List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 11:28AM, Views: 1844, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 05:59PM
    Re: Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?
    alanadz

Quote Darlotto: This is where Chancellor Industrys will come into play where Kay left Victor in charge of the company and he will use the company to take over Newman and with the help of his kids he will kick both Adam and Jack out of the company. Thats why the ownership is being kept secret so when the time is right and Victor and his kids go to war pver Newman thats when CI will be reveled. Jill will be pissed that Victor has the company will join Jack and Adam in their war against the Newmans. Cane will side with the Newmans and create conflict with Jill.
    Also I can see Victor using Chelsey and Adam's son in order to grt back at Adam by Victor backing Chelsey in a custody battle.

I just love your theory. Leave it to the very cagey Mrs. C. to come up with this!

#12   2013/09/13 06:36PM
    Dazzeling

I am not sure that Kay left the company to Victor. He smiled like he was hiding something when the lawyer said it would be revealed later but I am still not sure it will be him.
    I am trying to figure out what Jill is going to get. I think there is something more for her. I don't know if the music box is significant but I do think there is a surprise for her that has not been uncovered yet. Could it be Jill that will get the company? Probably not because it is doubtful Kay had that much respect for her business savvy.
    Kay left a lot of mystery. The company, Jill's inheritance, and I think Kevin's key means something more than breaking into places. She wore his t shirt and really supported him. I think there is a surprise there. The ownership of the company may be the same kind of surprise since we all suspect it will go to Victor.

#13   2013/09/13 06:46PM
    alanadz

Quote Dazzeling: I am not sure that Kay left the company to Victor. He smiled like he was hiding something when the lawyer said it would be revealed later but I am still not sure it will be him.
    I am trying to figure out what Jill is going to get. I think there is something more for her. I don't know if the music box is significant but I do think there is a surprise for her that has not been uncovered yet. Could it be Jill that will get the company? Probably not because it is doubtful Kay had that much respect for her business savvy.
    Kay left a lot of mystery. The company, Jill's inheritance, and I think Kevin's key means something more than breaking into places. She wore his t shirt and really supported him. I think there is a surprise there. The ownership of the company may be the same kind of surprise since we all suspect it will go to Victor.

Even if Kay didn't leave CI to Victor, his kids and grandkids all own large chunks of NE stock and Nick, Vick and Abbey have seats on the NE board and they have 1.5 billion dollars between them.

#14   2013/09/13 06:47PM
    ireneadler

Quote alanadz: Abby, Nick and Victoria have the money and they have their seats on the NE Board and the at least one or two long time family friends on the board.

Or will Jack make a HUGE mistake and give Summer a ton of stocks?

Jack Abbott owns the majority of Newman. The takeover is done. Jack won. Victor lost. Adam was the puppet master who make it happen.

#15   2013/09/13 07:04PM
    alanadz

Quote ireneadler:
    Quote alanadz: Abby, Nick and Victoria have the money and they have their seats on the NE Board and the at least one or two long time family friends on the board.

Jack Abbott owns the majority of Newman. The takeover is done. Jack won. Victor lost. Adam was the puppet master who make it happen.

Let me guess, you were not a business major in college? lol

#16   2013/09/13 07:20PM
    Dazzeling

But Victor is suppose to stun everyone with his actions. I assumed that meant his kids too.

#17   2013/09/13 07:25PM
    Dazzeling

LOL that would be a shocker. Jack could give Summer a ton of stock and then find out Sharon changed the paternity results and she is not his daughter after all.

#18   2013/09/13 07:55PM
    trixie60

Quote Dazzeling: I am not sure that Kay left the company to Victor. He smiled like he was hiding something when the lawyer said it would be revealed later but I am still not sure it will be him.

I hope your right and that Jill may have inherited CI. In Kevin's box there was a key. JMO but maybe Kevin may have some kind of job waiting for him at CI working with Jill.

#19   2013/09/13 08:07PM
    JaNell36

There is no Newman Board... the company is no longer public. Adam and Victor own the company again... right?

#20   2013/09/14 06:09AM
    alanadz

Quote Dazzeling: LOL that would be a shocker. Jack could give Summer a ton of stock and then find out Sharon changed the paternity results and she is not his daughter after all.

Just when Jack finally gets one over on Victor, BOOM! This is what I think will happen.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list