List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/12 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:56AM, Views: 6695, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/12 02:45PM
    Re: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13
    alanadz

Things are really picking up. I would be happy never to see Devon, Jill, Abby, Tyler again. But I can FF through their scenes so all is good. I wish I could do that with Chloe! UGH!~!

#22   2013/09/12 02:45PM
    rediculous

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote ski lady: Thanks for spoilers. Sounds like a great ending to the best week of Y&R I've seen in a very long time. Things are finally happening!

I agree ski lady..It sure is great to see some movement finally..

Agreed! What an exciting week for Y&R - I love it and wish it was always this great. I also agree with poster "ajsp" that Chelsea did create what she feared. She has only herself to blame, with a little help from her so called friend Chloe. And I feel bad for Noah. He has to decide how to help his mom. The only one he can go to is his Dad. Nick has his own crap to deal with right now with his fiancé choosing her ex-lover over marrying him. Noah can't go to his grandparents to ask for help and I'm sure he doesn't want to go to Adam. Maybe he will ask Jack for help. Noah is still a kid and shouldn't have to deal with this alone.
    Thanks again Red for the spoilers. I really enjoy reading them.

You're welcome Rilynne, I feel bad for Noah also, he really seemed scared when he found her meds..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 02:52PM
    #23   2013/09/12 02:46PM
    ladycam

Adam's rage is sexy But it would be nice with a women knows how to tame the lion . Too bad the writers will drag out this baby story line. Overall good episode

#24   2013/09/12 02:51PM
    rediculous

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, for these spoilers. So Sharon is not taking her meds. Bi Polars are known to do that. It's a dumb thing for them to do but I've known several people that are bi polar. And I've done some research on them too. Sounds like the writers are doing this as well. At least she did not do anything to stop the wedding. But I had the feeling it would not happen. And I don't think it will. Too bad for Nick but I think that Avery is still having feelings about Dylan especially since he found out he's not a father.

You're welcome trixie, I really felt sorry for Avery today, I like her a lot anyway, she was so torn between being there for Dylan, he was in real bad shape, and being late for her wedding, great acting today from SB, Avery was a true friend to him though, she didn't desert him when he needed her..as soon as he finally clued in that it was her wedding day, he urged her to leave, Nick looked really angry, but she may be able to explain what happened and he will hopefully understand...LOL. My girl Sharon looked like the cat that ate the canary, she was more then pleased at Avery's absence.

#25   2013/09/12 02:54PM
    rediculous

Quote ladycam: Adam's rage is sexy But it would be nice with a women knows how to tame the lion . Too bad the writers will drag out this baby story line. Overall good episode

#26   2013/09/12 02:56PM
    trixie60

Quote rediculous:
    Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, for these spoilers. So Sharon is not taking her meds. Bi Polars are known to do that. It's a dumb thing for them to do but I've known several people that are bi polar. And I've done some research on them too. Sounds like the writers are doing this as well. At least she did not do anything to stop the wedding. But I had the feeling it would not happen. And I don't think it will. Too bad for Nick but I think that Avery is still having feelings about Dylan especially since he found out he's not a father.

You're welcome trixie, I really felt sorry for Avery today, I like her a lot anyway, she was so torn between being there for Dylan, he was in real bad shape, and being late for her wedding, great acting today from SB, Avery was a true friend to him though, she didn't desert him when he needed her..as soon as he finally clued in that it was her wedding day, he urged her to leave, Nick looked really angry, but she may be able to explain what happened and he will hopefully understand...LOL. My girl Sharon looked like the cat that ate the canary, she was more then pleased at Avery's absence.

Lol, Most of the time Sharon does look like that! I'm sure that she was very pleased. I have liked Navery together. Maybe they will work it out. I guess we shall see. Sounds like a great show tomorrow. It sure has gotten better than it has in a long time.

#27   2013/09/12 03:00PM
    Soapnexis

I've been waiting for Steve to knock it out of the park. Hold on tight cause Steve is gonna bring it with double guns blazing!( long time GH ers know what I mean)

#28   2013/09/12 03:04PM
    trixie60

Quote ladycam: Adam's rage is sexy But it would be nice with a women knows how to tame the lion . Too bad the writers will drag out this baby story line. Overall good episode

LOL, I'd like to tame that lion! Yes, Adam's rage is very sexy!

#29   2013/09/12 03:14PM
    PixiePower

Thanks so much Red!I really appreciate you doing all this!I love to know what is ahead to see if I want to watch or not.Since Sharon is on I will happily watch tomorrow!She is the only reason I watch this show.!I am so happy my girl didn't stop the wedding.One less thing her haters can blame on her. I really don't believe there will be a wedding and it won't have anything to do with Sharon or Faith.From the looks of things Dylan and Avery are still very much in love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 03:15PM
    #30   2013/09/12 03:38PM
    weatherholt3

Quote alanadz:
    Quote weatherholt3: IMO Sharon will tell Noah about what she did.. and he is the one that tells everything and gets his mom help...

You think she will tell him everything?

I don't know if she tells him everything but I think she might tell him enough and he will kind of figure things out I think she will get talking about Cassie Didn't I read somewhere that Dr Watkins is coming back. I think it will be Noah to help his mom.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list