List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Started by supagurl at 2013/09/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 08:22AM, Views: 3698, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/12 10:32PM
    Re: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)
    jilltidwell

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Darlotto: Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

I think that once Victor knows all the facts about this, he may help Chelsea. On the other hand, he may just help Adam out. Victor knows that there may be a chance that Connor is his grandson. So, I'm thinking that one of them will get his help.

Victor won't do anything to help Adam unless there is something in it for him. He only cares about himself.

#12   2013/09/12 11:06PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote trixie60:
    Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

He's out for blood and playing hardball.

Chelsea BEGGED him for mercy but Adam said NO!

I don't think that a judge will give Adam full custody. He will look into both Adam and Chelseas pasts. I think what will happen is that Adam will get shared custody and that they both will have to get along for the baby's sake.

I think Adam should get legal action, Chelsea was wrong to keep this child from him. But I hope the two of them will get shared custody. But Chelsea needs to fell the pain that she cause Adam,She lie to Adam and she needs to pay for that,She used Dylan and for that I think she needs to pay because all she had to do was tell the truth in the began,Adam and Chelsea could of had it work if she told the truth Adam is still in love with her and it could work out. What she did the the two of them was cruel, No one should be used the way she used Dylan she was only thinking of herself, Adam has every right to no that this is his son. Everyone is going back and forth about who should have custody,What Chelsea did was wrong and maybe if this baby is taking away from her for a lil while she will then no how Adam was felling when he came to her and ask her is this baby his and she lie right to his face, She used Dylan and maybe for a lil while the baby can be with Adam he has missed so much,I think the two of them can work this out. I for one wish Dylan would turn his back on Chelsea and run right to Avery, All Im saying is Chelsea was wrong and she needs to pay for all the lying she did.I do think Adam will forgive her but right now he is hurting and Chelsea needs to understand that, This was all her doing, Im so hoping Adam and Dylan both find out who knew and keep the truth from them, And give them all hell.I would love to see another side of Dylan giving everyone hell for there part in this,

#13   2013/09/13 01:17AM
    Barbyboo

Quote supagurl:
    Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!
    thisnbaby is hoping to have massive medical bills Chelsea and Dylan live in a shack the baby needs Adams bucks to get better this whole story line was dumb

#14   2013/09/13 01:18AM
    Barbyboo

Quote ladycam:
    Quote supagurl:
    Quote hubbardfan:

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!

I wish Chelsea would get on that plane.The last thing GC needs is another damsel in distress. Hope Chelsea take Chloe advice and get on the plane. Yes the baby s/l bores me that much

The useless Chloe should get on the plane...she did the same thing

#15   2013/09/13 01:20AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Darlotto: Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

The kids a Newman if victor does that I would be surprised, but lately victors been mr obnoxious so you never know

#16   2013/09/13 04:06AM
    FL senior fan

-----------------------

Looks like he does NOT take Jack's good advise.
    Custody should be shared; both have "wronged".

#17   2013/09/13 05:41AM
    Lanie1959

So Adam wants to deprive his beloved son of a mother just to punish Chelsea ............he is no better than she is. That is just as wrong as her lying and keeping him away. The person who suffer the most will be his child....way to go Adam you douche bag

#18   2013/09/13 05:50AM
    dafyduc

I think right now Adam is shooting from the hip. He is lashing out in pain and deservedly so. It would not bother me if he cut the b1tch totally out of connor's life, but I think he will relent after he calms down.
    I just wish chelsea would take her bff and hightail it out of town

#19   2013/09/13 08:51AM
    dramaqueen333

Quote hubbardfan:

I AGREE COMPLETELY! Chelsea never should have listened to Chloe, especially knowing how well Chloe's scheme to trap Cane worked out. Big duh. Now she will have to pay for her lies. The thing is that Adam would have happily taken her back in a heartbeat had she told him the truth even a couple of weeks ago.

#20   2013/09/13 08:57AM
    djpp

Quote hubbardfan:

This is all true. I totally agree. Adam is the biological father, and he's got lots of money to fight Chelsea in court. He never did anything so horrible to Chelsea. In fact, he wanted to reconcile. If she didn't want to be with him, then she should at least have allowed him to have his rights as a father. The person who is really destroyed by all Chelsea's lies is Dylan because now he has nothing, and he will probably never trust another woman -- at least, for a long time. Chelsea really did a number on him. Pretty nasty. It has to be noted that Chloe was badgering Chelsea to do the wrong thing when Chelsea was scared and vulnerable, but still. She's an adult, and she should have done the right thing. I'm not sure if Chelsea knows Chloe's dirty past in playing games about Delia's paternity. That knowledge might have helped Chelsea decide not to listen to Chloe and her rotten advice.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list