List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/12 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:56AM, Views: 6936, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/12 04:53PM
    Re: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13
    Sunnyflower

Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote weatherholt3: IMO Sharon will tell Noah about what she did.. and he is the one that tells everything and gets his mom help...

You think she will tell him everything?

I don't know if she tells him everything but I think she might tell him enough and he will kind of figure things out I think she will get talking about Cassie Didn't I read somewhere that Dr Watkins is coming back. I think it will be Noah to help his mom.

I hope he figures it out soon. It's not uncommon for people to not take the prescribed medications. Some meds have terrible side effects too. Feel bad for her still.

If she was having uncomfortable side effects, she should have talked to her doctor and they could have tried something else. No excuses. She made a choice and she should suffer the full consequences for all the lives she has destroyed.

#42   2013/09/12 04:57PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote notsorestless:
    Quote Sunnyflower: So Sharon chose to go off her meds and we can't blame big bad Victor.

There goes any excuse for her crazy, selfish behaviour.

Taking the meds can make them feel good and they stop taking their medication because they feel as if they are cured. If a person is doing well and feels as though they have recovered then they may begin to think the meds are no longer needed.

If you think about it, how many prescriptions has a doctor written for you that you haven't finished? Why, because you feel better! To you the meds have worked, even though there is still half a bottle of pills remaining.

This may only be a t.v. show, but have some empathy for her. This is not something that one chooses to have, and it's certainly not easy to be "cured".

Oh, and big, bad Victor wanted to steal her pills and have placebos put in their place. That was an act that a supposed sane person was attempting to do. An evil act.

No disrespect, but I don't need to be informed on this subject.

Sharon was made well aware that she has a lifelong disease that cannot be cured (unless she is that stupid that she didn't understand the doctor). She made a choice to stop taking her meds without consulting her doctor. She also went against other advice of her doctor regarding Nick and Adam.

She is responsible for all the crappy stuff she has done and her alone. Can't blame Victor the boogey man.

#43   2013/09/12 04:58PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote weatherholt3: IMO Sharon will tell Noah about what she did.. and he is the one that tells everything and gets his mom help...

I don't know if she tells him everything but I think she might tell him enough and he will kind of figure things out I think she will get talking about Cassie Didn't I read somewhere that Dr Watkins is coming back. I think it will be Noah to help his mom.

I hope he figures it out soon. It's not uncommon for people to not take the prescribed medications. Some meds have terrible side effects too. Feel bad for her still.

If she was having uncomfortable side effects, she should have talked to her doctor and they could have tried something else. No excuses. She made a choice and she should suffer the full consequences for all the lives she has destroyed.

Exactly. It's not like she has the flu and can stop taking her meds. She's a big girl. Big enough to not take her meds. Big enough to take responsibility.

#44   2013/09/12 04:59PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

Exactly. It's not like she has the flu and can stop taking her meds. She's a big girl. Big enough to not take her meds. Big enough to take responsibility.

Exactly!!

Look, either she is a mental midget who needs a keeper and is therefore never responsible for anything or she is a sentient being like everyone else in GC and is therefore responsible for her own crappy choices.

One or the other but it can't be both.

#45   2013/09/12 05:02PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

Exactly!!

Look, either she is a mental midget who needs a keeper and is therefore never responsible for anything or she is a sentient being like everyone else in GC and is therefore responsible for her own crappy choices.

No it can not! She made a decision now should have to deal with the consequences.

#46   2013/09/12 05:04PM
    notsorestless

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote notsorestless:
    Quote Sunnyflower: So Sharon chose to go off her meds and we can't blame big bad Victor.

Taking the meds can make them feel good and they stop taking their medication because they feel as if they are cured. If a person is doing well and feels as though they have recovered then they may begin to think the meds are no longer needed.

If you think about it, how many prescriptions has a doctor written for you that you haven't finished? Why, because you feel better! To you the meds have worked, even though there is still half a bottle of pills remaining.

This may only be a t.v. show, but have some empathy for her. This is not something that one chooses to have, and it's certainly not easy to be "cured".

Oh, and big, bad Victor wanted to steal her pills and have placebos put in their place. That was an act that a supposed sane person was attempting to do. An evil act.

Sharon was made well aware that she has a lifelong disease that cannot be cured (unless she is that stupid that she didn't understand the doctor). She made a choice to stop taking her meds without consulting her doctor. She also went against other advice of her doctor regarding Nick and Adam.

She is responsible for all the crappy stuff she has done and her alone. Can't blame Victor the boogey man.

meh

#47   2013/09/12 05:16PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

Exactly!!

No it can not! She made a decision now should have to deal with the consequences.

Agreed. It was one thing when she didn't know she was sick, but she has since been diagnosed and was very happy to set aside any remorse for crimes like arson to blame it on her illness. She knows now what she is capable of and decided she didn't care. Sharon never does.

#48   2013/09/12 05:16PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote notsorestless:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote notsorestless:

meh

I disagree.

#49   2013/09/12 05:18PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

Exactly!!

Agreed. It was one thing when she didn't know she was sick, but she has since been diagnosed and was very happy to set aside any remorse for crimes like arson to blame it on her illness. She knows now what she is capable of and decided she didn't care. Sharon never does.

No, she doesn't care one little bit all the people she has hurt. And is still hurting. In fact, she seems happy about it. She is fully aware of what she is doing. There is no excuse this time for her. None whatsoever.

#50   2013/09/12 05:23PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:

No, she doesn't care one little bit all the people she has hurt. And is still hurting. In fact, she seems happy about it. She is fully aware of what she is doing. There is no excuse this time for her. None whatsoever.

I maintain she has always been this way and only suddenly seems to "care" or find a conscience when she gets caught. Then we get the hand clutching and the tears.

The worst thing about her arson and letting the Newmans believe Victor was dead, was that she skipped over the pretending to feel remorse and went straight to blaming her mental illness.

What is she going to say this time given she chose to stop taking her meds and she was fully aware of her illness and ability to cause destruction/felonies?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list