List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/09/12 10:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/13 08:19AM, Views: 1472, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 10:02AM
    Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?
    jilltidwell

Who do these two secret keeping women think they are to be talking about Adam? They have both kept secrets from people. What has Adam every done to them? Avery is just being like this because she can't think for herself. She is saying these things about Adam because of Nick and Victoria.

#2   2013/09/12 10:07AM
    Re: Who are Avery and Leslie to talk about anyone?
    kitty_0830

Quote jilltidwell: Who do these two secret keeping women think they are to be talking about Adam? They have both kept secrets from people. What has Adam every done to them? Avery is just being like this because she can't think for herself. She is saying these things about Adam because of Nick and Victoria.

Agree. She should take his case to punish Cheslies for lying to Dillon.😈

#3   2013/09/12 10:14AM
    jilltidwell

What I don't get is what has Adam ever done to Leslie or Avery?

#4   2013/09/12 10:18AM
    ColorAzure

Terrible bashing thread. Leslie's lies kept her and her brother away from their father who they were certain killed their father, how can you even fault that? And what lies did Avery ever have?

#5   2013/09/12 10:18AM
    kitty_0830

Quote jilltidwell: What I don't get is what has Adam ever done to Leslie or Avery?

Nothing. They just go by popular opinion of GC. That is to blackball Adam.

#6   2013/09/12 10:25AM
    laurie6

I guess they are the same as everyone else, It doesn't bother me when the characters are being hypocritical because it is a soap and they are all going to do bad things, They are all also going to be judged by others who have done bad things as well. They all do it.

#7   2013/09/12 10:37AM
    maja

Quote ColorAzure: Terrible bashing thread. Leslie's lies kept her and her brother away from their father who they were certain killed their father, how can you even fault that? And what lies did Avery ever have?

How is thais a bashing thread when the OP is commenting on the deeds of the characters? Also, I guess you don't consider Avery cheating on her husband with Dylan a lie.I consider having an affair while you're still marry a real whopper, but maybe that's just me.

#8   2013/09/12 10:39AM
    ajsp35801

Adam's history is common knowledge...Heck, I would judge him too.

#9   2013/09/12 10:41AM
    ColorAzure

Quote maja:
    Quote ColorAzure: Terrible bashing thread. Leslie's lies kept her and her brother away from their father who they were certain killed their father, how can you even fault that? And what lies did Avery ever have?

How is thais a bashing thread when the OP is commenting on the deeds of the characters? Also, I guess you don't consider Avery cheating on her husband with Dylan a lie.I consider having an affair while you're still marry a real whopper, but maybe that's just me.

Because Avery's husband was a sack of crap that didn't care about her? HA! Avery made a mistake by not divorcing him sooner. How is that her fault that her former husband was a dirtbag? Some lie.

Obviously the OP is bashing Avery/Leslie because apparently they're not entitled to their own opinions about anyone. If two women gossip about the black sheep of the Newman family they're nothing but a couple of clucking hens with nothing decent to say, right?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 10:42AM
    #10   2013/09/12 10:49AM
    edaem1

have Avery's word for how her husband treated her. When he shows up in GC and tells a different story.....well you know. I am sure there is more to Avery than baking cupcakes and traveling around the world being a do-gooder. She sure made certain her sister caught her in bed with Nick without batting an eye. Personally, I hope that Nick and Avery get married and have a Navery baby. About that time he should be good and bored and the cheating on both sides will begin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 10:50AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list