List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/12 10:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 08:19AM, Views: 1549, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/12 10:59AM
    Re: Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?
    maja

Quote ColorAzure:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ColorAzure: Terrible bashing thread. Leslie's lies kept her and her brother away from their father who they were certain killed their father, how can you even fault that? And what lies did Avery ever have?

How is thais a bashing thread when the OP is commenting on the deeds of the characters? Also, I guess you don't consider Avery cheating on her husband with Dylan a lie.I consider having an affair while you're still marry a real whopper, but maybe that's just me.

Because Avery's husband was a sack of crap that didn't care about her? HA! Avery made a mistake by not divorcing him sooner. How is that her fault that her former husband was a dirtbag? Some lie.

Obviously the OP is bashing Avery/Leslie because apparently they're not entitled to their own opinions about anyone. If two women gossip about the black sheep of the Newman family they're nothing but a couple of clucking hens with nothing decent to say, right?

The only thing I ever heard Avery say of her ex was that he was a good man who worked too hard and she felt he ignored her. I don't know why that makes him a piece of crap.Avery is a liar and a cheater and she should be the last person to cast stones at someone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 11:03AM
    #12   2013/09/12 11:13AM
    ColorAzure

Quote maja:
    Quote ColorAzure:
    Quote maja:
    Quote ColorAzure: Terrible bashing thread. Leslie's lies kept her and her brother away from their father who they were certain killed their father, how can you even fault that? And what lies did Avery ever have?

How is thais a bashing thread when the OP is commenting on the deeds of the characters? Also, I guess you don't consider Avery cheating on her husband with Dylan a lie.I consider having an affair while you're still marry a real whopper, but maybe that's just me.

Because Avery's husband was a sack of crap that didn't care about her? HA! Avery made a mistake by not divorcing him sooner. How is that her fault that her former husband was a dirtbag? Some lie.

Obviously the OP is bashing Avery/Leslie because apparently they're not entitled to their own opinions about anyone. If two women gossip about the black sheep of the Newman family they're nothing but a couple of clucking hens with nothing decent to say, right?

The only thing I ever heard Avery say of her ex was that he was a good man who worked too hard and she felt he ignored her. I don't know why that makes him a piece of crap.Avery is a liar and a cheater and she should be the last person to cast stones at someone.

AFAIK Avery's ex mistreated/neglected her which led her into Dylan's arms, who was clearly a million times better. Avery may be a cheater, but sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons.

#13   2013/09/12 12:39PM
    jilltidwell

Quote maja:

Thank you for backing me up. I didn't think it would cause this much trouble.

#14   2013/09/12 01:08PM
    maja

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote maja:

jt don't worry about, it was nothing wrong with your thread.I think someone is just a little over the top with their devotion for Avery.

#15   2013/09/12 02:32PM
    jilltidwell

Quote maja:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote maja:

jt don't worry about, it was nothing wrong with your thread.I think someone is just a little over the top with their devotion for Avery.

Thank you.

#16   2013/09/12 02:35PM
    Gideon58

I've never been able to pinpoint the relationship between Adam and Avery...there seems to be some mutual respect there, but there seems to be some hidden resentments as well and I'm not sure where they come from.

#17   2013/09/12 04:59PM
    CdnMama

What have Avery and leslie done?? They can't judge Adam? Why the heck not? Adam has a long list of horrible things that he has done, why couldn't two lawyers having a conversation judge him?

#18   2013/09/12 05:02PM
    Sunnyflower

Oh gee, she just had an affair that spanned over many years and finally dumped her lover when she lost "his" baby.

They are both full of it and bores too.

#19   2013/09/12 05:03PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jilltidwell: Who do these two secret keeping women think they are to be talking about Adam? They have both kept secrets from people. What has Adam every done to them? Avery is just being like this because she can't think for herself. She is saying these things about Adam because of Nick and Victoria.

Avery is a pathetic fembot now and the writing for Leslie hasn't been that endearing either.

I think Leslie will at least be willing to do her job and set her ish aside.

#20   2013/09/12 05:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ColorAzure:
    Quote maja:

Where did they show us anything about Avery's husband? For all we know he was a lovely and attentive husband and Avery was a selfish cow who had no appreciation for him.

Actually, I remember Avery saying on several occasions that her husband was a good man and deserved better, the pile of hypocritical crap she is.

Are you related to Avery and Leslie are something? You seem to be taking this rather personal.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 05:10PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list