List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/12 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:56AM, Views: 6717, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/12 03:44PM
    Re: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13
    YR2013

Quote trixie60:
    Quote ladycam: Adam's rage is sexy But it would be nice with a women knows how to tame the lion . Too bad the writers will drag out this baby story line. Overall good episode

LOL, I'd like to tame that lion! Yes, Adam's rage is very sexy!

LOL, you have to get behind me, I'm up first.

He's always sexy to me, but I love him most when he's angry and ready to growl.

#32   2013/09/12 03:47PM
    YR2013

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote weatherholt3: IMO Sharon will tell Noah about what she did.. and he is the one that tells everything and gets his mom help...

You think she will tell him everything?

I don't know if she tells him everything but I think she might tell him enough and he will kind of figure things out I think she will get talking about Cassie Didn't I read somewhere that Dr Watkins is coming back. I think it will be Noah to help his mom.

I hope he figures it out soon. It's not uncommon for people to not take the prescribed medications. Some meds have terrible side effects too. Feel bad for her still.

#33   2013/09/12 03:47PM
    Blue 501

Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Victor finds out Jack is the secret investor.

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Nikki phones Paul and tells him to find her child for her..

Well there goes that theory out the window about Sharon stopping the wedding by doing something drastic like hurting Nick/Avery and Faith to get her man. Thank you.

aw, that's just what some wanted to happen , there was never a spoiler out about that..she is very happy that the wedding didn't go as planned though..

I've never thank you before for taking your time to write up these spoilers and posting them for us. I appreciate it and that's what brought me to this site in the first place. You do an awesome job and I missed you when you were gone. You're not allowed to leave again. You do a fantastic job Ridiculous, thank you again.

I hope she was smiling from ear to ear. She got what she wanted and she didn't have to lift a finger, that a girl.

I am certainly smiling from ear to ear. Nick & Avery did not get married & it is all on Avery. Sharon did not do a thing (much less hurt Avery or pretend to be the bride & try to marry Nick, etc).

#34   2013/09/12 03:48PM
    rediculous

Quote Soapnexis: I've been waiting for Steve to knock it out of the park. Hold on tight cause Steve is gonna bring it with double guns blazing!( long time GH ers know what I mean)

I believe you because he was bringing it today and his confrontation with Chelsea the other day was awesome also..I like him a lot..

#35   2013/09/12 03:50PM
    YR2013

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Victor finds out Jack is the secret investor.

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Nikki phones Paul and tells him to find her child for her..

Well there goes that theory out the window about Sharon stopping the wedding by doing something drastic like hurting Nick/Avery and Faith to get her man. Thank you.

aw, that's just what some wanted to happen , there was never a spoiler out about that..she is very happy that the wedding didn't go as planned though..

I've never thank you before for taking your time to write up these spoilers and posting them for us. I appreciate it and that's what brought me to this site in the first place. You do an awesome job and I missed you when you were gone. You're not allowed to leave again. You do a fantastic job Ridiculous, thank you again.

I hope she was smiling from ear to ear. She got what she wanted and she didn't have to lift a finger, that a girl.

I am certainly smiling from ear to ear. Nick & Avery did not get married & it is all on Avery. Sharon did not do a thing (much less hurt Avery or pretend to be the bride & try to marry Nick, etc).

Me too but I'm going to hold it down a little because the writers are always looking for a way to toss Sharon under the bus. Who knows what they will do next to my girl Sharon.

#36   2013/09/12 03:50PM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower: Thanks so much Red!I really appreciate you doing all this!I love to know what is ahead to see if I want to watch or not.Since Sharon is on I will happily watch tomorrow!She is the only reason I watch this show.!I am so happy my girl didn't stop the wedding.One less thing her haters can blame on her. I really don't believe there will be a wedding and it won't have anything to do with Sharon or Faith.From the looks of things Dylan and Avery are still very much in love.

you're very welcome Pixie and I love how you love our girl, she was one happy camper today when that wedding didn't happen..

#37   2013/09/12 03:52PM
    rediculous

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote weatherholt3: IMO Sharon will tell Noah about what she did.. and he is the one that tells everything and gets his mom help...

I don't know if she tells him everything but I think she might tell him enough and he will kind of figure things out I think she will get talking about Cassie Didn't I read somewhere that Dr Watkins is coming back. I think it will be Noah to help his mom.

There is a spoiler that DR Watkins is back, Sharon probable stopped going to her appointments also..

#38   2013/09/12 04:04PM
    weatherholt3

Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

I hope he figures it out soon. It's not uncommon for people to not take the prescribed medications. Some meds have terrible side effects too. Feel bad for her still.

I'm with you about figuring it out soon, lets get on with it. Some people don't think they need their meds and don't take them.

#39   2013/09/12 04:26PM
    rediculous

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote alanadz:

I'm with you about figuring it out soon, lets get on with it. Some people don't think they need their meds and don't take them.

My brother in law did that, put him right back in a tailspin, that was over 20 years ago, when he got back on them the second time, he never slipped again, takes his medication religiously ever since, he is one of the smartest men I have ever known, brilliant mind..very sad though to see where a great mind like that can wander without his meds.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 04:27PM
    #40   2013/09/12 04:49PM
    notsorestless

Quote Sunnyflower: So Sharon chose to go off her meds and we can't blame big bad Victor.

There goes any excuse for her crazy, selfish behaviour.

Taking the meds can make them feel good and they stop taking their medication because they feel as if they are cured. If a person is doing well and feels as though they have recovered then they may begin to think the meds are no longer needed.

If you think about it, how many prescriptions has a doctor written for you that you haven't finished? Why, because you feel better! To you the meds have worked, even though there is still half a bottle of pills remaining.

This may only be a t.v. show, but have some empathy for her. This is not something that one chooses to have, and it's certainly not easy to be "cured".

Oh, and big, bad Victor wanted to steal her pills and have placebos put in their place. That was an act that a supposed sane person was attempting to do. An evil act.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list