List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/14 11:28AM, Views: 1807, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?
    alanadz

Abby, Nick and Victoria have the money and they have their seats on the NE Board and the at least one or two long time family friends on the board.

Or will Jack make a HUGE mistake and give Summer a ton of stocks?

#2   2013/09/12 04:15PM
    Re: Speculation: A Hostile Takeover at NE?
    mdtuttle

Quote alanadz: Abby, Nick and Victoria have the money and they have their seats on the NE Board and the at least one or two long time family friends on the board.

I personally am so sick of the ongoing battle over Newman. victor needs to retire and enjoy time with Nikki. Nick and Abby claim to want nothing to do with running Newman. that would leave Victoria and Adam to fight over the company.

Frankly I think adam's focus might change now that he knows Conner is his child.

#3   2013/09/12 04:19PM
    alanadz

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote alanadz: Abby, Nick and Victoria have the money and they have their seats on the NE Board and the at least one or two long time family friends on the board.

I personally am so sick of the ongoing battle over Newman. victor needs to retire and enjoy time with Nikki. Nick and Abby claim to want nothing to do with running Newman. that would leave Victoria and Adam to fight over the company.

Frankly I think adam's focus might change now that he knows Conner is his child.

If that's the case, Jack has to battle Victor alone! NOT GOOD!

#4   2013/09/12 04:47PM
    alanadz

Jack cannot handle Victor alone. He NEEDS Adam or or .....you know!

#5   2013/09/12 05:13PM
    Darlotto

This is where Chancellor Industrys will come into play where Kay left Victor in charge of the company and he will use the company to take over Newman and with the help of his kids he will kick both Adam and Jack out of the company. Thats why the ownership is being kept secret so when the time is right and Victor and his kids go to war pver Newman thats when CI will be reveled. Jill will be pissed that Victor has the company will join Jack and Adam in their war against the Newmans. Cane will side with the Newmans and create conflict with Jill.
    Also I can see Victor using Chelsey and Adam's son in order to grt back at Adam by Victor backing Chelsey in a custody battle.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 05:17PM
    #6   2013/09/12 05:26PM
    alanadz

Quote Darlotto: This is where Chancellor Industrys will come into play where Kay left Victor in charge of the company and he will use the company to take over Newman and with the help of his kids he will kick both Adam and Jack out of the company. Thats why the ownership is being kept secret so when the time is right and Victor and his kids go to war pver Newman thats when CI will be reveled. Jill will be pissed that Victor has the company will join Jack and Adam in their war against the Newmans. Cane will side with the Newmans and create conflict with Jill.
    Also I can see Victor using Chelsey and Adam's son in order to grt back at Adam by Victor backing Chelsey in a custody battle.

Great theory! I was very curious about the ownership of CI. I was so focused on Jabot that I totally forgot about CI.

#7   2013/09/12 05:31PM
    Darlotto

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Darlotto: This is where Chancellor Industrys will come into play where Kay left Victor in charge of the company and he will use the company to take over Newman and with the help of his kids he will kick both Adam and Jack out of the company. Thats why the ownership is being kept secret so when the time is right and Victor and his kids go to war pver Newman thats when CI will be reveled. Jill will be pissed that Victor has the company will join Jack and Adam in their war against the Newmans. Cane will side with the Newmans and create conflict with Jill.

Great theory! I was very curious about the ownership of CI. I was so focused on Jabot that I totally forgot about CI.

Also don't forget that CI still owns a large chunk of Jabot stocks

#8   2013/09/13 02:24AM
    cajunlizz0315

Also I can see Victor using Chelsey and Adam's son in order to get back at Adam by Victor backing Chelsey in a custody battle.

YES !!! but I really think Victor will do a hostile takeover of CI , just to indeed find out later Catherine left it to him.

#9   2013/09/13 03:40AM
    FL senior fan

Quote alanadz: Jack cannot handle Victor alone. He NEEDS Adam or or .....you know!

---------------------
    Agree.
    Then there's the factor we need to consider.
    WHAT IF CATHRINE Willed the company, or her controlling interest ? to her good friend Victor...remember the lawyer said it will be told at a later date.

#10   2013/09/13 05:48PM
    alanadz

Victor is aware and Adam is distracted. Right now, I don't think Adam cares that much about Victor or NE. That is very bad news for Jack.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list