List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Started by supagurl at 2013/09/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 08:22AM, Views: 3626, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/13 09:45AM
    Re: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

He's out for blood and playing hardball.

Chelsea BEGGED him for mercy but Adam said NO!

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

o definitely.

few things your right on chica ROFL

1. loser chloe advice was a big F.
    failure....smh

2.Your always getting such KARMA when your doing what she did,meaning chelsea,as in reality...no diff there,she is now getting what she deserve imo,but still should see connor but
    not FULL SOLE LEGAL PRIMARY CARE,no way,adam at least should
    share 50-50 joint custody is best,with him having the child
    more four day week,her weekends etc.
    holidays.

adios. . .

~bella~

#22   2013/09/13 10:01AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote ladycam:
    Quote supagurl:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!

I wish Chelsea would get on that plane.The last thing GC needs is another damsel in distress. Hope Chelsea take Chloe advice and get on the plane. Yes the baby s/l bores me that much

ur a riot.
    lol

i like adam more and more lately again,and i want him to procure successfully even if it is just a soap full primary
    custody,but let the mom naturally VISIT,weekends..adios.

~BELLA~

#23   2013/09/13 02:30PM
    hubbardfan

[quote supagurl]:Adam tricked Chelsea into confessing Connor is his son b]

He really didn't have to 'trick' her...he already knew it was his son, he just wanted her TO ADMIT IT OUT LOUD! All the blubbering the world can't make up for this bold-faced lie she's been telling!

#24   2013/09/13 02:35PM
    hubbardfan

Quote Darlotto: Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

What betrayal? all he did was find an investor so that ungrateful b-stard could get his company back! but b/c Victor's so anal about any Abbott, esp. Jack, he considers that a 'betrayal'...so lame! *Even if Victor decides to 'help' Chelsea, she won't win; and Adam doesn't want OR need Victor's help; he's cutting him out of his life for good!

#25   2013/09/13 02:42PM
    jemma

I loved Adam and Chelsea together ..
    I keep hoping they find there way back together.
    Maybe this baby will help them ....

#26   2013/09/13 05:29PM
    ireneadler

Adam will win custody of his son. Nobody can stop him!

#27   2013/09/14 08:16AM
    coolkraft

chloe and Chelsea...two peas in a pod...losers...boring...never watch these stupid segments of Y & R

#28   2013/09/14 08:22AM
    dairymaid

Quote hubbardfan:

I agree. But, again the final decision will be up to the judge regarding custody of the baby. Adam can fight a good fight but I think the end will be shared custody. I don't blame Adam and especially Dylan for being mad at Chelsea and she brought this all on herself. She should have never listened to Chloe.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list