List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Fri. Cdn Show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Fri. Cdn Show

Started by Geordiegal at 2013/09/12 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 05:29AM, Views: 1561, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/12 04:38PM
    Spoiler Fri. Cdn Show
    Geordiegal

Adam tells his lawyer that he wants to sue for full custody and to ensure that Chelsea never sees her son again. What a rat.

#2   2013/09/12 05:28PM
    Re: Spoiler Fri. Cdn Show
    Princessrose17

Quote Geordiegal: Adam tells his lawyer that he wants to sue for full custody and to ensure that Chelsea never sees her son again. What a rat.

I have to disagree. While I don't believe Chelsea should lose Connor and never see him again this is all her doing. She planned on keeping Adam away from Connor too. What is the difference? She passed him off as another man's child. Adam is reacting out of anger. Yes Adam has done many terrible things. But so has Chelsea. They both knew this about each other when they got together. They both accepted each other dispite there past.

#3   2013/09/13 02:14AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Geordiegal: Adam tells his lawyer that he wants to sue for full custody and to ensure that Chelsea never sees her son again. What a rat.

Hell , she lied from the very beginning . She COULD HAVE lied again and said she had NO IDEA Dylan was not Connors father until his eye disease was discovered .
    That would of passified Adam and would NOT had drove Dylan to hard over the cliff

#4   2013/09/13 02:45AM
    posi

The rat is CHelsea and her big fat lies.

#5   2013/09/13 04:11AM
    menagilda

Chelsea tried more than once to tell Adam she was preg but Sharon always seemed to pop up and be his main concern......she was wrong to lie but he is far worse and she knew him enough to know he,d try some crap against her.... He is full of hate and he might talk all sweet to his p nut he,s just evil....after all he did with those other babies...he doesn't deserve to have a child. Give him a piece of his own back and let him see what it feels like...oh wait...I don't think he has feelings......I for one don't like or trust him...jmho

#6   2013/09/13 04:24AM
    JaNell36

I hate when someone blames someone else for them not doing the right thing. Regardless if Sharon was around all Chelsea had to do was open her big fat ugly mouth and spit out. She is a liar and she get what she deserves.

#7   2013/09/13 05:29AM
    Lanie1959

So Adam wants to deprive Conner of a mother so he can punish Chelsea how is that any better than what she did? Chelsea was wrong to lie and she knows it but it no reason to take her child away...Adam has no more of a right to do it her than she had to do it to him. If Adam really cares about his child he will listen to Jack and try to reasonable for the sake of his son. He has already taken two children from their mothers one is dead and the other one turned into a little monster, what will it do to Conner to taken away from his mother?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list