List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Started by supagurl at 2013/09/12 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 08:22AM, Views: 3675, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 05:21PM
    Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)
    supagurl

Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

He's out for blood and playing hardball.

Chelsea BEGGED him for mercy but Adam said NO!

#2   2013/09/12 05:36PM
    Re: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)
    hubbardfan

Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 05:38PM
    #3   2013/09/12 05:40PM
    supagurl

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!

#4   2013/09/12 05:44PM
    ladycam

Quote supagurl:
    Quote hubbardfan:

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!

I wish Chelsea would get on that plane.The last thing GC needs is another damsel in distress. Hope Chelsea take Chloe advice and get on the plane. Yes the baby s/l bores me that much

#5   2013/09/12 05:57PM
    Darlotto

Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

#6   2013/09/12 06:01PM
    supagurl

Victor doesn't care about Connor. All he wants is NEWMAN.

He hates that Jack owns his company.

#7   2013/09/12 06:03PM
    trixie60

Quote Darlotto: Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

I think that once Victor knows all the facts about this, he may help Chelsea. On the other hand, he may just help Adam out. Victor knows that there may be a chance that Connor is his grandson. So, I'm thinking that one of them will get his help.

#8   2013/09/12 06:06PM
    trixie60

I don't think that a judge will give Adam full custody. He will look into both Adam and Chelseas pasts. I think what will happen is that Adam will get shared custody and that they both will have to get along for the baby's sake.

#9   2013/09/12 06:11PM
    supagurl

Quote trixie60:

I don't think that a judge will give Adam full custody. He will look into both Adam and Chelseas pasts. I think what will happen is that Adam will get shared custody and that they both will have to get along for the baby's sake.

Adam can pay off the judge.

He is PISSED!

Adam tricked Chelsea into confessing Connor is his son and gave her a verbal beatdown. Chelsea was scared and in tears after Adam ripped into her.

He says once he takes HIS son, he's gonna change Connor's name, his ADDRESS, and his brand of diaper. Adam is out for revenge. He wants Chelsea gone from Connor's life.

#10   2013/09/12 10:08PM
    Traveling Lady

Quote hubbardfan:

ITA with what you have said. As far as Adam's history, his is not worse than Chelsea's.....con artist.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list