do so hope they don't drag this storyline out forever.
    Good grief, Jill will be deranged. I hope Jill gets some portion of CI.
    Let's just solve the mystery and move on.

#12   2013/09/13 10:24AM
    Cass Eno

When Jill opened the box and it played for a few seconds, didn't she say "Well at least it doesn't play -----------".
    I couldn't catch then title she named, did anyone else?
    We need to hear the tune again.

#13   2013/09/13 10:34AM
    roseofsharon...

I am hoping Kay left CI or a large portion of it to Jill and not Victor.
    As far as the way people think when someone in the family dies, they don't have to be millionaires for family to fight over. It could be the broom. Even the ones reading here on the Y&R site can say you wouldn't do that but when the time comes you will be like most of the 99% that does. I pray that when I go that won't happen but I know it will and in my will I have if anyone objects they loose their inheritance, what ever that is.

#14   2013/09/13 11:02AM
    calliope

Quote Cass Eno: When Jill opened the box and it played for a few seconds, didn't she say "Well at least it doesn't play -----------".
    I couldn't catch then title she named, did anyone else?
    We need to hear the tune again.

I am hoping she opens it and let's it play longer. I love a good puzzle!

#15   2013/09/13 11:19AM
    djpp

I'm not really sure why Jill is acting like she's so poor. She has a part of Fenmore's with Lauren, or am I mistaken? She used to work with Lauren. She's her illegitimate sister. Why is Jill acting so money hungry? I think she should be running Chancellor and maybe have a piece of the pie, but Katherine's kids, grandkids and Murphy should have large shares, meaning they should get even splits none of this Devon gets everything garbage again. That was so unlike Katherine where it concerns Brock and MacKenzie. How disappointing. Don't the new writers know how much she loved them? She wouldn't have slighted them like that.

#16   2013/09/13 11:21AM
    mainer

The Jaws theme

#17   2013/09/13 11:22AM
    FL senior fan

Quote A fan since way back: I am wondering if MRS. C is testing everyone after the WILL was read to see who really deserve her fortune!

----------------------

You mean, like there IS another Will??
    As a poster already said...once a Will is Registered at a Courthouse (and read) is is legal and public....so having a second Will really would not make sense...but we are in Soapville! And the Lawyer never said WHEN that decision about the Company would be revealed, did he!! HUM!

A music box given by Cathrine's Mother to her, then Cathrine passing on to Jill (thought of as daughter) DOES have sentiment. I don't think we caught the tune because she just started to open it I think....didn't it open up for a second??
    Was there anything in it, a key or something??

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 11:27AM
    #18   2013/09/13 11:43AM
    Blue 501

Quote A fan since way back: I am wondering if MRS. C is testing everyone after the WILL was read to see who really deserve her fortune!

Wouldn't that be interesting?! Chancellor Industries goes to the one who behaves the best of does the best with what they were left. I would have been more likely to revoke what I did leave them if they pitched a fit.

#19   2013/09/13 11:56AM
    Blue 501

Quote roseofsharon1942: I am hoping Kay left CI or a large portion of it to Jill and not Victor.
    As far as the way people think when someone in the family dies, they don't have to be millionaires for family to fight over. It could be the broom. Even the ones reading here on the Y&R site can say you wouldn't do that but when the time comes you will be like most of the 99% that does. I pray that when I go that won't happen but I know it will and in my will I have if anyone objects they loose their inheritance, what ever that is.

That's a good idea. And it is better to spell it out as to what you want instead of just telling someone b/c frequently your executor will not pay any attention to oral bequests. I remember when my mother-in-law took her son & me through the house, telling us what she wanted us to have. Her daughter already had dibs on nearly every single antique but she wanted us to have her living room furniture & our daughter to have her piano. (not that we actually wanted either but it is interesting that our daughter was not offered anything, not even a token to remember her by when she died. Her daughter got the house too & had already received the family farm 30 years ago. It was her way of expressing her displeasure with her two sons for having independent lives).
    No matter what children have or whether they need an inheritance, there is always bitterness when they are not treated fairly, b/c it is not just the money or value. It's a question of "Didn't my parents love me too?"

#20   2013/09/13 12:35PM
    Joyrider

I have this same music box. It has the same markings on the bottom as Jill's music box. It reads, San Francisco Music Box Company. It plays the theme song to the movie"Titanic!"lol

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list