List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/12 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:56AM, Views: 6789, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/12 05:27PM
    Re: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

No, she doesn't care one little bit all the people she has hurt. And is still hurting. In fact, she seems happy about it. She is fully aware of what she is doing. There is no excuse this time for her. None whatsoever.

I maintain she has always been this way and only suddenly seems to "care" or find a conscience when she gets caught. Then we get the hand clutching and the tears.

The worst thing about her arson and letting the Newmans believe Victor was dead, was that she skipped over the pretending to feel remorse and went straight to blaming her mental illness.

What is she going to say this time given she chose to stop taking her meds and she was fully aware of her illness and ability to cause destruction/felonies?

Once again she will expect someone to rescue her. She is incapable of standing on her own two feet and taking responsibility for her own actions. She will probably expect Nick to, but I think it will be Noah, and that to me is worse. Children should not have to take care of their parents, when the parents are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. She should have to take care of herself for once in her life. I know it would be something new for her, but it's way past time she grew up and took responsibility for her own actions.

#52   2013/09/12 05:27PM
    ladycam

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

No, she doesn't care one little bit all the people she has hurt. And is still hurting. In fact, she seems happy about it. She is fully aware of what she is doing. There is no excuse this time for her. None whatsoever.

I maintain she has always been this way and only suddenly seems to "care" or find a conscience when she gets caught. Then we get the hand clutching and the tears.

The worst thing about her arson and letting the Newmans believe Victor was dead, was that she skipped over the pretending to feel remorse and went straight to blaming her mental illness.

What is she going to say this time given she chose to stop taking her meds and she was fully aware of her illness and ability to cause destruction/felonies?

She will say it's because Adam left her. Am sure the writers will blame Adam somehow. He gets the blame for every problem in GC

#53   2013/09/12 05:29PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

She will say it's because Adam left her. Am sure the writers will blame Adam somehow. He gets the blame for every problem in GC

Adam was smart. He wanted no part of her.

#54   2013/09/12 05:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Once again she will expect someone to rescue her. She is incapable of standing on her own two feet and taking responsibility for her own actions. She will probably expect Nick to, but I think it will be Noah, and that to me is worse. Children should not have to take care of their parents, when the parents are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. She should have to take care of herself for once in her life. I know it would be something new for her, but it's way past time she grew up and took responsibility for her own actions.

I could see it being Noah too, which will cause his life to go down the crapper, finally breaking under the enormous stress his mother has caused him his entire life.

Kids can only parent the parents so long before they break.

#55   2013/09/12 05:35PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Yes, I can see Adam being blamed for this too, at least partially, which is a load of BS.

#56   2013/09/12 05:37PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I could see it being Noah too, which will cause his life to go down the crapper, finally breaking under the enormous stress his mother has caused him his entire life.

Absolutely. He has been her caretaker for some time as is. He has his own life and should not have to put his life on hold to take care of Sharon, who needs to get a life of her own and stop being the weak, pathetic woman she has always been. Sharon is a huge burden on Noah now and I am afraid it will only get worse for him.

#57   2013/09/12 05:42PM
    posi

Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Victor finds out Jack is the secret investor.

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Nikki phones Paul and tells him to find her child for her..

Well there goes that theory out the window about Sharon stopping the wedding by doing something drastic like hurting Nick/Avery and Faith to get her man. Thank you.

I knew vic had nothing to do with it.

#58   2013/09/12 05:44PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote posi:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Victor finds out Jack is the secret investor.

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Nikki phones Paul and tells him to find her child for her..

Well there goes that theory out the window about Sharon stopping the wedding by doing something drastic like hurting Nick/Avery and Faith to get her man. Thank you.

I knew vic had nothing to do with it.

Nope. Can't blame this one on ole Vic.

#59   2013/09/12 05:48PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Absolutely. He has been her caretaker for some time as is. He has his own life and should not have to put his life on hold to take care of Sharon, who needs to get a life of her own and stop being the weak, pathetic woman she has always been. Sharon is a huge burden on Noah now and I am afraid it will only get worse for him.

It's probably why Noah is showing so little ambition otherwise. His family life is stressful enough.

#60   2013/09/12 05:50PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

It's probably why Noah is showing so little ambition otherwise. His family life is stressful enough.

He wants to work at Newman with his grandfather. I seriously doubt he will have time for that now. He is going to have his hands full taking care of his mother. Who should be taking care of herself instead of relying on someone else to.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list