List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/12 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 06:54PM, Views: 1931, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/09/13 02:39PM
    Re: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?
    Castro

Sharon and Dylan will help each other They are both in some serious need of help and how to deal with reality...every day stresses. Besides, Faith loves Dylan

#22   2013/09/13 02:41PM
    alanadz

Quote Castro: Sharon and Dylan will help each other They are both in some serious need of help and how to deal with reality...every day stresses. Besides, Faith loves Dylan

This could be true. Just imagine how incensed Nikki will be if they get close.

#23   2013/09/13 02:43PM
    gardengal

How about not one single person rescues her? She does it herself after Noah reasons with her. Wouldn't it be refreshing?

#24   2013/09/16 04:35PM
    alanadz

Sharon's is going to have an epic meltdown soon. So whose turn is it to rescue her?

#25   2013/09/16 04:46PM
    janetb

Quote gardengal: How about not one single person rescues her? She does it herself after Noah reasons with her. Wouldn't it be refreshing?

It certainly would.Sharon has always run to a man to bail her out of trouble.How about stepping up herself this time.She deals with the consequences and get help on her own.

#26   2013/09/16 04:53PM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:
    Quote gardengal: How about not one single person rescues her? She does it herself after Noah reasons with her. Wouldn't it be refreshing?

It certainly would.Sharon has always run to a man to bail her out of trouble.How about stepping up herself this time.She deals with the consequences and get help on her own.

I would totally agree except for little Faith. Whatever happens to Sharon will effect her.

#27   2013/09/16 05:01PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Nobody!!!

#28   2013/09/16 06:45PM
    Barbyboo

Looney bin, she can take pattys place. Mpatty talked to stuff cats bsharon has a ghost

#29   2013/09/16 06:48PM
    alanadz

Quote Barbyboo: Looney bin, she can take pattys place. Mpatty talked to stuff cats bsharon has a ghost

I think they may be roomies soon. I predicted the truth about Summer would come out in early October.

#30   2013/09/16 06:54PM
    punter

I would love to see Sharon rescue her self just once but I doubt it will ever happen. She is pathetic like that.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list