List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan ruins the wedding.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan ruins the wedding.

Started by ping123 at 2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:06AM, Views: 2831, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/13 03:34AM
    Re: Dylan ruins the wedding.
    FL senior fan

Yep, and all Nick/Avery needed was a NOTARY to step forward and get this over with! Guess she left Dylan at her place; will she return there or stay with Nick...interesting to see if Nick remains calm and still pushes to tie the knot. Sure hope he's smart enough to send little Faith to Mommy's till things work out!

I have another Dylan question:
    Does he know his parents are not his BLOOD parents?
    That is, if Nikki really is his mother.
    I've never heard him mention "adopted" especially as an
    excuse for that eye disease.

#12   2013/09/13 03:55AM
    posi

Avery ruined her own wedding. She stood Nick up so she could be with her real love.. it is so obvious where this story is headed.

#13   2013/09/13 04:13AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Barbyboo: Who said there's no wedding?

----------
    GOOD POINT; aren't we all left hanging with Avery showing up late? Perhaps a NOTARY will step forward (like in the Cathrine days of performing weddings)??????

#14   2013/09/13 04:16AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote FL senior fan:

----------
    GOOD POINT; aren't we all left hanging with Avery showing up late? Perhaps a NOTARY will step forward (like in the Cathrine days of performing weddings)??????

I agree. I don't think it's over by any means. I think it was just delayed. I think they will still get married.

#15   2013/09/13 06:50AM
    Barbyboo

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote FL senior fan:

----------

I agree. I don't think it's over by any means. I think it was just delayed. I think they will still get married.

I really really think Avery can't live with the child brat

#16   2013/09/13 07:01AM
    trinilisa

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote ping123: He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

Why wouldl Sylan want to ruin Nick and Avery's wedding. Is he so angry about what chelsea did that now he is thinking he wants Avery back?

I think he never got over Avery. I think a big part of him being with Chelsea was that she was pregnant, and it was a chance for him to be a father, after he and Avery lost their baby and what happened with Ara. On the other hand, Avery is the only real friend he has in GC (the only one who really knows him), and he probably thought she could relate to the loss he was feeling...

#17   2013/09/13 07:06AM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Cass Eno: I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

Avery knows about Dylan's PSD so I think she was right to stay with him, BUT she should have taken a moment to call Nick. There is no excuse for that.

I hope Dylan was worth her wedding...

#18   2013/09/13 07:13AM
    trinilisa

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Cass Eno: I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

I agree Dylan didn't stall the wedding. Avery chose to stay with Dylan instead of telling him she had to leave because Nick was waiting to marry her. Instead of telling him she had to leave to marry the man she loved IMO she chose to stay with the man she really loves. It is so clear that she loves him.

Ita. And did you see how she tried to get the wedding postponed as soon as she found out that Dylan may not be the father of Chelsea's baby? Nick called her out on that, too. Now that Dylan's hands aren't tied, I have a feeling that Navery will be history pretty soon...

#19   2013/09/13 08:14AM
    djpp

Quote ping123: He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

ROTFL. I LOVE IT!

#20   2013/09/13 08:39AM
    dramaqueen333

I agree, he needed someone to talk to, he'd just found out his wife lied about her child being his, and he has no other real friends, so he went to the one person he could trust. He's a mess, he barely even noticed she was wearing a white gown and had forgotten all about the wedding. It was Avery's decision to stay with him and not even call Nick to tell him what was going on. That Sharon and Faith are thrilled is just gravy for them.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list