List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Missy you are a phenom!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missy you are a phenom!!!!!

Started by JBosh at 2013/09/12 12:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 05:32AM, Views: 1131, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 12:24PM
    Missy you are a phenom!!!!!
    JBosh

I love you Melissa Claire Egan, I may be annoyed with chelsea most of the time but I can't deny this girl's talent. Girl's got some serious acting chops. She is seriously crushing and slaying these scenes the past couple of months including today.They may give you the worst dialogues ever but boy do you do them justice.!!!

Keep it up MCE your emmy is wayyyyyyy overdue.!

#2   2013/09/12 12:27PM
    Re: Missy you are a phenom!!!!!
    JUJU41

Quote JBosh: I love you Melissa Claire Egan, I may be annoyed with chelsea most of the time but I can't deny this girl's talent. Girl's got some serious acting chops. She is seriously crushing and slaying these scenes the past couple of months including today.They may give you the worst dialogues ever but boy do you do them justice.!!!

I totally agree. I love that girl!

#3   2013/09/12 12:30PM
    ColorAzure

She definitely makes me worried for Chelsea with her acting out Chelsea's plight. But at the same time I'm frustrated that Chelsea won't just trust Adam instead of assuming he's going to rip the baby from her arms and never let her see him again!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 12:31PM
    #4   2013/09/12 12:30PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote JBosh: I love you Melissa Claire Egan, I may be annoyed with chelsea most of the time but I can't deny this girl's talent. Girl's got some serious acting chops. She is seriously crushing and slaying these scenes the past couple of months including today.They may give you the worst dialogues ever but boy do you do them justice.!!!

^^^This post deserves a STAMP OF APPROVAL because I couldn't agree more. She is an acting virtuoso! Brilliant thespian!

#5   2013/09/12 12:35PM
    Charlie Big

She is really playing this part like she owns it! Very impressive.

#6   2013/09/12 12:58PM
    taramartin

Agree,agree. She is a rock star.

#7   2013/09/12 01:06PM
    jacksmyguy

I agree that MCE has been a great addition to the cast of Y&R. She's definitely a keeper in my book. I just wish I felt that way about so many of the other newbies and/or actors who came on as recasts for established characters. There are still a half dozen or so I would like to see disappear.

#8   2013/09/12 01:23PM
    ski lady

ITA with the rest of you. But Chelsea's fear of Adam for the baby was off-the-chart. She loved Adam, but she felt like she would never be first place in his heart. But to do what she did was stupid, irrational and hurtful. So it is hard to feel sorry for her right now. I really hope she and Adam reunite someday. I think MCE and MM are fabulous together.

#9   2013/09/12 01:27PM
    alanadz

MCE and MM are awesome actors. Then you put them together and they are 100% pure soap opera gold!!

#10   2013/09/12 01:29PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote ski lady: ITA with the rest of you. But Chelsea's fear of Adam for the baby was off-the-chart. She loved Adam, but she felt like she would never be first place in his heart. But to do what she did was stupid, irrational and hurtful. So it is hard to feel sorry for her right now. I really hope she and Adam reunite someday. I think MCE and MM are fabulous together.

I beg to differ. When Chelsea was holding her baby, tears brimming in her eyes, with a desperate smile fixed on her face...and when she looked back at Dylan (just before he was about to leave her) and said "your baby needs you"...I felt something.

She looked so, so vulnerable! I felt for her, man. I couldn't help it.

#MelissaClareEgan #YR #Chadam #truelove

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list