List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/12 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 06:54PM, Views: 1911, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/12 09:04AM
    Re: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?
    alanadz

Quote calliope:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

Over the years Nick and Adam have taken turns rescuing her. Maybe Jack will rescue her this time?

I don't think Jack will care about Sharon after what she did to him and Summer.Sharon needs to grow up and start rescuing herself.She needs to get some real help.

I hope Jack never helps her again. She took Phyllis away, handed him Summer for awhile but he will lose her too. Adam helped her last to the detriment of his marriage, he then turned to her for help and she waved him off because of Nick's disapproval. Could be Nick is up at bat again but I hope he says "Get thee to a doctor" and swoops Faith up. (His failure to get a conclusive test started this ball rolling but he is a Newman. You got that?)

Yep. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jack come to Sharon's aid, thinking that the big bad Newmans are hurting poor widdle Sharon again. Then Jack rubbing it in Victor's face that he is helping Sharon only to be totally blindsided when the truth comes out.

#12   2013/09/12 09:08AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote JaNell36: It is HER turn to save herself!

I agree. Only problem, she's incapable of standing on her own two feet. That has been proven time and time again.

#13   2013/09/12 09:22AM
    alanadz

Quote calliope:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote alanadz: She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

Over the years Nick and Adam have taken turns rescuing her. Maybe Jack will rescue her this time?

I don't think Jack will care about Sharon after what she did to him and Summer.Sharon needs to grow up and start rescuing herself.She needs to get some real help.

I hope Jack never helps her again. She took Phyllis away, handed him Summer for awhile but he will lose her too. Adam helped her last to the detriment of his marriage, he then turned to her for help and she waved him off because of Nick's disapproval. Could be Nick is up at bat again but I hope he says "Get thee to a doctor" and swoops Faith up. (His failure to get a conclusive test started this ball rolling but he is a Newman. You got that?)

I am still in the dark about how this reveal will happen.

#14   2013/09/12 09:45AM
    TwoOfEach

If anyone rescues Sharon, it will be Noah. Jack & Nick will be too angry; Adam will be too busy with a custody fight and war over Newman.

#15   2013/09/12 10:00AM
    calliope

Quote TwoOfEach: If anyone rescues Sharon, it will be Noah. Jack & Nick will be too angry; Adam will be too busy with a custody fight and war over Newman.

Yes, he is aware she is doing some odd things. He is the only one who still actually cares.

#16   2013/09/12 10:23AM
    sumptergal

When oh when is Sharon going to be found out....haven't we all had enough of her craziness, talking to her dead daughter, trying to influence her inocent daughter....enough of this already!

#17   2013/09/12 04:50PM
    alanadz

Quote calliope:
    Quote janetb:

Great post.

#18   2013/09/13 01:47PM
    alanadz

Quote calliope:
    Quote janetb:

Just wait until Jack finds out what she did to him.

#19   2013/09/13 01:58PM
    trixie60

Exactly, Sharon is a grown woman and if she'd take her meds like she is supposed to do, she'd be well but she chooses not to and she knows she should. She should be responsible enough not to lean on someone else for support. If she feels that she needs help that bad, she should go back to her therapist. That is, if she will listen to her and does what the therapist tells her to do. If not, and all else fails, she should check herself into the nut house.

#20   2013/09/13 02:20PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Quote trixie60:

Exactly, Sharon is a grown woman and if she'd take her meds like she is supposed to do, she'd be well but she chooses not to and she knows she should. She should be responsible enough not to lean on someone else for support. If she feels that she needs help that bad, she should go back to her therapist. That is, if she will listen to her and does what the therapist tells her to do. If not, and all else fails, she should check herself into the nut house.

Most bi-polar patients DO NOT take their medication or seldom do.. normally they head to pills and alcohol.... I know because I have a dauther in law just like this.. and they cause total chaos in their family..and ruin their families lives while they are totally unaware of what they ae doing. It is as though they live in a cocoon.

The experts have explained this thoroughly about our dauther in law.. she is classic bi-polar with very little hope of a recovery. Unless you have been around one.. you have NOOOOOOO idea how nuts they can be for a few days, a few weeks.... then act normal for a few days and a few weeks.
    My son has been trying to divorce her for over 2 years.. but she is impossible to make a settlement with.. she changes her mind contantly.. They live in CA and CA's rules are if they have a mental problem, they receive alimony for the rest of their life.. He doesn't mind about that... if he could just get her to sign the divorce papers.

The ONLY reason I refer to family problems to show that I know a lot about bi-polar..

What Sharon has been doing is typical of just some of the things they can do.

I think using bi-polar was a good idea regarding Sharon's behavior for the last 4-5 years.. or more.

I didn't think they would do justice to bi-polar, but they have done a pretty good job.. By-polar people seldom ever recover.. but I am sure Sharon will.. because this is a Soap.

But who will come to her rescue??? Probably a Newman.. but which one??? lol

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list