List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/12 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:56AM, Views: 6543, Replies: 81
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/12 06:08PM
    Re: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

No, she certainly should not. She is happy manipulating that child. And so pleased with the results. She knows better but continues to fill her head with fantasies of a life that never existed. Faith is too young to know any better, Sharon knows better.

It is horrifying watching her simultaneously destroy Summer and Faith for her own means.

The one positive is that Faith is very young. With the right kind of therapy there is hope for her. Maybe the emotional abuse has not permanently scarred her. Summer, on the other hand, is much older so it will be more difficult for her to adjust to what Sharon has done to her.

#72   2013/09/12 06:10PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

No she made a decision all by herself not to take them. She ignored her doctors advice and did exactly what she wanted to do, with no regard for the consequences of her actions.

Which is nothing new. She doesn't need anyone's five and dime therapy!!

No, this is nothing new. She doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants. She ignored her doctor, thinking she knew better and look what happened.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 06:13PM
    #73   2013/09/12 06:36PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

No she made a decision all by herself not to take them. She ignored her doctors advice and did exactly what she wanted to do, with no regard for the consequences of her actions.

Which is nothing new. She doesn't need anyone's five and dime therapy!!

No, this is nothing new. She doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants. She ignored her doctor, thinking she knew better and look what happened.

And it is way over due for her to be called out for her ish. Enough.

#74   2013/09/12 07:14PM
    posi

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

No, she certainly should not. She is happy manipulating that child. And so pleased with the results. She knows better but continues to fill her head with fantasies of a life that never existed. Faith is too young to know any better, Sharon knows better.

It is horrifying watching her simultaneously destroy Summer and Faith for her own means.

SHe is really disgusting. No wonder I have always hated this nasty heffa.

#75   2013/09/12 07:58PM
    Barbyboo

There's no excusing her not taking meds proves she needs looney bin

#76   2013/09/12 08:15PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Barbyboo: There's no excusing her not taking meds proves she needs looney bin

Exactly. No one to blame but Sharon.

#77   2013/09/12 09:34PM
    Traveling Lady

Quote ski lady: Thanks for spoilers. Sounds like a great ending to the best week of Y&R I've seen in a very long time. Things are finally happening!

ITA. I just dread the upcoming mysteries surrounding Kaye's will...such as Jill and Kevin. There is still a lot of estate to be dealt with. Oh, well. We shall wait and see what happens.

#78   2013/09/12 09:51PM
    clc3976

I like Sharon and have watched this show for years just for Nick and Sharon to get together! And honestly unless you have ever been cheated on you don't know what you might do for the sake of holding on to your family especially after losing a child. Yeah I know this is a soap, but you still need to write it somewhat like real life. And poor Faith, what child don't want their parents together and why should Noah have to keep being responsible for his mother, Nick should have to help with his children's mother, after all he is the one who helped her mental break down by cheating with Phy the Hoe at the time. And Summer needs to remain to be Jack's, PLEASE DON'T change this again, he has lost the love of his life, don't take his daughter too!!! Finally when it's all about to come together for Jack, and Phyllis is beginning to win fans over in her corner--she leaves--that stinks! I really wish Chloe would shut her big mouth and worry about her own pathetic love life and leave Chelsea alone. A reunion for Adam/Chelsea&Baby would be awesome, in hopes that Dylan & Avery ride off into the sunset together and don't return--so boring!

#79   2013/09/13 12:52AM
    Charlie Big

[quote]Quote clc3976: I like Sharon and have watched this show for years just for Nick and Sharon to get together! And honestly unless you have ever been cheated on you don't know what you might do for the sake of holding on to your family especially after losing a child. Yeah I know this is a soap, but you still need to write it somewhat like real life. And poor Faith, what child don't want their parents together and why should Noah have to keep being responsible for his mother, Nick should have to help with his children's mother, after all he is the one who helped her mental break down by cheating with Phy the Hoe at the time. And Summer needs to remain to be Jack's, PLEASE DON'T change this again, he has lost the love of his life, don't take his daughter too!!! Finally when it's all about to come together for Jack, and Phyllis is beginning to win fans over in her corner--she leaves--that stinks! I really wish Chloe would shut her big mouth and worry about her own pathetic love life and leave Chelsea alone. A reunion for Adam/Chelsea&Baby would be awesome, in hopes that Dylan & Avery ride off into the sunset together and don't return--so boring![/quo

Toxic co-dependence anyone? Sick enablers all.

#80   2013/09/13 02:56AM
    rediculous

Quote blubird:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Victor finds out Jack is the secret investor.

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Nikki phones Paul and tells him to find her child for her..

So good to see SB knock it out of the park to-day with Avery. Best I have seen him act.

Hoping soon they will bring Sharon back.

I agree, with the right material that guy sure can bring it, I am looking forward to more great stuff from him blubird..

Edited for spelling mistake..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 02:58AM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list