List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan ruins the wedding.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan ruins the wedding.

Started by ping123 at 2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:06AM, Views: 2800, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/13 08:46AM
    Re: Dylan ruins the wedding.
    djpp

It should be revealed that Avery had a sex change. That would be a good, modern storyline not tackled by any soaps. Phyllis could have kept her mouth quiet about it. I wonder how Nick would feel when he found out.

#22   2013/09/13 08:48AM
    djpp

Quote ping123: He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

Sharon had nothing to do with Dylan delaying the wedding. Avery is responsible for not showing up for her own wedding on time. Nick deserves to be stood up at the alter. It's about time someone ditches him. Let him see how it feels for a change.

#23   2013/09/13 09:37AM
    yrn33

Quote djpp: It should be revealed that Avery had a sex change. That would be a good, modern storyline not tackled by any soaps. Phyllis could have kept her mouth quiet about it. I wonder how Nick would feel when he found out.

lol Then so should Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren & Bridget Bardot in the real world...haha...no Avery isn't the sex goddess any of those are (except for those DD's), but she is all woman, the way God created her.

#24   2013/09/13 09:40AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote ping123: He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

Why wouldl Sylan want to ruin Nick and Avery's wedding. Is he so angry about what chelsea did that now he is thinking he wants Avery back?

i think Sylvan were so cute in the beginning when he arrive
    to town,even was great with faith,and i miss that. but i m happy to hear dylan will stall the wedding to get to avery
    his TRUE AMOR i hope so anyhow
    its on now, adios!
    goin 2 watch.should be a great epie this fri.

Bella...

#25   2013/09/13 09:45AM
    yrn33

Quote djpp:

Sharon had nothing to do with Dylan delaying the wedding. Avery is responsible for not showing up for her own wedding on time. Nick deserves to be stood up at the alter. It's about time someone ditches him. Let him see how it feels for a change.

The writers have made "Nick" a dumb as a rock character who deserves everything he gets -- and doesn't get. He doesn't deserve the bright Avery, although the writers are making her rude and inconsiderate by not notifying Nick she doesn't care enough to send her very best.

The Avery/Dylan romance was supposedly over and done with, but in a soap opera writers' world they can swerve, make u-turns and re-kindle anyone and anything at the dip of a quill. I used to think the Nick/Avery match would work, but he became more and more a confused dunce, and she must have gradually realized a marriage to him would be nothing but a bore and an eventual dead end.

If they do get married, it won't last. Of course few of them do.

Kudos for Victoria & Billy, Lauren & Michael, and hopefully Christine & Paul!

#26   2013/09/13 09:46AM
    Rilynne

Quote posi: Avery ruined her own wedding. She stood Nick up so she could be with her real love.. it is so obvious where this story is headed.

I agree with you. Avery could've included what was up with Dylan in her text to Nick. Or she could've asked him to come to her apartment and help. She could've done anything to let Nick know he was first in her life but she didn't. She has been postponing the wedding for too long now. It should be obvious to all she is not 100% sure yet.

#27   2013/09/13 09:50AM
    elizadolittle

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Cass Eno: I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

I agree Dylan didn't stall the wedding. Avery chose to stay with Dylan instead of telling him she had to leave because Nick was waiting to marry her. Instead of telling him she had to leave to marry the man she loved IMO she chose to stay with the man she really loves. It is so clear that she loves him.

I agree, it's obvious that Avery is still deeply in love with Dylan. She may love Nick but, she loves Dylan too. She ruined her wedding on her own. I don't believe Dylan was thinking to stall the wedding. He looked completely out of it. He didn't even realize at first that it was her wedding day.

#28   2013/09/13 09:57AM
    mimi2hayden

The writers are allowing Dylan to be a wimp. I HATE a wimpy character...esp, when it spoils a moment. Although, I do not like Avery. I do not want Nick and Avery to get married. What is up with Avery's hair...what is this, the 1920's...her entire affect is old fashioned. Someone, help her into the 21st century.

#29   2013/09/13 09:58AM
    mimi2hayden

because he is a wimp....

#30   2013/09/13 10:06AM
    elizadolittle

Quote mimi2hayden: The writers are allowing Dylan to be a wimp. I HATE a wimpy character...esp, when it spoils a moment. Although, I do not like Avery. I do not want Nick and Avery to get married. What is up with Avery's hair...what is this, the 1920's...her entire affect is old fashioned. Someone, help her into the 21st century.

1920s style for weddings is pretty popular these days. I was just looking at pictures from one of my favourite radio personalities and she had that old Hollywood look. I also attended a wedding this summer with that look as well.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list