List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The music box.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The music box.

Started by calliope at 2013/09/12 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/28 05:58PM, Views: 8999, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 07:14PM
    The music box.
    calliope

Did anyone recognize the song Jill's music box plays? I didn't catch it.

#2   2013/09/12 07:41PM
    Re: The music box.
    calliope

I think the song might be a clue but I didn't hear enough to get it.

#3   2013/09/12 07:44PM
    Barbyboo

It ain't mama not after not leaving Jill the big ones$$$$$$$$$$$

#4   2013/09/12 07:49PM
    Kelby

I did not catch anything, but obviously we are being led to believe there is something behind all of this. I honestly do not care. It will probably be something bogus and tick me off. The writers did not do the funeral well or the reading of the will well. This is not going to work out either. You just watch.

#5   2013/09/13 04:45AM
    posi

I wish that I could trust the writers on this story.. but they are lame and I doubt this will turn out to be anything much

#6   2013/09/13 05:53AM
    JaNell36

I am sure if Jill would sit back and think instead of being so greedy.

Mrs. C has given her some clues... First the Picture of Mrs. C sitting in front of the book case with the music box in the drawing.

then the Music Box with with a date. I bet that she left Jill CI and she wants Jill to find it before Mr. Sherman spills it!

I was appalled at the greedy thoughts... but I guess that is what some see when a very wealthy person dies... WHAT DID SHE/HE LEAVE ME.

Shameful!

#7   2013/09/13 06:14AM
    weatherholt3

Quote JaNell36: I am sure if Jill would sit back and think instead of being so greedy.

Mrs. C has given her some clues... First the Picture of Mrs. C sitting in front of the book case with the music box in the drawing.

then the Music Box with with a date. I bet that she left Jill CI
    and she wants Jill to find it before Mr. Sherman spills it!

I was appalled at the greedy thoughts... but I guess that is what some see when a very wealthy person dies... WHAT DID SHE/HE LEAVE ME.

Shameful!

This is what I think too.

#8   2013/09/13 09:02AM
    A fan since ...

I am wondering if MRS. C is testing everyone after the WILL was read to see who really deserve her fortune!

#9   2013/09/13 09:11AM
    djpp

Quote JaNell36: I am sure if Jill would sit back and think instead of being so greedy.

then the Music Box with with a date. I bet that she left Jill CI and she wants Jill to find it before Mr. Sherman spills it!

Shameful!

That's how Jill is though. She is a self-centered woman and always has been. Her relationship with Katherine has been stormy, to say the least. Plus, Katherine left Jill her share of the mansion and land, but no way to pay for it all! Jill even said she would go into hock paying for the upkeep. Then Katherine left inexperienced Cane in the CEO position at Chancellor Inds. Ridiculous! Jill deserved better than that. It was a slap in the face. Yes, she shouldn't have been fantasizing she got the bulk of the fortune, however, Katherine played with her mind in the letter saying she left Jill everything she valued. It would lead anyone to think she left the bulk of the fortune to Jill. Although that wouldn't make sense since Katherine had her own blood relatives and husband to leave her fortune. What was ridiculous is that Katherine left the bulk of her fortune to Devon, who she barely knew. He wasn't a son like Brock and Tucker. The children should receive the most, but since Tucker is wealthy in his own right, I'm sure he didn't care he didn't receive a pile of money. But Brock has lead a devout life of poverty giving to the needy. He's getting old and could probably use retirement money. And MacKenzie was Katherine's favorite. Plus, she's just starting her own family which would be descendants of Kay. Why weren't Brock and Mac left more than sharing a 1/4 of the estate with Jill's son, Jill's grandson and Jill's ex-daughter-in-law? I found that ridiculous and very unfair. I doubt Katherine would ever do that to her own beloved son and grand daughter. And why give half a million to Delia? Billy Abbott is her father. He has money to take care of Delia's education. Chloe has been leeching off Katherine and Jill's hospitality long enough by living at the mansion like she's some debutant. How annoying! Plus she's stolen Katherine's donated goods to the poor! That girl is sickening.

#10   2013/09/13 09:50AM
    YoungReckless

The picture, the music box and everything else is leading up to the surprise of Ms.Chancellor leaving her Chancellor Industries to Jill Abbott... which is why they didnt announce it at the reading of the will

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list