List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/09/12 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:56AM, Views: 6975, Replies: 81
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/12 01:34PM
    Re: a few quickCan spoilers..9/12/13
    YR2013

Quote rediculous:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Victor finds out Jack is the secret investor.

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Nikki phones Paul and tells him to find her child for her..

Well there goes that theory out the window about Sharon stopping the wedding by doing something drastic like hurting Nick/Avery and Faith to get her man. Thank you.

aw, that's just what some wanted to happen , there was never a spoiler out about that..she is very happy that the wedding didn't go as planned though..

I've never thank you before for taking your time to write up these spoilers and posting them for us. I appreciate it and that's what brought me to this site in the first place. You do an awesome job and I missed you when you were gone. You're not allowed to leave again. You do a fantastic job Ridiculous, thank you again.

I hope she was smiling from ear to ear. She got what she wanted and she didn't have to lift a finger, that a girl.

#12   2013/09/12 01:36PM
    alanadz

Quote rediculous:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous: Noah finds Sharon's meds, he took Faith home from the wedding that didn't happen..her prescription is two months old and the bottle is full, she is off her meds..Summer is with him when he finds them..Noah is worried..

Avery didn't show for the wedding, Nick sends everyone home, he is furious, Sharon stays and comforts him, Avery shows up and sees them in each others arms, Avery hopes she isn't too late to make it right..

Awesome acting by Steve Burton as Dylan unburdens himself to Avery, she is very torn between being there for him and being there for Nick and her wedding..

Chelsea admits to Adam that he is Connor's father..he wants Leslie to go for full custody for him, Chelsea is to have nothing to do with Connor..

Dylan returns to the warehouse, when Chelsea and the baby return, he looks very angry and not like the Dylan we have been use too.

Well there goes that theory out the window about Sharon stopping the wedding by doing something drastic like hurting Nick/Avery and Faith to get her man. Thank you.

aw, that's just what some wanted to happen , there was never a spoiler out about that..she is very happy that the wedding didn't go as planned though..

I didn't want anyone to stop the wedding. I wanted Navery to get married! Feldercarb!

#13   2013/09/12 02:13PM
    Castro

I am SO glad Navery are not legally binding I'm EXTRA glad that it's all Avery's fault She just had to be there for poor dim-witted Dylan.

Sharon may be grinning from ear-to-ear now but she won't be when Noah confronts her butt

Chelsea is a self-centered conniving witch and I don't feel sorry for her AT ALL! It didn't have to be like this but I agree with the previous poster, she created this mess. Now, Adam is on a rampage but little does she know her biggest problem is the "perfect" man she bamboozled...DYLAN

I too am happy that there's finally movement on this show.
    Don't know if the Summer months had anything to do with the BORING and STALE s/l's we've been watching but the show is finally holding my interest.

As always, thanks for the spoilers Red

#14   2013/09/12 02:14PM
    BlondienFL

Without her meds, does Sharon act and not realize the impact or consequences?

#15   2013/09/12 02:14PM
    Sunnyflower

So Sharon chose to go off her meds and we can't blame big bad Victor.

There goes any excuse for her crazy, selfish behaviour.

#16   2013/09/12 02:28PM
    TxRangerFan

who says Navery doesn't get married? the day is not over yet peeps!

#17   2013/09/12 02:38PM
    rediculous

Quote YR2013:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote YR2013:

I've never thank you before for taking your time to write up these spoilers and posting them for us. I appreciate it and that's what brought me to this site in the first place. You do an awesome job and I missed you when you were gone. You're not allowed to leave again. You do a fantastic job Ridiculous, thank you again.

I hope she was smiling from ear to ear. She got what she wanted and she didn't have to lift a finger, that a girl.

You're very welcome YR2013, happy to do them when I can..

#18   2013/09/12 02:39PM
    trixie60

Thanks Red, for these spoilers. So Sharon is not taking her meds. Bi Polars are known to do that. It's a dumb thing for them to do but I've known several people that are bi polar. And I've done some research on them too. Sounds like the writers are doing this as well. At least she did not do anything to stop the wedding. But I had the feeling it would not happen. And I don't think it will. Too bad for Nick but I think that Avery is still having feelings about Dylan especially since he found out he's not a father.

#19   2013/09/12 02:41PM
    rediculous

Quote Castro: I am SO glad Navery are not legally binding I'm EXTRA glad that it's all Avery's fault She just had to be there for poor dim-witted Dylan.

Sharon may be grinning from ear-to-ear now but she won't be when Noah confronts her butt

Chelsea is a self-centered conniving witch and I don't feel sorry for her AT ALL! It didn't have to be like this but I agree with the previous poster, she created this mess. Now, Adam is on a rampage but little does she know her biggest problem is the "perfect" man she bamboozled...DYLAN

I too am happy that there's finally movement on this show.
    Don't know if the Summer months had anything to do with the BORING and STALE s/l's we've been watching but the show is finally holding my interest.

As always, thanks for the spoilers Red

You're welcome Castro..

#20   2013/09/12 02:42PM
    Rilynne

Quote rediculous:
    Quote ski lady: Thanks for spoilers. Sounds like a great ending to the best week of Y&R I've seen in a very long time. Things are finally happening!

I agree ski lady..It sure is great to see some movement finally..

Agreed! What an exciting week for Y&R - I love it and wish it was always this great. I also agree with poster "ajsp" that Chelsea did create what she feared. She has only herself to blame, with a little help from her so called friend Chloe. And I feel bad for Noah. He has to decide how to help his mom. The only one he can go to is his Dad. Nick has his own crap to deal with right now with his fiancé choosing her ex-lover over marrying him. Noah can't go to his grandparents to ask for help and I'm sure he doesn't want to go to Adam. Maybe he will ask Jack for help. Noah is still a kid and shouldn't have to deal with this alone.
    Thanks again Red for the spoilers. I really enjoy reading them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list