List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan ruins the wedding.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan ruins the wedding.

Started by ping123 at 2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 10:06AM, Views: 2875, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 04:08PM
    Dylan ruins the wedding.
    ping123

He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

#2   2013/09/12 04:10PM
    Re: Dylan ruins the wedding.
    alanadz

Quote ping123: He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

No they won't. Both of them are headed for a big fall.

#3   2013/09/12 04:12PM
    mdtuttle

Quote ping123: He uses himself as diversion slowing Avery down until Nick cancels the wedding. Sharon and Faith enjoyed it too. Sharon and Dylan won't get away with this.

Why wouldl Sylan want to ruin Nick and Avery's wedding. Is he so angry about what chelsea did that now he is thinking he wants Avery back?

#4   2013/09/12 04:30PM
    Cass Eno

I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

#5   2013/09/12 05:32PM
    alanadz

Quote Cass Eno: I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

Avery knows about Dylan's PSD so I think she was right to stay with him, BUT she should have taken a moment to call Nick. There is no excuse for that.

#6   2013/09/12 06:18PM
    1gypsy soul

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Cass Eno: I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

Avery knows about Dylan's PSD so I think she was right to stay with him, BUT she should have taken a moment to call Nick. There is no excuse for that.

Avery knew darn well what she was doing and besides she has doubts herself about this marriage. She chose not to fully tell Nick why she'd be late

#7   2013/09/12 06:44PM
    yandrfan99

I agree Dylan didn't stall the wedding. Avery chose to stay with Dylan instead of telling him she had to leave because Nick was waiting to marry her. Instead of telling him she had to leave to marry the man she loved IMO she chose to stay with the man she really loves. It is so clear that she loves him.

#8   2013/09/12 07:29PM
    y.nr

Quote alanadz:

Avery didn't even know he was alive... she know nothing. Except how to judge ppl. She's marrying her sister's ex... and has the nerve to judge Adam. She is just as bad as Sharon in her own way! Don't fall apart SC lovers... I'm not for/against characters... I know they're fake! But the writers have painted these useful characters as desperate!!! Either of them could have their pick... but they have them dueling over ICKY NEWMAN.

#9   2013/09/12 07:54PM
    Barbyboo

Who said there's no wedding?

#10   2013/09/12 09:24PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz:

No they won't. Both of them are headed for a big fall.

I am thinking that sharon and dylan are up to something that is going to sake up Nick and Avery's world. I mean they are going to have more problems with the idea that nick is not getting married is a sign of bad timing once again. Sharon and dylan are up to something which I can not figure out quit yet. We read that sharon and dylan have some kind of secret that we do not know about be sides what sharon did to switch the DNA test on nick that is the father of Summer not jack. I think it might be worst than that.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list