List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki & Paul commune?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki & Paul commune?

Started by Dees55 at 2013/09/12 11:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 04:11AM, Views: 2171, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 11:32AM
    Nikki & Paul commune?
    Dees55

I'm confused. I don't remember when Nikki was in a commune. Was it before she married Victor?

#2   2013/09/12 11:37AM
    Re: Nikki & Paul commune?
    mdtuttle

Quote Dees55: I'm confused. I don't remember when Nikki was in a commune. Was it before she married Victor?

It was long before she married Victor. She and Paul were both just teenagers at the time. The were both retty wild and ended up in this cult/commune

#3   2013/09/12 11:39AM
    jeanie5815

Here's a link that was sent to me on another ? I had. It tells of Nikki's life. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Newman

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 11:41AM
    #4   2013/09/12 11:43AM
    djpp

Quote Dees55: I'm confused. I don't remember when Nikki was in a commune. Was it before she married Victor?

Since the same actors are playing Paul and Nikki, they should give viewers some flashbacks. I don't really remember this event either, and I have been watching this show since it first aired! But so much time has passed, it is hard to remember all their excursions. I hope this storyline is a good one. So far, it seems like it will be especially with all these weird religious cults that have been around for a long time. This is an area that hasn't been explored on a soap before, that I can recall.

#5   2013/09/12 02:44PM
    Havasu addict

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't remember this! Such a bizarre s/l to start.

#6   2013/09/12 02:48PM
    calliope

I can't recall it either. Yes, please lots of flashbacks!

#7   2013/09/12 03:01PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

MTS did not create the role of Nikki.. so there might not be any flash backs.. I get the feeling this was at the very begining of Y*R when Bill Bell was sorting out the characters.. It may have not been a major story line at the time..

To me, since they have decided to keep the character of Nikki.. she needs something to do.. and what better way than give her this story line.

We really don't know for sure if Dylan is her long lost son or not.. we may allllll be surprised.. lol..

#8   2013/09/12 03:23PM
    calliope

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: MTS did not create the role of Nikki.. so there might not be any flash backs.. I get the feeling this was at the very begining of Y*R when Bill Bell was sorting out the characters.. It may have not been a major story line at the time..

To me, since they have decided to keep the character of Nikki.. she needs something to do.. and what better way than give her this story line.

We really don't know for sure if Dylan is her long lost son or not.. we may allllll be surprised.. lol..

I agree with that. We don't know for sure. I am hoping not!
    Hey, maybe it is "Andrew Abbott" . John's long lost brother might have been that nasty guy she was talking about.

#9   2013/09/12 04:16PM
    jacksmyguy

I'm glad that I'm not alone in this because I've essentially been with the show from the start too and I can't recall this cult s/l. The only commune/cult s/l I can recall was with Eden. They could have invented this or really sloughed this over but either way, there are quite a few of us who don't recall this. But then again, who ever imagined years ago that Katherine Chancellor would have Devon for a grandson? All kinds of strange things have happened.

#10   2013/09/12 04:17PM
    YRDVDFAN

Remember, Nikki didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list