List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/12 07:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 06:54PM, Views: 1912, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/12 07:46AM
    SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?
    alanadz

She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

Over the years Nick and Adam have taken turns rescuing her. Maybe Jack will rescue her this time?

#2   2013/09/12 07:54AM
    Re: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?
    JaNell36

It is HER turn to save herself!

#3   2013/09/12 07:58AM
    villyforever55

Quote alanadz: She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

Over the years Nick and Adam have taken turns rescuing her. Maybe Jack will rescue her this time?

I saw this and started laughing, and I'm at work! Whose turn is it?

#4   2013/09/12 08:00AM
    trinilisa

My guesses are either Adam or Dylan or both...

#5   2013/09/12 08:00AM
    alanadz

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote alanadz: She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

I don't like Jack, so I hope he does it. Then he will find out what she had done to HIM by making him believe Summer is his daughter.

#6   2013/09/12 08:01AM
    janetb

I don't think Jack will care about Sharon after what she did to him and Summer.Sharon needs to grow up and start rescuing herself.She needs to get some real help.

#7   2013/09/12 08:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz:
    Quote villyforever55:

I don't like Jack, so I hope he does it. Then he will find out what she had done to HIM by making him believe Summer is his daughter.

I think Jack will be angry with her...

#8   2013/09/12 08:18AM
    alanadz

Quote janetb:

I don't think Jack will care about Sharon after what she did to him and Summer.Sharon needs to grow up and start rescuing herself.She needs to get some real help.

ITA, but she seems to get a pass for everything she does.

#9   2013/09/12 08:22AM
    janetb

Quote alanadz:
    Quote janetb:

ITA, but she seems to get a pass for everything she does.

I doubt anything will change.She'll be pitied and excused because of her BPD.At least the truth about Summer's paternity should come out.

#10   2013/09/12 08:27AM
    calliope

Quote janetb:

I hope Jack never helps her again. She took Phyllis away, handed him Summer for awhile but he will lose her too. Adam helped her last to the detriment of his marriage, he then turned to her for help and she waved him off because of Nick's disapproval. Could be Nick is up at bat again but I hope he says "Get thee to a doctor" and swoops Faith up. (His failure to get a conclusive test started this ball rolling but he is a Newman. You got that?)

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list