List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor will explode when he learns of nikkis son!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor will explode when he learns of nikkis son!!

Started by Charlie h at 2013/09/12 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 09:23PM, Views: 910, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/09/12 06:12PM
    Victor will explode when he learns of nikkis son!!
    Charlie h

Hold on to your hats people when good ole Victor learns of My darlings son. If the writers do it right,Nikki will team with Dylan over baby Connor and Victor will side with Adam. Sharpen the blades cuz the crap is about to hit the fan, and I cannot wait.
    How many fans think the show is finally improving??? It is definitely about time!!!!!!

#2   2013/09/12 06:14PM
    Re: Victor will explode when he learns of nikkis son!!
    1gypsy soul

It has moments but then slips back to boring. Hopefully these new writers keep up the faster pace but not too fast only to make it more silly

#3   2013/09/12 06:15PM
    supagurl

Victor hates Adam. There's no way he'll ever side with Adam on anything ever again.

#4   2013/09/12 06:20PM
    Charlie h

Connor is a Newman heir!!!!!! Victor will take Adam's side.I do believe Victor will want that child to be a Newman.......great s/l if written properly....

#5   2013/09/12 06:26PM
    supagurl

Victor already has 5 grandchildren.

Everyone knows Victor's #1 love is Newman Enterprises. He wants to run his company and that's what he'll do until the day he dies.

#6   2013/09/12 07:30PM
    dairymaid

Quote Charlie h: Connor is a Newman heir!!!!!! Victor will take Adam's side.I do believe Victor will want that child to be a Newman.......great s/l if written properly....

I agree. But, with Victor it will only be temporary just to help Adam to get Connor and make him as he should be a "Newman". Victor likes to be in control of everyone's life including his children and grandchildren.

#7   2013/09/12 07:49PM
    Barbyboo

All I know I can't figure out whos more obnoxious Victoria or victor!

#8   2013/09/12 09:17PM
    fairland

Quote 1gypsy soul: It has moments but then slips back to boring. Hopefully these new writers keep up the faster pace but not too fast only to make it more silly

I love silly as well dragged out story lines that bare not that much boring to me. I find Nikki's story line going to be refreshing. I would love to lean more about Nikkei's character in this. I would rather keep victor in the dark for a nice long while to work up a great story line. NO matter how boring it might sound.

#9   2013/09/12 09:23PM
    ThornsandRoses

I don't think Nikki would team up with Dylan over Adam's bio son. Nikki play grandmother to Hope's grandson? Nick and Victoria didn't get all of that "better than you attitude" from Victor. I think she would play step-grandmother to appease Victor. And if Victor goes so ballistic over a child who is supposed to be Jack's kid insisting that she is still his granddaughter, it wouldn't surprise me if he went after custody of Adam's kid just to hurt Adam. I can see it now. "Vicki, you want to raise me a Newman heir that is not an Abbott? Here, raise Adam's kid."

I guess I spent too much time in the sun today, it's past my bedtime, or both!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list